Rate Player Above

DeletedUser12733

Just a little discussion to have everyone’s first impressions or experiences with other external users and to try bring some life and fire to the forums again with Ska ❤️

Post in like Form

Player name
Player rank
ODA rank
ODD rank
Tribe X/10 - comment
OD X/10 - comment
Positioning X/10 - comment
Reputation X/10 - comment
Prospects X/10 - comment

This is for people like me with too much time on their hands . Hope you enjoy happy reading

Reaction score
Player name Visser (Mr Pink )
Player rank 39
Likes I like him :p
Dislikes who can dislike?
ODA rank WIll be one day
ODD rank Hope will not be :D
Tribe X/10 - 4 Nice tribe
OD X/10 - 3 Nice OD
Positioning X/10 - comment :D i dont get this?!
Reputation X/10 - comment
Prospects X/10 - comment

Well that's from me still i don't get these last 2 Reputation and Prospects regards i just came to these Server since my era of playing comes looong ago these is far as you can find my existence, regards tribal wars BA is deleted long time ago even tw stats don't exist any longer..

Last edited:

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
Player Name: Fate
Like / Dislike: - don't know the guy no comment
OD Rank: - lower than usual being in a competitive K this is expected.

Tribe: - Elite - no known names to me seems like a few random's there but is almost top 5 so 5/10
Positioning: jeez in one of the most competitive K's could be looking pretty bad for the future especially with the scarce Barbs 2/10
Reputation: Don't know the guy unfortunately so i'm afraid 1/10
Prospects: Say whut now?

i'm Co-playing the Angry Turtle Account.

Reaction score
Player Name: Fate
Like / Dislike: - don't know the guy no comment
OD Rank: - lower than usual being in a competitive K this is expected.

Tribe: - Elite - no known names to me seems like a few random's there but is almost top 5 so 5/10
Positioning: jeez in one of the most competitive K's could be looking pretty bad for the future especially with the scarce Barbs 2/10
Reputation: Don't know the guy unfortunately so i'm afraid 1/10
Prospects: Say whut now?

i'm Co-playing the Angry Turtle Account.

im so shy i don't know how to react :oops: <3 thank you i think the same for you

Last edited:

DeletedUser13107

Player Name Angry Turtle 8/10
Player Rank 1
Loves / dislikes always loved single players. without a tribe. It will be interesting to watch.
ODA rank a little.
ODD rating - 0
X / 10 positioning 10/10 is very good. Judging by the pharmacy of the first days - the activity in the area was very low.
X / 10 reputation - I don't know
Prospects X / 10 - will be top 1-2 for a long time.

PS
apparently an old player.
He does not know that scavenging in the first few days brings much greater profit than farming. Apparently then someone suggested, or he saw in the daily ratings and corrected himself.
The player does not limit himself in the purchase of resources.
But at the same time he is showing very good online.

I think that the number of troops now also has no equal.
Already made several farms himself, but with a limit of 20: 1 and so many points, it will be difficult to farm players due to losses in the militia. Depends on how “evil” neighbors are. At the moment, the farm is poor. But this is not particularly necessary with 30 mines and the scavenging of top-1.

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
Player Name Angry Turtle 8/10
Player Rank 1
Loves / dislikes always loved single players. without a tribe. It will be interesting to watch.
ODA rank a little.
ODD rating - 0
X / 10 positioning 10/10 is very good. Judging by the pharmacy of the first days - the activity in the area was very low.
X / 10 reputation - I don't know
Prospects X / 10 - will be top 1-2 for a long time.

PS
apparently an old player.
He does not know that scavenging in the first few days brings much greater profit than farming. Apparently then someone suggested, or he saw in the daily ratings and corrected himself.
The player does not limit himself in the purchase of resources.
But at the same time he is showing very good online.

