Rate the Person Above

DeletedUser

Just thought I'd make one as I think uk7 needs one :)

Rate the person above you, simple. Ratings are out of ten, the totals is out of 60. (And please if your using an alias, and you want rated, state your ingame name)

ODA:

ODD:

Positioning:

Tribe:

Total:

Ign: xXSaintXx

DeletedUser

Nice thread Matt ^^ I would rate you but i cannot rate our account as i will be a little bit biased, I shall rate the person that Rates xXSaintXx

DeletedUser5426

ODA : top 10 again good area management 9/10
ODD : next to none due to above : 9/10
Positioning : Nice local bonuses to provide res , little opposition close by 9/10
Rep : I dont frequent forum enough to rate but as you started this thread 5/10
Tribe : Rank 1 for now , good players and active 9/10

rating 50/60

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
chestcycles:

ODA: 5/10 Way too high in my honest opinion. I'd wager you have less than 20% of my troops based on a combination of your points (which is a rough indicator barracks/stable/farm levels) and ODA.
ODD: 10/10 Next to zero, ideal.
Positioning: 4/10 Being outgrown by 4 people in your 9x9, comes back to the ODA, it has clearly stunted your growth.
Rep: 5/10 As you yourself mentioned, you don't frequent the forums often, so don't know much about you.
Tribe: 8/10 ODA seems higher than usual, but all in all seems to have decent-ish members and a good duke.

IGN: Tyranny

DeletedUser

Tyranny

Points: 20/10, must say ur doing pretty decent this world =)
ODA: 7/10 Could be higher, Ranked about 150, means u been clearing up some farms so u can pointwhore more
ODD: 10/10, 9 ODD, u got nuked hard boy
Positioning:N/A positioning doesnt matter for you, you just make your whole area grey
Rep: 5/10 heard of you a littlebit....
Tribe: 0/10 didnt reply to my mail in attempt to join =(

IGN- Satellite

DeletedUser

Satellite

ODA: 5/10 low ODA good and bad sign.

ODD: 10/10 0 ODD best way to be :)

Positioning: 3/10 you have been out grown, theres a guy on 500+ points and a guy on 400+ points....

Tribe: N/A

Total: 22/50

DeletedUser

xXSaintXx

ODA: 8/10 High ODA but feel killing everything in your path can also have a negative effect.
ODD: 10/10, Nobody wants to mess with you :D
Positioning:9/10 Got your whole 20x20 to yourself with tribemates just outside of it for when co-ordination comes into play. Also have a decent noble prospect. Only thing is the lack on barbarians which means the whole 20:1 will start to get annoying.
Rep:7/10 I've heard of you and I don't browse the forums too much.
Tribe: 8/10 Top tribe in the world though I wouldn't give any tribe 10/10 at the moment, it is just too early.

IGN -vengeance-

DeletedUser

ODA: 7/10 a bit of ODA dosen't hurt anyone :)

ODD: 8/10 someone dosen't like you?

Positioning: 8/10 a nice noble target to the south west, a few other big guys for some nice farms/noble targets. Not that many barbs though.

Reputation: 4/10 haven't seen you post at all :( but i gave you some points as you rated me nicely :)

Tribe: 3/10 did very poorly when I played W1 and I have cleared about 6 of them myself already :(

Total: 38/60

DeletedUser1410

xXSaintXx

Points: 10/10 growing well as would be expected, and started late too!

ODA: 9/10 low Clearing peeps around you Gd Gd

ODD: 10/10 20 ODD Low mean some one fancied there chances lol Wrong

Positioning: 7/10 Not bad out grown everyone around you, but little or no Noble targets

Tribe: 9/10 Good tribe number 1 at mo, will be top for a while I would think

Total: 54/60
Overall Very good, See what happens when nobles are around

DeletedUser

Ruffus

Ruffus

Points 9/10 in top 10

Oda 8/10 top 20 but not the best

Odd 9/10 would of been perfect but 8 troops :lol:

positioning 9/10 lots of abandoned villas but need some bigger farms surrounded by tribe also.

reputation 10/10 well known on many worlds epecially known on uk 6 for gold top tribe there.

Tribe: 10/10 brilliant tribe with top oda gonna be tough competition for tutor

Total 57/60 overall a very good player who is going to be hard to destroy like other worlds

DeletedUser8202

fighter

well points wise ill give you a

9/10

ODD ill give you a 10/10 cause you havent given people a chance to attack it seems

ODA ill give you a 9/10 not bad for a player your size :-D

Location ill give you a 7/10 near tribe but also near plenty of people to farm

rep soz but ill have to give a 5/10 cause i dont know you

tribe ill give a 8/10 not bad amount of members for your rank but the reason for 8 not 10 is due to the low OD compared to rank

48/60 over all if i added right

DeletedUser4083

SoP:

Points: 6/10- considering that you started when the world opened you haven't exactly advanced very far. A lack of your barbs doesn't help, but there are plenty of players that you could farm.

ODA: 7/10- better than your rank, but considering the amount of players around you that you could attack to turn into farms it isn't great.

ODD: 10/10- right where everyone wants to be :)

Positioning: 7/10- Not many barbs around for easy farming, but with so many players near to you there is potential to turn them into farms.

Reputation: 7/10- Your hyper activeness is well restrained compared to some people, however I haven't been overly impressed by your external forum posts.

