Rate the above Avi & Sig

DeletedUser

A: 8/10 Biased cause of the "banhammeraxe" :lol:

S: 8/10 Ditto

On a side note concerning mine, will have a new siggy soon after this Poll is finished, and wanted to compare players views. As for the Avy, doubt I'd ever change it due to using it since 2006, so give me a little credit for continued usage of it for 5 years :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A: 8/10 Biased cause of the "banhammeraxe" :lol:

S: 8/10 Ditto

On a side note concerning mine, will have a new siggy soon after this Poll is finished, and wanted to compare players views. As for the Avy, doubt I'd ever change it due to using it since 2006, so give me a little credit for continued usage of it for 5 years :lol:

11/10 - Your right, your commitment to the avy deserves respect, and its not bad either.

-1/10 I see from the link a siggy has been decided on, why cant I see it? poor show to not provide the goods as promised (tho it might just be my work comp not displaying it :icon_razz:)

DeletedUser

Avy: 7/10
Sig: 8/10

Both sigs and avy's seem basic, yet give off the feeling of dominance and a tad imposing. I like em but would like to see the Avy blue as well.

@ sgk204: The new siggy should be up :(

DeletedUser

Av: 7/10
Sig: 10/10 <-- Chris(?) did a good job, it looks like his work... :p

DeletedUser

8/10 maybe with more shading, it would be more epic...

9/10 its a cool render

Ok i dont take credit for my sig (thanks to phlipster for it), but i'm curious what others think. plus my Avvy is a simple one...

DeletedUser

8/10
9/10 <-- Aww, if only it was a decent anime... :/

Meechan, how can you not see it, want me to send it via skype or something?

DeletedUser

Ukalex08

Avi 4/10 sorry mate but this is just...just....just i dunno
Sig 3/10 :icon_rolleyes: i think the worst 2 i have seen to be honest

DeletedUser8687

8/10
5/10

sig to simple imo like the tribal in the avy tho

DeletedUser

6/10
6/10 <<Would be higher but am not a fan of the font sorry.

DeletedUser8687

7/10 dont like peperammis (hmmmm how to spell :p)
10/10 females are my weekness :| (Hope its not a relation or your girl :icon_eek:)