Rate The Player above you

DeletedUser

WiSardLy

Points--- 2/10 newly joined, steady point progression, hope the troops r too

Tribe--- 0/10 none

OD---- 1/10 none

Rep--- 1/10 none, can't find you anywhere else

we will see how you grow and maybe come on here after a month or so... Good start but still very early in your case to say anything

Daviwy

DeletedUser10477

Daviwy

Points: 4/10 late starter but still could have 2-3 times the amount.

Position: 6/10 loads of tribe members near by so not many good targets but loads of bonuses

Tribe: 7/10 tribe is quite good but is a family tribe which seems to be recruiting all the members in the area

OD: 4/10 less than points and OD rank three times lower than point rank

Rep: 2/10 never seen you before

23/50

Chessboy

DeletedUser5596

Chessboy

Points: 7/10 All the hard work has got you into the top 100 comfortably.

Position: 5/10 Not many attractive targets unless CIF are dropped and used as food.

Tribe: 9/10 Solid position from the start with good stats to match, your own efforts have won you a place there.

OD: 6/10 Comparable with you rank so good work. It will be interesting to how it goes in the coming weeks.

Rep: 5/10 Read a few post!

32/50

littledavyboy

DeletedUser

WiSardLy

Points--- 2/10 newly joined, steady point progression, hope the troops r too

Tribe--- 0/10 none

OD---- 1/10 none

Rep--- 1/10 none, can't find you anywhere else

we will see how you grow and maybe come on here after a month or so... Good start but still very early in your case to say anything

Daviwy

Bit harsh :icon_sad: scoring 0/10 on tribe when im not in 1 N/a would of been more polite.. i will go hide under my covers and cry a little now :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser10327

And he even forgot to mention your position :icon_eek:

UnKnown

Reaction score
o_O

Shame Pushty is on holiday he would of given you a nice reply to that lol.

DeletedUser

woops ive only just come back and I'm spamming all the forums best get back under my rock please someone rate who was next so i dont end up on the naughty step..:icon_confused:

DeletedUser9890

littledavyboy

Points: 8/10 Gave you a high ranking as all of your villages are high pointed so lots of hard work gone in to either building them up or taking them, also you've achieved a respectable ranking too given your points to villages ratio.

Position: 6/10 Some barbs still about so they could be good for expansion or extra farming. You're close to some tribe mates which may hinder growth, but otherwise in a good position for good enough growth.

Tribe: 5/10 Can't say much as I don't know many players in DIE but I know dax and he's a decent player I was in the same tribe with from world 1, seem to have a few well experienced players there. Your tribe seems to be doing well enough for top 10 - 20 tribes so I give it a 5.

OD: 3/10 You seemed to have balanced battling with keeping your troops so going by that it's difficult to judge entirely. My thoughts are that your OD could be higher and going by your "Death of a hero" award you have done some supporting but for your size not as much as you could have.

Rep: 10/10 I'll give you a 10 because from what I've read so far you seem to be an okay guy, which I respect :)

Love Morph.

DeletedUser

TheGreatMorpheus

Points: 1/10 gave you a low one due to you being rimmed recently but in saying this you have the potential to be in the top 200 again if your rim restart goes well and you catch up on lost speed?

Position: 7/10 being on the rim gives you awesome positioning as you can grab villages alot easier without expending a vast ammount of troops. Even better is the fact that the majority of incomings you will recieve will be a low number of troops.

OD : 8/10 Balanced odd and oda with a slightly higher odd, it would have been nicer if you had a oda that was bigger than your odd but not complaining and its very respectable

Tribe: 3/10 Leading a tribe that is a spec of its former self, had potential before the war and could have potential again if you regrouped and shed/gained new blood to your cause you may have a fighting chance.

Rep: 4/10 all I have read about you is negative

27/50 - Has excellent potential but only if he gets his act together and has a shift in strategy.

/hkhera

DeletedUser9890

"Rep: 4/10 all I have read about you is negative"

It's only been one player commenting on me directly and that's pushty, can't judge me on one player. Although I did pop on just see see what people thought of me after all this time, at the very least I would like to get to know the community here on the boards a bit better :)

Thank you for the evaluation you high lighted my own thoughts on that. Titans are now a rim tribe as supposed to a center tribe and I have regrouped the majority of my players there now. Currently having recruited new players and some old-loyal members there. I hope that this time around it goes a little better at least Titans will have a nice OD to it's name still at rank 6 so I'm happy with that.

It was fun being in the middle and all of my members who was there with me will say the same when I say that we enjoyed playing there. It is after all what tribalwars is about, attacking, defending and supporting. I did that to the full so I'm happy :)

Yes I was rimmed and what does that say about me and my tribe? Four of the top 5 tribes in the world declared on my tribe, it took all four of them to defeat us and that for me says it all. No one tribe alone would have taken us and that was proven from the fact that Titans was never defeated with just the one tribe i.e DEATH.

Now that's my side of the story :p and now I've had my say I'm going to logoff lol.

DeletedUser

Morph all i can say you still talk a good game and thanks for the nice comment

DeletedUser

dax1yep you seem like a great player, you got plenty of points and really imaginative village names, recommended next village should be called summit like way over there or behind you or summit like that :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5596

Lets get this rolling again!!

Whitty69

Current Rank 83.

Position: 4/10
Expansion limited in your immediate area but I suppose we all have that problem now.

Tribe: 7/10
Looking decently strong in their area, a few villas have been lost recently to Syn but it will be interesting to see your tribes next move.

OD: 4/10
Rank 110, far lower than point rank.

Rep: 6/10
I haven't read too many posts, but what I have read has been good stuff!

Total: 27/50

Muncher

DeletedUser6623

Muncher

Current rank 53

Position: 8/10
Nicely spread out in k54. Hidden mostly amongst your tribe but with a few villages on the border of the mass of blue dots.

Tribe: 10/10
Sister tribe to rank 1 tribe. And family of mine

OD: 7/10
Slightly higher than your world rank. Also higher than current rank 2 and 3 players :lol:

Rep: 7/10
I see you post around and I don't remember your name being one for a good ole facepalm which is a good thing

Total: 39/50

I think I am well known enough to not need to name who I am but here it goes...

Indecisive Nubs