Rate The Player above you

DeletedUser

This is a simple, fun game!.. rate the player above you out of 10, 1 being the lowest for the following.

Points - Compared to the local area.
Position -How good is the start up position, oposition, farmable vills etc.
OD - comment on playstyle
Tribe - new one, this is how good their tribe is, and their prospects.
Forum - The player's forum reputation(based only on this world)

if possible give a reason for your choice...
please state you acc on w11 if it is not your external forum name.

Player: XYZ
reason
Position: yy/10
reason
and so on...

Ill start, sumit.x365

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Points: Good amount of points compared to those around your area, on the right strategy if I'm correct with a push for resources.
Position: Barbville, great for easy rez
OD: A handy OD compared to points, as you shouldn't lose any troops on clearing farms the OD is good.
Tribe: Handy tribe, recognise a few players in there from previous worlds so the mix of experience with players with potential is rife
Forum: Not sure, but props for creating the thread.

Overall rating: 8/10

Grawler

DeletedUser

Points: Good amount of points compared to those around your area, on the right strategy if I'm correct with a push for resources.
Position: Barbville, great for easy rez
OD: A handy OD compared to points, as you shouldn't lose any troops on clearing farms the OD is good.
Tribe: Handy tribe, recognise a few players in there from previous worlds so the mix of experience with players with potential is rife
Forum: Not sure, but props for creating the thread.

Grawler

you had to rate out of 10 too :p

DeletedUser

Grawler
Highest in surrounding, and seeing his growth chart, i think he is on the right track
Position: 5/10
even though there is a lack of abandons and bonus villas nearby there is a lot of player villages which might be made a farm if played right....
OD: quite early to comment on his od (but judging by his positon it's bound to go up)..
Tribe: can't say as not aware of player's rep..
Forum: 7/10
seen some posts by him here... :)

over all 6.33/10

Post your own name so that the game can continue...
i posted again to show how the game works :p

DeletedUser10520

well forums are slow so....

sumit.x365

Points: 7/10 Bit generous but you topping your tribe which is good but are a rim warrior so easier. Still can only beat whats in front of you so well done you!

Position: 5/10. You have a nice spread so all good but not a lot of juicy targets close so they will see you coming when you go for your next target. Lots of bonus barbs but not great ones and see no one taken the 100% iron ones so not building too many troops? If still fighting the Moon lot you'll need to work hard to get a cap and you have Magicians close so will expect your ODD to rise shortly.

OD: 3/10. Low od IS good for this world but still have your caps been gifts?!

Tribe: 6/10 Meechan tribe named after ancient tribe. Well Meechan is a presence and would imagine him to be a fun leader but he hasn't really graced us with his wit on the externals since Mancunia made Quest quit :icon_eek:

Forum: 7/10. generous but not many post and you have done and started a thread so again good effort.

28/50 (I can't do averages!)

DeletedUser4083

When I say keep on topic I do mean it :p

I have cleaned up the thread, so I shall leave you guys to rate Jo next :)

DeletedUser

Points - 8/10...

very strong in the local area but a has slowed a bit on nobling lately but probs just concentrating on filling the 10 villages she already has... :)

Position -9/10...

one of the strongest in the area but some seem to be catching up around you now so only a 9 out of 10

OD - 8/10...
very good od with the majority being oda (rank 19) showing a good offensive attitude and that work has been done to get to where you are... very low odd though but this could be down to good planning and removing players before they cause a threat.

Tribe - 9/10...

rank 1 tribe so easily a 9/10 for now look to be very strong out in front and have gotten a good hold of their k. will be interesting to see if anyone starts fighting them with properly timed opps too see how they do

Forum - 10/10...

got to be a 10 for this from what i have found doesnt seem to be anyone that doesnt have you in the good books.... also your top 10's are always a good read and very well planned and thought out even if you have long convos with one of our council members about matters in TIR :p

matt (cranness, --DIE--)

DeletedUser

--DIE--

Points: Doing very very well. Ranked #5 in the world with a good average points per village ratio. In a slow growing world, this is a good feat.

10/10

Position: Got a fair few tribe mates around you in this world, but I think that is a trending method in this world. A few juicy noble targets in your area so expansion isn't completely limited. More than enough barbs to keep farming alive.

6/10

OD: Almost x2 OD to points, even on a limited hauls world this is a good score, showing aggression is what I like to see.

10/10

Tribe: Leader of the tribe ~TIR~, takes time and effort to manage so I appreciate that, they are looking fairly solid and will be a tough cookie to remove.

8/10

Forum Presence: I'm only on the forum now and again, not sure if I recall your name so I won't add this to the average.

5/10.

Overall: 8.5/10

Grawler

DeletedUser

Grawler,

Points, Not to bad looking at the others around you but still has a lot of work to do to catch up with the other players in k55,
6/10

Position, A nice cluster of 4 straight ahead of him and targets to his left right and behind him, means a lot of noble targets for growth, so a very good position for quick growth
10/10

OD: Hardly there at all, but that should change once he gets to nobles 3/10

Tribe: Say Cheese (CHE!!!) I dont recognise any names there, but that doest mean a thing, Mainly based in k55, a k which all ready home to the likes of ~V~,Brent,WC :), Death but due to CHE!!! being on the rim at the moment it gives them a chance to grow and prepare when one of the biggers tribe come knocking

so 6/10

Forum: Seen the name a few times but that all really, so a
5/10

Average 7/10

Iakovosian

DeletedUser

Iakovosian

Low compared to the other players around you(and also low compared to the date you started this world), need lot of catching up to do...

Position : 6/10
Quite a lot of noble targets to the right of your main cluster, and have a tribemate to the left...
so lot of room to grow....

Od : 5/10
significant Od rise nobling the last player, but still very low... Hoping to see a rise in the next week or so...

Tribe : 7/10
ranked 3 in the world with a 20k lead on the the 4th rank tribe (Magic)
based in k55 with main rivals wc :)....
no main cluster visible, a lot of clusters shared with Wc :)
still a lot of room to grow, without starting a fight with WC :)

Forum : 8/10
Seen quite a lot of meaningful posts here in the forum.... (only judging by uk11 reputation)

Total: 30/50
Avg: 6/10

Sumit.x365

DeletedUser6623

sumit.x365

Position: 7/10 With the presence of magic and other tribes, It will be hard oing tfor you, but you look to doing well already as you are. Mayb you'll get recruited by someone if you keep up the good work?

OD: 7/10. For the size you are, I think you'd OD isnt too bad. Shows you havnt wasted too many troops in your quest to grow bigger

Tribe: 5/10 you guys recruited meechan.. why such low standards? :lol:

Forum: 3/10 I dont know you and rarely seen you post anything decent sowee :3

28/50

Indecisive Nubs :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Indecisive Nubs

Points: 9/10 Nice growth 2nd in the world will be on this world for a long time

Position: 7/10 Has brent next to him will most likey kick of at some point soon. Alot of nice villa around for him to take

OD: 2/10. For the size you are your ODA is poor looks like a lot of gifted villas and internals but with that many villa im sure it will not be long befor that ODA go's through the roof.

Tribe: 6/10 Tribe is in the top 10 got some nice players

Forum: 10/10 Always on makeing new post

34/50

Chrusher

DeletedUser

Chrusher

Position: 7/10 Not bad, maybe fighting the frontline with The Immortal Raiders

OD: (133030) 8/10. (formulated on balance ratios, given uk11 settings) Some odd in the last 19 days, but not a great deal, maybe 2 half nukes worth, so as by that time, magic's support seemed better at point, a small glitch, oda (+400%) in the same period, (the majority of which coinciding with your fourth cap), and recent increase (+50%) noticeable perhaps in the process of clearing your next?

Tribe: 5/10 Tribe is in the top 5, but my thoughts, from what i saw early game, maybe will not have the minerals to last past their 1st or 2nd REAL battle

Forum: 5/10 Never seen you on forums before now under this name, so everyone deserves to start at evens.

32/50 Total

packman1980

DeletedUser10477

packman1980

Points: 6/10 Started on the first day and has steady growth.

Position: 7/10 One of the strongest in the area, has a few tribe-mates nearby and loads of bonuses.

OD: 4/10 Low OD and has lost a village. Maybe has been helped by tribe when nobling players.

Tribe: 7/10 Solid tribe in the top 20 but has lost a few members recently.

Forum: 6/10 I have seen a few posts but not too common.

6/10

Chessboy

DeletedUser6623

chessboy

Points: 7/10 Started a few weeks late and is growing rather well

Position: 7/10 Decent position not too close to any other majour threats

OD: OD 5/10 may be a little low but im sure it'll grow in time

Tribe: 6/10 Top 20 tribe, not doing too badly

Rep: 3/10 Not seen you around or do any worth while posts

28/50

Indecisive nubs

DeletedUser

Position: 8/10 - Good position near BRENT.
OD: 3/10 - Rank 275.
Tribe: 7/10 - Ok tribe i guess.
Rep: 9/10 - Daz is awesome :|

36.5/50

gotcha!

DeletedUser

Ah TW Stats aint been updated i dont think.