Rate the player above

DeletedUser

Matt is a farming freak, If he ever entered a supermarket i dread to think what would happen as he gets to the check out and they ask for some money and he draws his axe out to pay with.

DeletedUser

Well i will rate the leadership lol.In simple words the best dukes and council i have played for in 5/6 years never selfish and always willing to listen to a rant, and they have had a few from me lol.

The organization from the council is second to none

no I in team and thats what has made Knk the tribe it has become, takes a while to get use to the Knk method but once you do its kill kill kill all the way

right thats all the praise you getting from me. got villas to take

DeletedUser8768

I forgot the address to post the money???

Umm, ok, ill rate Mike to stay on topic..

No I wont, he's been rated already.. Ill rate Reshlock

Hmm, what can I say about this man...

Awsome!

This guy will single handedly remove tribes if you dont keep an eye on him and get a few villages yourself (ill post some stats)

Never, and I mean Never, is he away from his pc, it might be the fact his microwave, toaster, kettle, and fridge are all surrounding his pc desk, he has a massaging reclining chair, foot spar, and desktop fan...

That or he really is addicted to this bloody game?

without a doubt, one very dedicated player, skilled, methodical, very quick to help others.

Would have no issue playing along side him in any other world, in fact, Id feel more confident doing so!

Looking forward to the next world with Resh, as well as the rest of the people Im lucky enough to have in our tribe in the future!

(you still got my address for the chocolates?)

Side 1:
Players: reshlock
Side 2:
Tribes: ~R~

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 86
Side 2: 7
Difference: 79

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 0
Difference: 69

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 648,015
Side 2: 29,606
Difference: 618,409

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 508,021
Side 2: 0
Difference: 508,021

chart

DeletedUser

might be the fact his microwave, toaster, kettle, and fridge are all surrounding his pc desk
god dam you been round spying lol must pay attention when people call.

not addicted at all... got to go been away from my tw screen for 40 seconds