ODA:

ODD:

Positioning:

Tribe:

Total:

For the player who posted above you :)

DeletedUser7797

Ok I'll try with Jimmy:

Points: At the moment 2nd in the world so lots of points, has been no.1 and I'm sure will be no.1 again soon.9/10

ODA: 9th place, not good enough I'm afraid 3/10

ODD: 27th, not enough FATE attacking her, always a difficult category to do anything about yourself. If the enemy doesn't attack not a lot you can do 5/10

Positioning: Jimmy's villages are a little too scattered for my liking, but she seems happy with her clusters 4/10

Reputation: Enthusiastic, always willing to help out in the tribe and send support and/or nukes where needed. not sure of rep outside of tribe, FATE will have to comment on that, liked here and much appreciated. 8/10

Tribe: Can't comment biased as I am sort of in charge. 10/10

Jimmy does play with a co-player so I am afraid I have reduced my marks slightly due to this. I really admire top players who play alone and run a tribe with all that entails.

Total: 39/60

DeletedUser8534

Redleg

Points: 18th atm. Not too bad but I feel should be higher considering as a tribe we have been at war from day 1 and had many enemies to conquer. 7/10

ODA: 20th. Again a good return but would expect a little higher. A good judge is to always compare ODA rank to actual point rank. Does send his nukes off so can't be said he doesn't attack.7/10

ODD: 81st. If you're not attacked then it can't go up. However I feel red should have more actual major frontline villas for his size 4/10

Positioning: Good positioning and no way overstretched allowing for better self stacking 8/10

Reputation: Calmer than most. Can keep his cool when other players may well over-react to certain things. Friendly and gives people a chance. Definitely liked within his own tribe. 8/10

Tribe: I'm biased but also realistic. Have some very good players and no ego-tistical types. Still room for much improvement from certain players 8/10

Total: 42/60

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7797

Reputation: Calmer than most. Can keep his cool when other players may well over-react to certain things. Friendly and gives people a chance. Definitely liked within his own tribe. 8/10

Red,this made me laugh,just a bit calmer then you mate. :)

DeletedUser8195

Jimmy does play with a co-player so I am afraid I have reduced my marks slightly due to this. I really admire top players who play alone and run a tribe with all that entails.

I haven't had a co for months haha

Redfella

Points: rank 35 - decent rank considering his restart date but it's on points. 5/10

ODA: rank 26 - good compared to his points rank. 8/10

ODD: rank 24 - also good compared to his points rank. 7/10

Positioning: 7/10 in a busy continent and has quite a large cluster there. Can't complain!

Reputation: 6/10 seems pretty well known in externals, but not sure really.

Tribe: 1/10 do I need a reason?

Total: 34/60

DeletedUser

redfella

35th Atm. 2.5mill, pretty good but as the world is small and not many players, but hey much better then my account on this world 7/10

ODA: 26th Atm. 15mill, not the best but is better then point rank 6/10

ODD: 24th Atm. 16mill, kinda biased but hes on my front and i should be adding more to it 6/10

Positioning: most villages in "safe" area's with a good hold of villages within the enemy allowing him to stack well, also has alot of big players sharing his front (btw whilst looking at this map can't help noticing how much it looks like a ying yang sign lol) 9/10

Reputation: aint been here long but what i can gather #1 tribe duke(so obv. must be well respected) and as i can gather he is active and good player and spoke to him in a mail once and seems nic 10/10

Tribe: WZP im not giving this a score as im the enemy :p but u are winning the war and are very well organized as a tribe

Total: 38/50

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6623

jimmy:

Points: not good enuff... letting the side down... wat happened to number 1?? :icon_cry: 9/10

ODA: Pretty good. Tho i think your troops are getting a belly growing... LAUNCH THEM!! :icon_twisted: 6/10

ODD: You may be annoying, but your only rank 27 ODD... You need to annoy more people :lol: 3/10

Positioning: Too spread... close them up abit i can smell you from k35 :icon_razz: 4/10

Tribe: Awsome- need i say more:icon_cool: 10/10

Total: 42/60

DeletedUser8195

ODD: You may be annoying, but your only rank 27 ODD... You need to annoy more people :lol: 3/10

Haha, I'll try me best :lol:

Positioning: Too spread... close them up abit i can smell you from k35 :icon_razz: 4/10

Ooopsie! :p

LIKEEEYYYY :D

0210:

ODA: 7/10 Rank 62 Higher than points rank! :)

ODD: 8/10 Rank 33 Much higher than points rank! :lol:

Positioning: 6/10 Some nice frontline villages, and good amount of back line villages :)

Reputation: 6/10 Not too sure if he's well known outside of the tribe! He is within the tribe, and he posts in externals too :)

Tribe: 10/10 (or redfella will get angry with me :( )

Total: 42/60 :)

DeletedUser7170

Jımmy

Points: Was gona gıve 9 for beıng second, but realısed Sour-K ıs fırst after the merge so 10/10

ODA: Not bad .. not bad for a gırl lol 7/10

ODD: Must be a skıll to be anoyıng and stıll have a low ODD, extra poınt for that .. 6/10

Positioning: 13 Contınants was ıt ? Lıke a dısease spreadıng around the world .. 6/10

Repatua: Dont follow externals .. nothıng statıstıcal to rate ..

Tribe: Top of the ranks .. deosnt always choose the best trıbes on other worlds :/ 10/10

39/50

DeletedUser8195

Can I have 10 for reputation pwease? :lol: forums say I'm on a distinguished road! :D

Penmaen:

ODA: rank 14, almost the same rank as points 8/10

ODD: rank 49, you should start attacking yourself! :p 4/10

Positioning: very good positioning IMO. Big cluster behind the frontline, and another big one on it 9/10

Tribe: rank 1 :) but yeah, you don't chose good tribes on other worlds either :p 10/10

Total: 39/50

DeletedUser6623

jimmy:

Points: not good enuff... letting the side down... wat happened to number 1?? 9/10

ODA: Pretty good. Tho i think your troops are getting a belly growing... LAUNCH THEM!! 6/10

ODD: You may be annoying, but your only rank 27 ODD... You need to annoy more people 3/10

Positioning: Too spread... close them up abit i can smell you from k35 4/10

Tribe: Awsome- need i say more 10/10

Total: 42/60 :lol: