Rate the avatar and signature above you

DeletedUser

4/10 Looks like a weird version of The Wizard Of OZ
8/10 I like this as someone else said, it seems to fit your username

DeletedUser

7/10
8/10 - I liked the other quote before but this is still good :?

DeletedUser

6/10 I like it but seen lots of this kind of avatar so lose marks for originality.

7/10 I really like this but knocked marks off as it doesn't show which world/s you are on.

DeletedUser

7/10
8/10
It's because I'm playing a world but it's a secret which one :?
I'm bigger than you =P

DeletedUser

@ Lord Dan Win. You're not bigger than me on W4 and you don't play on W2 anymore so not sure how you're bigger than me?

@ Juke

9/10
7/10

Long time admirer of your siggy but knocked marks off for the poor addition of TEAM onto it. Takes away from the overall effect as it's not very clear.

DeletedUser

8/10 - I can read it but it's just hard, that's all...
7/10 - same reason as Shane

@Shane - I am bigger than you on W1 :? It's the only UK world I play :?

DeletedUser

7/10

8/10

Seeing that I quit W1 like three months or so ago (pressed delete) I dare say you are bigger than me. Unless you are totally failing, it would be pretty hard not to be bigger. Does that count then? Are you in ~R~ on W1?

DeletedUser6488

Though i would cut out the tumbleweed blowing through these forums .....

6/10
8/10

muchos

DeletedUser

My turn to try bringing this back to life:

7/10
8/10

I like your avi, but your sig is slightly better :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

0/10
0/10

I find them both distatsteful, and considering how many young players there are, cannot believe the Mods have not made you change them.

DeletedUser4320

Decent, the person in the avatar look ragingly lunatic, which is always nice. And the Offspring song that is referenced to is a great punk rock tune. Also I like the conceptual black background with the loony shouting, but there is a significant flaw and that is that the illustration and the text is far too small for old men like me. Which is very unfortunate, because with a bigger picture and text the avatar would be mint!

Sig: 9/10
Very nice. Good blood red color with nice effects, and the raven with helmet is a good symbol of havoc and death (is it even perhaps Huginn or Muninn?). You do get a deduction for the theme-logical mismatch between the fonts of 'shaun1102' and 'WARRIORS' though, so no top score, but all in all a very nice signature.

DeletedUser

0/10
0/10

I find them both distatsteful, and considering how many young players there are, cannot believe the Mods have not made you change them.

Trust you to be the one to make a comment like that, i've already spoken to at least 3 mods about my sig and avi and they have said that there is nothing wrong with them, so please keep your personal opinions to yourself. Also, it seems you're suggesting the mods aren't doing their job properly, for that i'm reporting your post. I'd rather not read your off topic rubbish, and i'm sure many others wouldn't either!

Back OT, Dubby's avi and sig:

Avi 7/10, it's inventive

Sig, 7/10 it's only a phrase, but it's a good one!

DeletedUser

Trust you to be the one to make a comment like that, i've already spoken to at least 3 mods about my sig and avi and they have said that there is nothing wrong with them, so please keep your personal opinions to yourself. Also, it seems you're suggesting the mods aren't doing their job properly, for that i'm reporting your post. I'd rather not read your off topic rubbish, and i'm sure many others wouldn't either!

Well you lost this time Fozzy! Where's your siggy gone eh? Bloody reporter, give the mods a break will ya!

DeletedUser

Well you lost this time Fozzy! Where's your siggy gone eh? Bloody reporter, give the mods a break will ya!

Dees
1/10 - i like penguins, but i dont like you.
0/10

regarding big balls sig, dont any of u -TV- noobs ever crisize me, claiming i run to the mods. you just lost that privilege. hypocrits.

DeletedUser

0/10 - disgusting and offensive.
0/10 - disgusting and offensive.

i would not have anyone like that on my avi and sig. but obviously they have different standards over in oz.

it makes me sick.