Rate the avatar and sig above you :)

DeletedUser

Wow rob i love em both, pretty damn epic!!

avvy 9/10
ig 9/10

(couldnt give you 10 for either cos you're a noob in game ;D (love ya) hehe

DeletedUser

Taxi4U

Av: 5/10 - Doesn't feel personal
Sig: 9/10 - Still looks great

Just made this, playing around with new software (non of which is very advanced)

tumblr_m3atbyfycL1r83t6wo1_1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^^ SIG 5/10 good effort afew things i would say if you dont mind ...Text: doesnt go with the sig and has a sticker effect it doesnt look part of the sig.Also placement of the text aint great as in a sig the text is ment to bring your eye to the focal of the sig.
Theme: good idea that kinda inception type of work . if it was me i would have had the people alot bigger

DeletedUser

^^ SIG 5/10 good effort afew things i would say if you dont mind ...Text: doesnt go with the sig and has a sticker effect it doesnt look part of the sig.Also placement of the text aint great as in a sig the text is ment to bring your eye to the focal of the sig.
Theme: good idea that kinda inception type of work . if it was me i would have had the people alot bigger

Yeah, it was quite lazy on my behalf, I'm trying to play around with new things at the moment.. I could spend all day tearing it apart, I just thought I'd get a quick reaction from people :lol: