Rate The Player Above :D

DeletedUser5774

mh 5 minutes i see :3

5cdb0050977d16bb15e5262f8724a4fb.png

595d62ec9587c07a76c59b3bdc833b99.png

tell me more about 5 minutes you saw me when we were chatting for 3 hours in the night round :3

5/10

I am rusty. I would of secured third place, but the moderators did end the round prematurely just as I was about to cap the village I needed to get 3rd.

Rate me when we go head to head properly :icon_rolleyes:

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
well you are rusty but i out grew you in my first 150 speed round by 2k points and always had more than twice your lc count...
and it seems like you were rusty every round you played :eek: 27 rounds 1 win :eek:

DeletedUser5774

well you are rusty but i out grew you in my first 150 speed round by 2k points and always had more than twice your lc count...
and it seems like you were rusty every round you played :eek: 27 rounds 1 win :eek:

I've never played speed to compete properly in seasons or the endless ladder. The majority of those rounds was me helping other players get rank 1

DeletedUser

​You had about the same as me and I was having a really bad round with lagg and that new fa xD

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
yup had bout 100 lc more but that doesnt even matter at 1k lc tbh^^
matt had ~250 more than you, so pretty much everyone had arround 1k lc at that time :3

DeletedUser13121

-Bro HugZ : good lad, fun to talk to, communicates well and has a sense in team play

9/10

DeletedUser13101

Unknown player in my eyes but you play well on raised rounds 5/10

DeletedUser

2/10 - Still not seen anything from you despite sending you some prem.

DeletedUser

3/10 - Awful player from what I've seen this torny.. You even know what FA is? (Camelman)

DeletedUser

can we all not forget the fact speedy raged because he got my account killed, hehe