Rate the Player above......

• Thread starter DeletedUser1410
  • Start date

DeletedUser5582

never done these before but saw mark and couldnlt resist....!

Will-Nuke-For-Food (when has nuke otherwise will beg for crumbs!)

Points: 5/10 Gasp looked at top 20 and you're not there and three of you on the account! Ranked 37 so not bad but could do better I think! I mean is you (shabby but with tuition may go far, the very good one and the night clicker and farmer!)

ODA: 3/10 Ranked 108 but guess being backtimed and losing most of your axes has slowed you here. Both your caps tiddlers but good positionally so not too much to be gleaned here as think you going long term.

ODD: 5/10 Ok well not a lot you can do about this as folk attack you or they don't but am sure now that everyone knows its you this will rise sharply! Overall your total ODD combined is ranked 56th so not brilliant but hardly shabby either.

Position: 6/10 Good area and lots of targets so if your internet doesn't lag too much (sorry couldn't resist) sure you'll do fine!

Rep: ~ 9/10 Make some good posts and the odd lordy has he been at the cat nip ones too but all in all a force for good on the forums and always trying to encourage posts on not just this forum but others worlds too and never afraid to put himself up for the odd flame (actually think you thrive on it and if on a beach think you'd pour olive oil on yourself and let yourself sizzle :icon_eek:)

Tribe: 8/10 Ok on the skills side have to say an excellent tribe but have my thoughts (which will keep to myself!) on what will happen long term but on numbers and points not sure what else you guys have to do to show your uber ness!

no need to rate me so chose someone at random please!

DeletedUser9196

IXXXI

ODA: 4/10. u've got nice points but your ODA is meh
ODD: 6/10
position: 6/10. lots of barbs, but no players so you dont have any noble space.
REP: 6/10. Im new on UK server, so i dont know anyone.
Tribe: 7/10

38/60 ?

DeletedUser

jtzaa Rank: 140.

ODA: 7/10. - Rank:26 (27,526 score)
ODD: 2/10 - Rank:1064 (1,392 score)
position: 3/10. - unlucky for you, your near to us :D
REP: 1/10. - sorry ive never heard of you yet
Tribe: 6/10 - Who????

24/60 ?

DeletedUser9196

Ty for rating :).
Who are you in game tbh?

Regarding to my reputation: I'm new to UK server. Used to play on other servers:).

Regarding to my position: It's just awesome im near you :D. I quess you know how to play Tribalwars so youve got some nice points i quess. So thats bigger farms / nobles for me hehe:>.

Who are you ingame btw?

DeletedUser

Ty for rating :).
Who are you in game tbh?

Regarding to my reputation: I'm new to UK server. Used to play on other servers:).

Regarding to my position: It's just awesome im near you :D. I quess you know how to play Tribalwars so youve got some nice points i quess. So thats bigger farms / nobles for me hehe:>.

Who are you ingame btw?

I don't think he wants his identity revealed, but lets just say.. 'WKD leader' :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6695

Half Blood Princess

Points: 0/10 however only just joined the world so this is no reflection on talent, this has yet to be seen!
ODA: 0/10
ODD: 0/10
Position: 8/10 LOVE your area. many of farms to be made if you are upto the challenge, plus ODA addict is near you that we just rimmed so I would aim for him :D
Rep: ~ 0/10 -0 never seen your name here before, you say your new.... SO WELCOME TO TRIBALWARS.CO.UK
Tribe: 0/10 no tribe as of yet (as well you shouldnt) grow, own your area and then pick your own! dont just join one for the hell of it :D

GOOD LUCK!

RATE - will-nuke-for-food

Thats his ign :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Just someone at random from my K -

aussie2uk

Points: 8/10 - 13.422 Pretty Swarv ;) Has a 1k point village though ? =/
ODA: 1.1/10. - Rank:715 (2.512 score) VERY low when considering their points?
ODD: 0/10 - Rank:2903 (26 score) People must be scared of them XD
position: 3/10. - Not a lot of growing space? Few decent villages to noble.
REP: 0/10. - ????
Tribe: 6/10 - SAD - Don't really know much about their tribe?

Total: 15.1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

XuZxa

ODA: 8/10. - rank 16. (41,231 score) respectable figure,
ODD: 2/10 - (1,618 score) - you cant help that people dont attack you.
position: 5/10. - hmm you have a lot of experienced players around you with big villas, im cautious if you'll survive there if you are good then great area otherwise god be with you,
REP: 0/10. - never heard of you sorry
Tribe: 2/10 - 01 - substandard from the looks of it but thats not talking from experience just apperance, and as people know these can be deceiving

Total: 25/60

DeletedUser

Will-Nuke-For-Food

ODA: 1/10 Crap
ODD: 1/10 Crap
Position:1/10 Crap
Rep: 0/10 Ewwwwwww
Tribe: 0/10 Who??

[SPOILER="]Ha :p
Position: 9/10 Nice
ODA: 8/10
ODD: 7/10
Rep:8/10
Tribe: 8.5/10
48.5/60[/SPOILER]

DeletedUser

Meechan

ODA: 5/10 not impressive
ODD: 5/10 not impressive
Position: 8/10 A LOT of villages around him. If he can turn them all into farms then it will be great!
Rep: 6/10 I don't know you to well but heard of you in Skype so :)
Tribe: 8/10 Good tribe, don't know whether you currently live up to expectations though :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Not good fpr playing th world 2 weeks?

Mediocore i thought XD

DeletedUser

Meechan

ODA: 5/10 not impressive
ODD: 5/10 not impressive
Position: 8/10 A LOT of villages around him. If he can turn them all into farms then it will be great!
Rep: 6/10 I don't know you to well but heard of you in Skype so :)
Tribe: 8/10 Good tribe, don't know whether you currently live up to expectations though :icon_wink:

In Game Nibbler

A little harsh.

ODA: 7/10 There ok early days
ODD: 7/10 There ok early days
Position: 8/10 Appears to be owning his area
Rep: */10 Rarely read forums
Tribe: 9/10 Doing the damage

DeletedUser

I agree his points aren't good, but they are not terrible when you take into account he is attacking. In veiw of his area my guess he is in no rush to get an academy and focussing more on troops. Difficult to mark so one down for building to his environment. You have the best part of 3 weeks on him!