Rate the player above you

• Thread starter DeletedUser6623
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I thought I would introduce myself back into the externals with a post into this thread. (i've not been around since my UK6 days)

And what a good opportunity to to rate : - The Baconator.

ODA: - 10/10 - Ah, a man after my own heart, I love ODA and i;d be right up there with ya if i hadn't had late start here.
ODD: 5/10 - Not so Good/yet to be tested? - but its the old conundrum....who wants a can of whoop ass raining down on them if they do attack!?
Position: 7/10 - Struggled to find all your front lines, sea of blue around you.
Rep: 8/10 - Seem very vocal in the externals from what i've just seen
Tribe: 10/10 - Well i gotta say 10 having just sided with them in the world win game!

DeletedUser

I guess i'll do iron then :p

Points - 10/10 - jsut for the fact that you started late and suddenly rose right through the ranks, beating players here from the start...
ODA - 7/10 - Not as high as i thought it would be considering how you play but you have been in plenty of fights.
ODD - 8/10 - Great defender, although i think you got some outside help with that ;)
Position - 8/10 - You'v actualy got some larger targets now rather than 2/3k players, i dont see your northern area expanding much for some time now though
Rep - 6/10 - Very nice guy and a great player but before this i have never heard of you, ever :')
Tribe - 8/10 - Your all very good players and i can see why you've lasted so long with a good position but i think you've alienated yourself a bit too much and im sure small tribes everywhere are gonna be watching your fight with hawk eyes waiting to finally get revenge where they can :')

I expect to get ripped apart and if you fail to do so to my standards, i will be having words... ;D

DeletedUser11919

I guess i'll do iron then :pTribe - 8/10 - Your all very good players and i can see why you've lasted so long with a good position but i think you've alienated yourself a bit too much and im sure small tribes everywhere are gonna be watching your fight with hawk eyes waiting to finally get revenge where they can :')

alienated? Sounds like a nice way to say "you guys haven't hugged the world properly". Guilty as charged.

DeletedUser6623

But we are hugging.. merely those that doesn't like soon.. which is the opposite of alienating tbhh :3

DeletedUser

We ONLY hug in a non bear like way:)

bearhug.gif

DeletedUser

alienated? Sounds like a nice way to say "you guys haven't hugged the world properly". Guilty as charged.

Well hugging everyone is always nicer - i'm attempting to befriend everyone out there ;D i just feel that there are a lot more tribes that would prefer to see Lazy fall than there are Soon.

DeletedUser

Ah but this way, we just annoy a bunch of small tribes. If we hugged our way to a victory, then all the more "l33t" tribes would hate us.

I played with KnK with two worlds and we get constantly poked at for using too much diplo. I say hey, it's a game. We win using more complex options than just fighting. Still though, no one can contest a victory when you just hammer the opposing tribe into the dust. It's what the people wanna see.

DeletedUser12021

But we are hugging.. merely those that doesn't like soon.. which is the opposite of alienating tbhh :3

Enough of those around. Well... there were a lot of them. I remember of alliances made against Soon.
Still wonder why really.

DeletedUser12021

Ftr we said no to joining that coalition

Not officially, or at least not that they were aware off. Many tribes were expecting Lazy to join. It was clear you weren't imo though.

Funny thing btw. The night before TWD fell apart there were still some members thinking they had a NAP with lazy :D

DeletedUser

Yeah, and the fact TWD had players like that contributed to our lack of NAP :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6623

Daluicis said:
Not officially, or at least not that they were aware off. Many tribes were expecting Lazy to join. It was clear you weren't imo though.

Funny thing btw. The night before TWD fell apart there were still some members thinking they had a NAP with lazy :D

If we had them thinking we didn't want to join then they could of turned on us.. so had to keep them sweet ;) But main reason we didn't want to join the alliance was cuz we wanted to eat TWD..... :lol:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Ah but this way, we just annoy a bunch of small tribes. If we hugged our way to a victory, then all the more "l33t" tribes would hate us.

I played with KnK with two worlds and we get constantly poked at for using too much diplo. I say hey, it's a game. We win using more complex options than just fighting. Still though, no one can contest a victory when you just hammer the opposing tribe into the dust. It's what the people wanna see.

My work here is done... nice post...

DeletedUser

This post about rate the player last posted, so who we rating now?

Mancunia got nobled so failed.
Still a 9/10 player really but this world he gets a 2