Rate the player above

DeletedUser

now that the game has progressed a bit now thought id start this thread just to see what everyone thinks....

pangela isn't allowed to rate me!!!!!!:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

seems to have grown nicely, all conquers apart from 2 are players, thats something you dont see very often, would be interesting to see if you can make and hold rank 1

DeletedUser

Grown a lot over the last couple of weeks, OD doesn't reflect how much he has done for the tribe.

Quite a lot of barb conquers, but that comes with the O.O ground, and his location leaves him with little choice.

Has quite a few well-placed clusters.

Points - 6/10
OD - 4/10
Tribe - I can't comment.
Location - 2/10 or 8/10 - depends how you look at it, quite safe, but little room to grow.
Reputation - 7/10 (External frequenters always have an upper hand :))

19/40 or 25/40

Now let the Pushty bashing begin...

DeletedUser

@pushty
although a small player, seems to leave barbs alone to go after bigger tribes, 1 conquer against -v-,1 against KnK, 1 against temp
od rank is higher than points rank, so is a seemingly aggressive player
although no continually growth so either tribe doesnt support him very well or he cant defend himself very well
overall a good player if he wants to be

DeletedUser9540

@godoftech

Good seemingly well built player. Has Less OD than I do ODA, but that doesnt matter so long as there is more to come. Possibly a first worlder looking at his earlier, small barb, conquers. Many of his nobles seem to be from internals, or barbs, but he has made progress against others.

Overall, maybe a 7/10.

DeletedUser8621

@New Guy1

Nice OD rank for your points :) & it's mostly OD Attack :) Very nice. Seems as you are supporting your tribe well by a look of your awards! A lot of villages came from internals or barbs, but there are about 6 villas from other players. Lost a few villages to KnK recently. Overall a good player.

Points- 6/10(lost a few villas recently and most conquers are barbs/internals)
OD- 8/10 (Nice substantial amount for your points)
Tribe- 10/10 (best competition to KnK, seem to work well together)
Rep- 8/10 (have seen you around and seen some good stuff, but don't know you very well!)

32/40 overall :)

DeletedUser

@bal0ns

Points - 8/10, rank 75 isn't quite at the point where it's hugely impressive, but it's still quite a good accomplishment.
OD - 10/10, rank 7 is something hugely impressive, especially at your size. Although you're only rank 65 as attacker (still good - above your point rank). Rank 1 ODD! Congratulations! Try and make it ODA ;)
Tribe - 10/10, have an obvious dominance in both the world and the externals. No-one has succeeded at stopping them, or even slowing them, thus far.
Rep - 6/10, not quite an externals frequenter, but the very fact that you're here in the first place is good in my books.

Overall - 34/40

DeletedUser

suppose id better rate someone as i made the forum.

@Pushty

7 barbs taken but i assume some are ex player

small player but on the rim so is to be expected

odd and oda rank both better than points rank which is good.

lost nearly half his villages last month

active on the externals and probs 1 of the only known people in his tribe....

overall id say a 5/10 but would like to see him begin at start world and see what he can do from the core....

DeletedUser3642

@Cranness

Matt is well known to being allergic to Barbarians - this shows in his stats

Matt is carving his way through the red dots with relative ease - very impressive stuff!

Farming - Matt is the only real competition to Pangela on the world - he is definately one of the farming kings

However.... due to his 24/7 status of being surgicaly attached to his laptop and hence TW - this has taken a toll on his looks. His 21 yr old looks unfortunately now resemble that of a 75 yr old man who's not slept in a month. On the plus side however, he doesnt smell of wee :)

nice post Matt!

Mike
(Just to confuse matters - I played Pogue Mahone for a large duration of the game, and am now currently playing Melet - so Melets early barb munching arent mine!! lol)

DeletedUser

im 20 god get your facts right.....

and what else is a student supposed to do apart from tribal wars go out for a night out pfftt..... like that ever happens :p

DeletedUser3642

lol... well.... you see its hard to tell your age :/ like i said.... if you hadn't mentioned your age... I would have guessed at 75

DeletedUser

@Mikek(aka melet)
Although mike as moved accounts a few times, i cant really comment to heavily on actually player skills, although he his chomping into winner with ease, although his oda and odd arent amazing, one thing i will say( this applies to all 3 leaders of KnK) never have i seen such ops created with a surgical precision, and whilst the 3 leaders stats dont show this, I am fairly confident that the tribe stats do.

So these stats are due to big players like pangela, reshlock etc, but were designed by those ingenious leaders

Side 1:
Tribes: KnK
Side 2:
Tribes: SPQR, WINNER

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 431
Side 2: 202
Difference: 229

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 216
Side 2: 27
Difference: 189

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,474,971
Side 2: 1,125,454
Difference: 2,349,517

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,746,710
Side 2: 225,216
Difference: 1,521,494

chart

DeletedUser3642

and to think on my original account, I was rank 2 in the world for OD for a while... :icon_redface: lol

yup... being a leader in a tribe certainly makes the actual sending of troops a little lower on the priority list

DeletedUser

Matt is well known to being allergic to Barbarians - this shows in his stats

Matt is carving his way through the red dots with relative ease - very impressive stuff!

Farming - Matt is the only real competition to Pangela on the world - he is definately one of the farming kings

However.... due to his 24/7 status of being surgicaly attached to his laptop and hence TW - this has taken a toll on his looks. His 21 yr old looks unfortunately now resemble that of a 75 yr old man who's not slept in a month. On the plus side however, he doesnt smell of wee

nice post Matt!

:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser9031

Seamushyness...

One half of the reveered Raspberry account, it is said that he like to use nukes and let Kiren rebuild them after.... Great Team work!

Now the No2 account, these two make a great team, and if you are close to them and a red dot, pack your bags and get ready to head off to rim city!

DeletedUser

Rim city's not that bad this time of year, plenty of newbs (Like me) to munch on.

DeletedUser8768

Ill comment on Pangela, as Pushty has been already..

Pangela

Farming freak.. !

I wont big up Paul, as I know Angela does all the hard work on this account whilst Paul sits back drinking beer taking all the credit lol

Uk7s biggest account, and quite rightly so.

I dont know many accounts that are run as well as this one, with half the amount of dedication.

This is one of only very few accounts that I would not (but at the same time would love) to be up against, if you have lost a village, or many villages to this account, do not be ashamed, if you have managed to give them trouble or even taken a village from them, be really pleased about it (be sure to mail them and rub it in too lol)

To sum up, I honestly cannot find fault with how this account is played, not just because they are in my tribe, just look at the stats....

(IG name is now Bladesmanstan, taken over roughly 15/06/2011 )