Rate the above Avi & Sig

DeletedUser

6/10 <-- It stopped being Christmas a while ago, and that applies to your Christmas smileys too Meech >.<
9/10 <-- Fit. Chris always does a good job.

DeletedUser5175

8/10
7/10

like your sig and avi, but like the avi a bit more, because its crisper :)

DeletedUser

8/10 - nice new one matey
8/10 - i like that both a&s have a theme that co-insides with your tribe

DeletedUser2918

av: 8/10 - nice transparent avvy. would like to see the burn/dodge tool used on the detail of the axe to really bring the detail out and make the skulls eyes pop out to get it a 9 or 10.
sig: 7/10 - its better than 90% of what i see so dont get me wrong i'm being a little harsh here - the main blade seems a little warped to my eyes, and i'm not sure with the curving of the main text - doesn't really fit with the lines of everything else.

DeletedUser

a - 6
s - 8.5

hi chris thanks for the comments the avy was prtty rushed so will defo try too fine tune the scull, as for the siggy i dont think its warped (just IMO) but i have been thinking recently i could pull out the blood and make that more of a focal point, as your you new a&s, im slightly disapointed in the avy, i dont know why but im not a fan, i really like both your old a & s and that could be the reason. however overall you are defo one of the best siggy makers so hats off to you. like the new siggy but not as much as your previous or indeed most the ones you have made for others, please dont take this as me being bitter due to your comments I take them on board fully and appreciate the feedback, I have a lot of respect for your GFx work.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2918

of course not chap :)

yeah i'm gonna have to work on the avvy. I did it on a large canvas and scaled it down because there's a lot of subtle stuff going on with the lettering - unfortunately the subtle stuff just hasnt come out when i scaled it down!!! :lol:

DeletedUser

chris miles

avi; 6/10 bit blurry
sig 9/10 i really like this

DeletedUser

6/10 Not my kind of thing, sorry :(
6/10 - A bit too plain for my taste...

With mine can you say which one you saw please as I have three sigs :X

DeletedUser

a - 7
s - 7 (soory...no next time)
prefere to your other you scanked off google :p)
but i aint an anime fan

DeletedUser

mark21lancs

avi: 5/10
sig: 7/10 to much macho Axe action going on here, i preferred your old designs