Tribe: 8/10- My tribe on another world, and you have some good players there. You just need to be more active, get attacking those players that are in your way so you can grow!

Overall: 45/60

DeletedUser5175

Phlipster:

Points: 7/10 - Started 3 days before me but your slipping behind. Second biggest in your 15x15 quick up your warehouse only a handful of points in it though all in all decent.

ODA: 9/10 - Way higher than your rank all those cleared villas should add up to more farms

ODD: 10/10 - Nuke first seems to be your motto

Positioning: 8/10 - Plenty of farms and some nice noble targets

Reputation: 7/10 - Read a few of your posts, hope to hear more from you though

Tribe: 8/10 (mm) anything based on douglas adams has to be onto a winner. Top 10 for OD & points

Overall: 42/60 I approve :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

ska2d2

Points: 5/10 - You're not growing that fast, there are some with the same points as you.

ODA: 3/10 - It's low, good and bad thing. But you're not out growing your 20x20 with low ODA.

ODD: 10/10 - none, I'm amazed.

Positioning: 5/10 - Plenty of farms, it's about time you started making farms for yourself. I'd advice you to start scouting entire 20x20 +

Tribe: 0/10 - There's only two tribes I like on this world.

Overall: 23/60.

DeletedUser

Heinous Pleasure

Points: 5/10 - You're not that big but you started just 5 days ago.

ODA: 5/10 - It's low, but all you neighbours are still under BP, so you can't have a high ODA.

ODD: 10/10 - none.

Positioning: 7/10 - Plenty of future farms and future noble targets. And a couple of bonus villages near by.

Reputation: 3/10 - No opinion, i'm pretty new to this server so i don't know that much about people.

Tribe: 10/10 - Current no. 1 and i have the feeling that they will be number one for quiet a while.

Overall: 40/60.

DeletedUser

Tempert

Points: 7/10 - Here from the beginning, points growth suggests your not point whoreing so pretty good.

ODA: 7/10 - Again, impressive without being superb.

ODD: 10/10 - none.

Positioning: 8/10 - I like it, I have my map on 20x20 and your by far the best in it with plenty of bonuses and potential farms.

Reputation: 5/10 - I havent been around since W5 so dont know you, however decent post here and I have seen no evidence of flaming :).

Tribe: 8/10 - Cant knock it as currently 6th, not convinced of the longevity of maintaining that tho as a tribe.

Overall: 45/60.

DeletedUser

sgk204

Points: 3/10 - Not that impressive, you may have started four days late but you have had days when you haven't grown at all.

ODA: 0/10 - Zero ODA would be awesome if you were able to farm effectively and dominate your area however that isn't the case. There are many players bigger than you and with less that 100 plunders it shows that you haven't really been farming.

ODD: 4/10 - You've racked up some ODD which means you we're atleast capable of defending yourself, however judging by the fact you have no ODA your on the defensive constantly which is only ever going to stunt your growth.

Positioning: 6/10 - You've got plenty of barbarians/inactives that you could be farming so take advantage of that and you also have quite a few tribe members that although will reduce the number of noble targets and farms, will most likely keep you alive in this world.

Reputation: 5/10 -Since I've just started playing again it's hard to judge, so i'm just going to go with the middle value.

Tribe: 5/10 - Currently ranked 15th with an ODA 12th which is average, however the tribe roster seems to vary a lot with a lot of members coming and going, especialy within the alast few days. This leads me to believe there is a lack of loyalty, possibly down to the leadership and organisation which makes me think that things will start to crumble as stuff gets going.

Overall: 23/60.

DeletedUser6695

points~ 7 just outside top 20
oda~8 not too high which is good, cleared the easy targets
odd~9 a very small amount
pos~ 8 seem to have quite a few farms and also 1-2 possible noble targets
rep~ 5 never heard of you :(
tribe~7 KnK seem pretty decent

total~44/60

ign~ inevitable

DeletedUser

ODA: 8/10 I have to rate you down on somthing, you turtle!

ODD: 10/10 He aint got none.

Positioning: 9/10 Wish mine was this nice!

Reputation: 9/10 I liove this guy, hes soo friendly! I just wanna pinch him!

Tribe: 10/10 Rank 1 we R awesome.

DeletedUser

ODA: 8/10 I have to rate you down on somthing, you turtle!

ODD: 10/10 He aint got none.

Positioning: 9/10 Wish mine was this nice!

Reputation: 9/10 I liove this guy, hes soo friendly! I just wanna pinch him!

Tribe: 10/10 Rank 1 we R awesome.

Points 9/10 : Pointwhoring is good. Get into top-5 for a 10/10 :D
ODA : 10/10 : Very high, but at this stage, is that a good thing? Although, as I know that you have loads of troops, its more likely you simply overwhelmed opposing armies, hence you are not ODA-whoring. Thus 10/10.
ODD : 10/10 : Very low, but why is that a bad thing? Better to not be attacked, then to waste resources defending urself. I give 10/10 for avoiding unnecessary conflict.
Position : 8/10 : On your own surrounded by few tribemembers, so farming may be better, but response to support requests may be subsequently poorer?
Reputation 8/10 : You are a noob. :3
Tribe 10/10 : Rank 1. No comment.
Total : 55/60

You be score high. YUS. :3

(Do I really need to mention my IGN?) XD