Rate the Player above......

• Thread starter DeletedUser1410
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Name: Daser

Points - 2/10 - 7,209 (3villas) poor, well below standard, WOULD HAVE RATED YOU 1!, however as neither of your 2 conquers are barbs i will give you the bonus point
ODA - 1/10 - rank 909. (5,546 score) - again this is poor even if you only have 1 off villa, judging by your start date (22nd February 2011), you should have a lot more than this
ODD - 1/10 - rank 1833. (1,841 score)not even worth commenting on!
Position 2/10 *******RIM*******
Rep - 1/10 - never heard of you
Tribe - 1/10 - (W1NGE) I would rate higher but shame they allow thier members to noble barbs, if they didnt it would be a lot higher

Total 8/60.

account : will-nuke-for-food

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Name: Will Nuke

Points - 7/10 - 158.537 (17 villas)
ODA - 10/10 - 757,229- yh i likey
ODD - 6/10 - 234,941 - not bad,
Position 8/10 lots of fun to be had :)
Rep - 5/10 - don't know you other than you're a player on a game i try to play :p
Tribe - 10/10 - (ipod) best tribe, experienced leader, doubt will get beat as the coalition is not focused or close. coalitions are no good.

46/60 Almost excellent ;p

DeletedUser1942

Packman1980

Points - 4/10 - 31k, Not brilliant, and losing villages to PHX. Expect this to drop.
ODA - 5/10 - 144k, not too bad, did a bit of work for your villages.
ODD - 7/10 - 322k, Quite high for your points, but more down to the fact your being nobled out by PHX. Have killed a few nukes by the looks of it though.
Position - 4/10 - Not brilliant, and your on another members radar, and he has set to work nobling you out.
Rep - 2/10 - Not seen you before, apart from your thread in this world 8 forum
Tribe - 3/10 - Not a brilliant tribe, top 20 but dont look as if the tribe will do much in this world.

23/60

Rate - Swindler

DeletedUser

Stutzy

Points - 10/10 - 238k, Ranked 11 atm.
ODA - 10/10 - 452k, Very good - also no barb nobles at all - some inter tribe but this is only to be expected.
ODD - 3/10 - 34k, Not good but not your fault.....ppl must be afraid to attack...lol.
Position - 9/10 - Near the centre of the world and room to expand - also spread out a bit which I feel is good.
Rep - 8/10 - Good, well written posts.
Tribe - 10/10 - What can I say......same tribe so I'm biased.
50/60

Rate - Hawk1956

DeletedUser

Stutzy

ODA - 10/10 - 452k, Very good - also no barb nobles at all - some inter tribe but this is only to be expected.

I smell Bias 10/10 for being 20 ranks lower in ODA than points lol

Points - 8/10 - Rank 35 is not bad, i'll reserve 9 for top 20 and 10 for rank 1 :D
ODA - 6/10 - 277k ODA miles behind your point rank but at least you attacked someone
ODD - 0/0 - Dont really have any, not your fault so wont rate
Position 6/10 - Appear to be in amongst your tribe, probably explains the barb conquers, move out.
Rep - 6/10 - Don't know you, seen 1 or 2 posts, seem ok (apart from your ratings :D)
Tribe - 8/10 - Top 3 cant be bad, although have heard your hugging in K54 rather than conquering it.

Total 34/50

IGN = Iron Brew

DeletedUser

Stutzy

ODD - 3/10 - 34k, Not good but not your fault.....ppl must be afraid to attack...lol.
Position - 9/10 - Near the centre of the world and room to expand - also spread out a bit which I feel is good.
Rep - 8/10 - Good, well written posts.
Tribe - 10/10 - What can I say......same tribe so I'm biased.
50/60

Rate - Hawk1956

Pfft...

The points, I will agree with.
ODA of 452k with his rank and points is terrible! Shows his caps have all been easy or cleared by his tribe..
ODD - Not really his fault people are afraid to attack? It's his fault he does so much hugging in his K :icon_rolleyes:
Position - Should be low, he has nowhere to grow now that his tribe dominates the area
Rep - Blatent licking of the rectum, as is the Tribe one

Just my opinions though, which are often dumb and unneeded...:lol::icon_rolleyes:

Rate: Iron Brew

DeletedUser

IXXXI

Points 9/10 well you could be first if you tried
ODA 8/10
ODD 9/10
Position 10/10 I think he right where he wants to be
Rep 10/10 reading uk8 world forum he never shuts up ;)
Tribe 8/10

Rating 54/60

DeletedUser

Blade-Hog

Points 3/10 not based on points alone but considering you stared 2 weeks ago not a bad start
Position 7/10 Potentially a really good area if you can indeed make it your own only time will tell
Rep 2/10 seem to remember your name dont know why tho
Tribe 2/10 however do think you gained 2 points for leaving w1nge lol

have not rated oda or odd due tothe fact that your only 2 weeks in, so unfair to give you a rating

Rating 14/40

look forward to rating you again in say another 3 weeks

DeletedUser

Got a mail from IXXXI (Rate the Player Above)
Thanks but you were meant to rate Iron Brew

Iron Brew

ODA 6/10
ODD 2/10 QUOTE from IXXXI It's his fault he does so much hugging in his K
Position 9/10 got the option to find villages that may knock up your ODD and ODA
Rep 9/10 I don't really know him but ranked 10 as a player and in the ranked 1 tribe.
Tribe 9/10 maybe ranked 1 but 36 members when Honey only have 18 members

Next Rating is mark21lancs

DeletedUser

ODD 2/10 QUOTE from IXXXI It's his fault he does so much hugging in his K

No lol, Iron Brew doesn't hug... Stutzy does lol

Rate:
mark21lancs

DeletedUser

No lol, Iron Brew doesn't hug... Stutzy does lol

Position does mean Iron Brew can pick to hug members of Honey and Ipod plus get on in the wars.
But who going to attack him and give him ODD, seem well placed and can support himself plus pull support from the tribe?