I think that the number of troops now also has no equal.
Already made several farms himself, but with a limit of 20: 1 and so many points, it will be difficult to farm players due to losses in the militia. Depends on how “evil” neighbors are. At the moment, the farm is poor. But this is not particularly necessary with 30 mines and the scavenging of top-1.

just wanted to add a comment you are right that i am an old player but please make no mistake i am fully aware of the benefits of scavs in the first few days and i am fully aware that it is better but there is method to my madness and why i stuck to hitting the barbs for farming as well as scavs. i appreciate your opinion / view and thank you for the rating.

Leo.ru Still to be rated.

DeletedUser5175

Player Name Leo.93
Player Rank 10
Loves / dislikes I like that you prefer troops more than points
ODA rank N/A - You definitely didn't waste any troops - not so sure you've been enjoying yourself this last week
ODD rating - N/A Not even been scouted probably. Must be scaring the neighbours
7/ 10 positioning Very close to 500|500 some targets near by but the central position means there's a strong likelihood of you being frontlines in any inter core war
6 / 10 reputation - Only a few posts because of using a second language keep posting we want to hear more from you
Prospects 8 / 10 - On a small server like .uk if you've got the patience I can see you doing well here

Last edited by a moderator:

Number 1

Reaction score
Player Name ska2d2
Player Rank 278
Loves / dislikes I found what u farm really well thats really cool. But u should also be more in front on resourses gathered.
ODA rank N/A
ODD rating - Someone has already attacked you, but not really hard. OR with spear nukes
4/ 10 positioning Seems like ur tribe is pretty far away, and u are inside of PR territory. Might cause some difficulties, i know some of them they won`t let you live calm here. Unless someone does a good dipomatic or other stuff.
reputation N/A Don`t know you.
Prospects Don`t know

Someone can rate me or not, im just collecting pp. Might play later, but pp is the main target.

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
Player Name - Number 1
Player Rank - 705
Loves / dislikes - i liked some of your previous posts on previous worlds. found them quite amusing...
ODA rank - N/A
ODD rating - N/A
positioning - N/A
Prospects - May stick around depends if only here for PP farming or not.

There you go Number 1 <3

AngryTurtle in Game.

Danny

DeletedUser14295

Player Name - AngryTurtle
Player Rank - 1
Loves / dislikes - I like how you are so close to me ;)
ODA rank - 796, not an amount some1 who already has 2 villas should have
ODD rating - N/A
positioning - In the middle of MILF; GILF and HTG
Prospects - Could do lots of hurt on the continent you're playing, tho it won't be easy because there's lots of people to try and bring you down.

My profile

DeletedUser14439

Player name - DragonF0rce

Player rank - 125
Likes - profile comment, never trust anyone on tw
Dislikes - choice of tribe
ODA rank - NA - zero?
ODD rank - NA - zero?
Tribe 3/10 - Rank 15th - 18th weakest K and surrounded by GILF MILFS and a TURTLE little hope
OD 0/10 - As above
Positioning 2/10 - likely to be nobled very soon
Reputation ?/10 - unknown

Prospects 2/10 - very little unless he joins a bigger tribe or gains some ODA

Lets spice it up, pick someone from

Tribe name:Dark Souls
Tag:~DS~

Last edited by a moderator:

*Woody*

Reaction score
Player name DannyJones78

Player rank 159

Likes enjoyed playing under you on 37

Dislikes to far away to noble

ODA rank 117

ODD rank N/A

Tribe 6/10 - Mixture of some decent players and solid tribe players

OD 4/10 - not massive not small going about their business by the looks of it

Positioning 6/10 - not the best position but depending on how dips are and time could be a nice place to grow.

Reputation 9/10 - I know first hand can run a tribe and knows what he’s doing.

Prospects 7/10 - if he keeps growing could be a good position but might be playing for PP

DeletedUser12733

Player name Woody213
Player rank 80
Likes Good banter can handle himself
Dislikes played against him on a classic and he got butthurt
ODA rank 87
ODD rank N/A
Tribe 8/10 - Good players
OD X/10 - N/A
Positioning 9/10 - Chance to grow and keep original village safe
Reputation 6/10 - Guess he has a few friends in the right places but haven’t heard of him as a great player or threat
Prospects 7/10 - Depending if he’s serious depends on if he gets anywhere.