Rate a RaNdOm Player

DeletedUser10842

I read the externals a fair bit, I enjoy a few threads, rate the top tribes, top players and rate the player above..

Only issue is all of the above repeat who they are rating "most" of the time....

So this thread is the same as rate the player above, only after you have rated the name listed above, you pick and RaNdOm name for the next person to rate, and so on..

Hopefully, without avoiding the 20 completely, it will reduce the repetition and keep it going, as well as giving those a mention who either dont post a massive deal on the publics, or might be lurking around somewhere outside that first page or player names.

ODA:?/10

ODD:?/10

Positioning:?/10

Tribe:?/10

Total:?/10

Next RaNdOm Player: borntolose

DeletedUser

Borntolose

Points 10/10 nice points, steady growth not point whoring
ODA 8/10 no. 60 in the world with a 7k score nice going,
ODD 8/10 score of 21 good going no one is attacking you yet
Positioning 4/10 biggest player in the area but alot of actives near by and not many tribe mates
Rep 0/10 never heard of you
Tribe 4/10 don't like families
Total 34/60

Rate: =DarkLordScooby=

DeletedUser

=DarkLordScooby=

Points:8/10 Decent points for his location very strong growth in the last week.

ODA:2/10 Poor for his points with just 149. Suggests more turtle than attacker.

ODD:1/10 poor with just 4 points and one of those was probably from one of the early missions. Still. Does mean he's not ticked anyone off, though at this point I'm starting to wonder what the situation with his troops is really like as they've obviously not been tested so may have loads... or not.

Positioning:7/10 reasonably well placed with tribe members around but also fairly central to the world with lots of actives around. Leads me to wonder just how long he'll survive once a war really gets going as his other stats don't tell us much.

Reputation:1/10 Never heard of him before. Looking at his TW stats this is only his second world on UK under this name and the first is W11 where he also has 1 village on a massive 101 points.

Tribe:5/10 Zulu patriots. Rank 13. ODA rank is low at 35 and ODD is at 22 so a tribe that is neither aggressive but has also not been picked on. A lot of members for a tribe only at rank 13, possibly reflects the lack of aggression on their part. Distinctly average.
Total:24/60

Rate: leerr

DeletedUser

leerr

Points - 2/10 not close to biggest, almost half the points of another player in 13x13

ODA - 0 points so a score of zero, how has this player not got any ODA yet???

ODD - 1 point so a score of 1/10 Well done for killing that one spear. Really suspect someone has already scouted this player and he either dodged or has no scouts. That or he is lucky to survive so long

Position - 7/10 nice position, some good active players that would have been nice to try and noble/ fight, shame this player seems to be to far behind and will likely put up no fight.

Tribe 0/10 he is leader????? I wonder how long this tribe will last

Reputation - Can't really do as i have just rejoined tribal wars, :(, but looking at twstats i would give a zero. Only nobled one village of another player of a different tribe ever!

But this was a village he had lost, he got it back then lost it again and the rest of his villages to the same player putting up little of a fight other than nobling a barb.

Total 10/60 am i being to generous?
Rate: Harlequin41

DeletedUser

Harlequin41

Points:5/10 not great not too bad compared to some neigbours

ODA:6/10 Higher then point rank so not the worst shows you havent just hid from other players

ODD:8/10 in the top 150 shows youve done some defending.

Positioning:7/10 near the rim some people low not many tribe members around so good expansion space

Tribe:8/10 Top 10 tribe looking good

Total:35/60

Next je.suis.le.feu

DeletedUser

je.suis.le.feu

ODA: 3/10 Most of it gained all at once, suggests a big clear.

ODD: 2/10 Has been gained steadily, suggests you were/are close to being a farm...

Positioning: 3/10 You look like a weed in the front garden of bigger players armed with weedkillers...

Tribe: 6/10 - Decent average points, about all they have going for them though.

Rate: Palerider

DeletedUser10100

Palerider

Points: 5/10 - Average points, location wise should be a alot higher.

ODA: 1/10 Basic clearing ODA, for a player over 2k and his position I would have thought early clearing would have happened, thus having a higher ODA

ODD: 1/10 Obviously has not annoyed enough people yet. Cannot comment on if he can defend or not as limited ODD. It appears has not been tested at all.

Positioning: 10/10 Fantastic position on the map for one doing what this game is for (fighting). Should have cleared his area though.

Reputation: 3/10 = never heard good or bad about this person either. Not seen anything on the externals so cannot comment.

Tribe: 6/10 - Not a bad tribe, decent ODD/ODA/ODT and well spaced out. Needs to have a decent war though as I believe they have not yet been tested yet. Time will show their true capabilities, they do need to allow other smaller tribes to fight their own battles so they can prove their worth or maybe not. The world is young and will develop, I'm predicting that a merger will make them a bit stronger when the time comes and they have routed out the weaker players.

Rate: DoctorCrusher