Rate:
mark21lancs

DeletedUser1942

ODA of 452k with his rank and points is terrible! Shows his caps have all been easy or cleared by his tribe..

None have been cleared by the tribe :icon_rolleyes:
We can only clear what the defender has in the village, if people arent building up enough defense, thats there issue :lol:

Mark21Lancs -

Points - 7/10 - Rank 36, plenty of enemy conquers, do expect the points to grow.
ODA - 9/10 - Rank 9, shows a lot of nukes have been sent, and that you have cleared plenty of defense from your targetsm and possibly others.
ODD - 6/10 - Rank 112, Have been attacked, a bit, and defended them.
Position - 10/10 - Not sure of your new tribes diplomacy :lol: If theres none, targets surrounding you
Rep - 8/10 - Post quite a bit, and the majority of posts are good.
Tribe - 5/10 - New tribe of 2 after leaving Ipod, will see how the tribe takes off.

45/60

Rate - Swindler

DeletedUser

None have been cleared by the tribe
We can only clear what the defender has in the village, if people arent building up enough defense, thats there issue

Okay then... It shows easy caps and if your caps are so easy then if you are a half decent player (well.. average player with the skill levels on this world) then you would easily be a much higher rank with a load more points? :lol:

Rate - Swindler

DeletedUser

Swindler -

Points - 9/10 - Rank 11, nice number of enemy conquers, leading the way in the tribe.
ODA - 6/10 - Rank 93, thought it would be higher with the points ranking, guessing the conquered players ran away from their villas when they saw your trains coming..
ODD - 3/10 - Rank 679, Guessing if then ODA went up people would start to attack back and this would rise must have lots of defence sitting there bored or its 100% offensive hence why poor ODD.
Position - 9/10 - good solid position... should claim the ranks easily from there,
Rep - 9/10 - seen some good posts recently.
Tribe - 9/10 - Very good tribe.... needs the bottom 1/4 to catch up with the top and so one could push for number 1 with some good aquisitions.

54/90

Rate - Returntosender.

DeletedUser8412

Returntosender-

Points- 9/10- Rank 8 so pretty good, but seems to have had alot of internals and merged account
ODA- 7/10- Quite good but not as high as point rank, because of merge and easy nobles
ODD- 8/10- Seems to be attacked quite alot with a good ODD
Position-7/10- Not many farms and those that are there will probably be farmed dry, quite close to Ex tribe mates, and room to expand
Rep- 8/10- Alot of external post and seem like a good ingame player
Tribe- 8/10- Left Ipod to join WKD, though rank 16 with 2 members and best average points,
Total 47/50

Rate: Daser

DeletedUser

Daser

Points - 7/10 doesnt look like u started playing until the end of april so ur doing alrite xP No barbs either even tho ur an ex w1nger woo! Outgrown all the players in your area =)

ODA - 5/10 should be ickle bit higher really in relation to points but u been hitting players with only one village so they not gna have too many troops to kill xP not your fault they are too slow to grow! should jump up when u run out of easy targets maybe!?

ODD - 2/10 doesnt look like youve had to defend much yet! need to poke some of bigger players/tribes nearby!

Position - 8/10 Looks pretty good if u like a quiet life! probably not to much competition for farms! Not far off the rim so if u keep to it new tribes and players will keep popping up to be feed you =)

Rep - 2/10 vaguely remember name n dp ;S although u probs not the only one to use it so i may be confused xP

Tribe - 5/10 plenty worse than u :p but dont recognise any of the players and not sure you will ever make top 20 =( I gave an extra point a for u leaving w1nge for them xD They must be doing summit right!

Total - 29/60

Rate: Nippery Slipple

DeletedUser

Nippery Slipple

Points: 7/10 - Lost 6 villages, keeping up the ranks though. 5 internals out of 16 total caps, but that does not matter compared to other people's internal rates on this world lol
ODA: 8/10 - Higher ODA rank than points rank, always good :) It's not to high, and it's certainly not too low lol
ODD: 9/10 - Again, higher ODD rank that points rank :) Shows they can defend (or their tribe can, but that does not matter).
Position: 6/10 - On the frontline to their W1NGE war. Farming may be quite limited aswell.
Rep: 7/10 - Haven't seen you guys much on the forums, but liked you and obviously other people did from the WKD chat (back in the day lol)
Tribe: 10/10 - Top 2 = instant 10/10? Nah, iPod have proven their selves. Fighting off the whole coalition and, as it seems, doing very well :) Best of luck to them!

Rate: IXXXI

DeletedUser

IXXI

Points > 8/10. Full marks reserved for top spot. You would of been a 9 but then i noticed the 85 point barb for 1st noble and that is worth a -1 imo.

ODA 9/10 > Well done you blood thirsty Mofo :)

ODD 9/10 > Again, well done. Extremely high count with minimal village loss.

Rep 7/10 > Active to the extreme but i get a feeling of large ego within those posts.

Tribe 7/10 - Top few are proven war horses, the rest, who knows.

Total 40/60 Good stuff!