Rate the Avatar and Signature

DeletedUser4147

7/10; nice, not too clear but good lighting =D
8/10; Like the text, whoever made it did quite a good job =O

Some clever guy workign for the movie company made it. Some even more clever guy *points at self tweaked it :icon_wink:

Mitch (honest - non-biased one):
A: 2
S: 4

For mitch's eyes:
A: 10
S: 10
please let me stay on acc

DeletedUser7325

5/10 , 2 of 32 is hidding in first line
7/10 lol like the mario show there.

DeletedUser7325

Considering I made mine in Paint in 20 mins, I think done a better job on it.

Now for yours

A:6/10 just for its simplicity
S:6/10 just for watermark lol

DeletedUser

Edited;
HaloEdited.png

Hardly a watermark :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

a - 5/10
s - 0/10 - sorry but very poor effort and it shows, would sooner use a witty txt sig then a poor effort using paint that mocks the effort others have put in to be creative, its got bad colours, font, graphic, and how many slogans you want on there???

DeletedUser

a - 5/10
s - 0/10 - sorry but very poor effort and it shows, would sooner use a witty txt sig then a poor effort using paint that mocks the effort others have put in to be creative, its got bad colours, font, graphic, and how many slogans you want on there???

5/10 Plain but effective.
6/10 Flows nicely.

DeletedUser7325

a - 5/10

I didnt claim, Lot has been put in there. Already mentioned somewhere in the thread, it has been created in 20mins on Paint as you picked on it.

Far as slogans go, Its only got 1 in the banner and 1 in the textual line.

War demands blood, Are you up for it? << This is 1
Second one is about Luck.
Dignity & Fearlessness = Warrior (Its a Quote)

Far as rating your sig/avy goes, I wouldnt do that, perhaps for effort they deserve more than 10?

DeletedUser

Yo, it's rate the sig and avvy, not get into a petty flamefest.

@The guy above;
Avvy - 4/10 - Looks to be .jpg which ruins quality.
Siggy - With the pixelated white thing - 2/10, without it, 8/10

Also, don't dis paint sigs -.-

/has a rotator so if you could say which Sig you rated it would be cool.

DeletedUser

@The guy above;

10/10 Anime <3
10/10 Purple haired ones + Anime <3

DeletedUser7325

@The guy above;

Back to the topic :p

Avy: 8/10
Sig: 8/10 like them both.

DeletedUser

@Daku:

6/10; It's not a horrid avatar :s
7/10; It's alot better without as many white pixels around the figure, although the white font is slightly harder on the eyes mixed with the lightgreen background.

DeletedUser

5/10 - I don't know what it is but it's blurry...
9/10 - Mario!!! Woop!

DeletedUser

A - 5 love the consistant sonic theme however the avy looks like a generic pic youve posted ( i like customs )
S - 7 plain and simple is sometimes the best, like it, only suggestion i would make is maybe a transparent background instead of white :D

DeletedUser

7/10 - it looks nice but it is also a bit empty.
6/10 - It's too blurry but I like the Skull in the shell, if you could make that less pixelated/blurry it'd be good. I don't get whats going on too if you could explain XD

Can you tell me how to make it a transparent background? Sleeping XD made mine for me...

And for the last time, it's SHADOW, not Sonic, Sonic is Blue and he has already being used by Sonic X =P

DeletedUser

lol sorry matey didnt actually mean sonic meant sonic theme, mine is a landscape of a city in a storm (ie world ending theme) with the scull ripping through the page into the world with a naked stunner watching lol

DeletedUser

lol sorry matey didnt actually mean sonic meant sonic theme, mine is a landscape of a city in a storm (ie world ending theme) with the scull ripping through the page into the world with a naked stunner watching lol

Oh, I see it now :icon_surprised:

I thought it was a shell with a skull in it, it's really a skull ripping through the page! I'm so dumb :icon_rolleyes: