Rate the player above you

• Thread starter DeletedUser6623
  • Start date

DeletedUser9598

Archawal

Points: 4/10 without checking when you started and assuming day 1 id say your growing slowly

ODA: 10/10 for me, zero ODA zero loss of troops

ODD: 10/10 1 dead spear

Positioning: 9/10 im a little jealous tbh

Rep: 1/10 no idea who you are sorry

Tribe: 5/10 dont really know any of your members so cant really much tbh, will predict you guys wont be around in 3 months time though.

Total: 39/60

DeletedUser7369

baz2012

Points: 6/10 - yeah you got some of them and more than average so therefore score just above average

ODA: 1/10 - okay, so too much oda is a bad thing but surely you wanted to clear at least 1 farm for yourself?

ODD: N/A

Positioning: 6/10 not great not awful. pretty much just "a position"

Reputation: 7/10 i recognize your name no idea if thats a good thing though. just acknowledged that you must have SOME rep if i have heard of you cos i pretty much live in a cave.

Tribe: 2/10 only heard of one other member of your tribe and never as a success.

Total:32/50

DeletedUser8195

jpmullane

ODA: 0/10

ODD: 0/10

Positioning: 0/10

Tribe: 10/10

Total: 10/60

Rate: cold-fusion

DeletedUser269

cold-fusion

ODA: 10/10
- Both pointless indications IMO
ODD: 10/10

Positioning: 3/10 - I wouldn't rate that area, maybe that's why the points are low

Reputation: 6/10 - Forum persona, but ingame ability I haven't seen

Tribe: 10/10 - the tribe is Rank 1, I guess its good?

Total: 44/60

Rate: Jamie

DeletedUser

Jamie:

Not to bad for this early in the game, and for a late start, I think that's what you was. :\.

ODA: 6/10. Not to bad. Good to see you're clearing the inactive's from around you, so you can farm more. :3

ODD: 5/10, Hard to say tbh, because it's so early. But you do have the quest one. ;D

Positioning: 9/10. An amazing spot. Nothing major to worry about, bar the 600point player. But he's in AOD. ;D

Reputation: N/A, sorry, can't comment. Not been on .uk server's in years.

Tribe: N/A. Tribeless. Own accord? No other tribe changes so..... ;P

Total: 27/40

Took the N/A's out. Only fair tbh. :\

N3Nights, Ingame.

DeletedUser8195

Taken into account, that's why he wasn't given negative scores! ;)

DeletedUser11705

N3Nights

ODA:4/10 little too low. but I shouldn't say anything ;)

ODD: 0/10 wich is good

Positioning: 6/10 pretty nice 11x11

Tribe: 3/10 Doesn't seem to well as I can't recognize anyone but might get better.

Total: 18 :)

rate: Ezzor

DeletedUser7369

ezzor

points: 4/10 not great but then you look to have started late

oda: 8/10 rubbish oda total but given your points id say you have the right oda for your size and shouldnt be increasing this unless you hit spikes

odd: 1/10. confused, did you restart and get the quest a second time? 2 oda seems strange

positioning 4/10 you need the world to get a bigger rim and probably find some kind hearted person to give you some decent guides. there are people that will do that, good luck finding them. in the mean time troops troops troops and try to own that location

reputation : joined 21 feb so unsurprisingly no rep yet. good luck in the game and hope you enjoy yourself.

tribe: 0/10 difficult location tribewise. try and get yourself one that arent mass recruiting nubs. failing that mail some of the bigger accounts and ask for tips - ignore ones that say "max your pits and ignore troops" some idiots think they are funny

Total 17 i think but it is late and im tired so could be wrong

rate jpmullane - unless you're jimmy white when you suck so bad you need the munson to finish your lessons before you should cast judgement ;)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
jpmullane....

points: 8/10 top 5, but then co-played with a rep of being elite so only really reached the minimum of what would be expected....

ODA: 6/10 seems high as you've not attacked 25 players.. so would seem to suggest your clearly outwards rather than efficiently...

ODD: 0/0 no one is going to attack a top 100 ranked players let alone a top 5 so meaningless...

Positioning: 7/10 looks pretty rubbish for farming but nice for juicy nobles targets within your CI... if I could be arsed I'd go back and increase your ODA rating as it looks like you need to fight for them barbs...

Tribe: 8/10 Seems to be 4 tribes that could be the start up tribe of this world... lets hope they aren't all huggin and this world could be fun... Though with Daz as duke (so rumours seem to suggest) and with other members that don't need much reason to quit it could go either way...

29/40

DeletedUser7369

jpmullane....

Positioning: 7/10 looks pretty rubbish for farming but nice for juicy nobles targets within your CI... if I could be arsed I'd go back and increase your ODA rating as it looks like you need to fight for them barbs...

1 million hauled. farmings not so bad....

co-played with a rep of being elite

you haven't been in one of my tribe chats have you? rep is for being noob, lazy, and dependent on sitters :)

re the hugging - wont be any of that, re the duking, daz and chaz with emilythesuperDuck (please not the absence of a typo phil) helping them. Their skill sets are quite complimentary. By that I mean that when Daz annoys someone one of the other 2 calm them down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I was either too drunk too notice your 100 mill hauled award or you've got it since... either way with less than 10,000 plunders I'll admit that your farming ain't as bad as I thought it looked...

I'm sure your understand that I'm too lazy to go back and change your score...

DeletedUser7369

I was either too drunk too notice your 100 mill hauled award or you've got it since... either way with less than 10,000 plunders I'll admit that your farming ain't as bad as I thought it looked...

I'm sure your understand that I'm too lazy to go back and change your score...

got it after and I don't blame you :D fyi players attacked = 22 too lazy to hit more when farmings so good :D

DeletedUser10790

Mancunia

ODA: 6/10 Fine for your level

ODD: 10/10 Perfect

Positioning: 7/10 Decent amount of barbs, outgrowing competition easily.

Tribe: 11/10 Paying you way to victory is the best srategy!

Rate: Practice Makes Perfect

blue

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I did start 4 days late but I'll admit my points still suck... though the PP bonuses are starting to kick in now...

DeletedUser7868

Points: 9/10 good point top 20 not that really matters this early on

ODA: 9/10 have hit few inactives :)

ODD: 9/10

Positioning: 9/10 Decent amount of barbs, outgrowing competition easily.

Tribe: 09/10 wont do as good as mine but will do well lol

Rate: duffzilla

mbig

DeletedUser

Points: 9/10 Very nice points and if near nobles this can lead to a great chance to leap ahead

ODA: 9/10 Seems to have Church area under control judging by the oda

ODD: 0/10 Not tested yet so cannot score

Positioning: 10/10 Nice farming location and it seems a nice village building right next door, Very lucky for you :)

Reputation: 5/10 Can only score a 5 as i myself have not seen much of you but stories have some truth in them

Tribe: 9/10 Seems like a good tribe with solid connections but its still early game

Rate : CottonBud

DeletedUser

Rate : CottonBud

Points - 8/10 pretty good but to me it's all about farm level and troops > points ... So without knowing that it's hard to rate.

ODA - 4/10 for your area I would expect slightly more OD... But may not be your style

ODD - 1/10 pretty much non-existant however in a round a bout way that is good as you should have no distraction up to this point.

Positioning - 7/10 reasonable if you have cleared a few close villas early should be getting nice hauls!

Reputation - 5/10 I do not know you so average answer! Sorry.

Tribe - 7/10 I am a fan of cookie so good luck.

42/60

Rate: Xelphoria