odd~10...26 lol
pos~8 quite a few barbs and a few noble targets better than barbs :lol:
rep~7 Ill never forgive you for that perma ban :icon_cry:
tribe~10

total~52/60

ign~inevitable

My ratings for nauZ... They haven't changed :D

DeletedUser

Points: 8/10 Just outside the top 10, will probs take me very soon.

ODA: 10/10 Nobled a village with minimal damage to your offense.

ODD: 10/10 Maybe been scouted a few times, who wants ODD at this stage?

Positioning: 9/10 Alot of possible noble targets and alot of barbs to farm. I envy your area.

Reputation: 9/10 I love this guys posts and is a reall decent guy, always willing to learn more. Respect.

Tribe: 8/10 My tribe, has lost a little respect. We need to show were rank 1 tribe and soon I think we may.

Total: 54/10

DeletedUser5175

Bump

You might not have been rated cos not everyone knows your IGN

xXSaintXx

Points: 9/10 - Consistently Top 10 :icon_cool: You've lost your top spot in K54 to Dubby but it's a tight race

ODA: 8/10 Not ODA whoring on the third page at 45, slighty more ODA than points, coupled with your rank and the fact that your nobling players this is shows your choosing targets wisely.

ODD: 10/10 There still too scared to attack :icon_razz:

Positioning: 9/10 When the morale gets better I can see quite a lot of COBRA turning yellow on your map

Reputation: 7/10 You haven't posted anything for a while now, but when you do you make sense

Tribe: 9/10 New tribe, runaway leaders in your K and ranked 2 in the world with good players

Total: 52/60

Rate Ska2d2 NB The barb i just nobled restarted, I was unlucky with the nobles :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

ska2d2

Points: 9/10 - Your in the top ten so you must be doing somethign right =)

ODA: 7/10 - Ranked 7th in ODA, Making me think your cleared afew too many people for this stage of the world but o wells

ODD: 9/10 - 700th for ODD pretty decent =) nobody seems to want to attack you

Positioning: 8/10 - Nice little cluster you got going along with some decent barbs for munching on =)

Reputation: 8/10 - All the posts of yours i see seem to make sense, no silly trolling that ive spotted =)

Tribe: 9/10 - Ranked 17th with only 6 members. Shows just how terrible alot of top 20 tribes are, I think your tribe will be around for awhile =)

Total: 50/60

Pretty decent i say