Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser6623

Ok peeps, with BP ending tomorrow i thought it'd be good to get this thread started,

Obv you cant rate OD for a day or 2 so dont spam with pointless flaming:icon_rolleyes:
Rate what you can rate on.

So lets go, rate the player above, on

ODA:

ODD:

Positioning:

Tribe:

Total:

All out of ten total will be --/60
Have fun
Rate

DeletedUser10040

point 10
oda 0
odd 0
post 10
rep 10
tribes 10
total 40 - good. you get B+

.FlyingNeo.

DeletedUser

Points: 9/10 - Could have a few more, but most likely troop whoring.

ODA: N/A

ODD: N/A

Positioning: 8/10 - Nice amount of bonus and barbarian villages, however a fair bit of "competition" for farming and one or two for growth it would seem.

Reputation: 0/10 - Sorry pal, new to the tribe/group of players and not really heard of the poster of .FlyingNeo.

Tribe: 9/10 - If all the accounts play to their potential I can't see us getting beaten.

Total: 26/40

DeletedUser

ODA: x

ODD: x

Positioning: 8- While you do have multiple barbs VERY close there are only 6 in the whole 7x7. again can't complain but since you have competition for farming a single square away...

Reputation: 9 Well... basically everyone knows you, but you'd really only get a 9 if you were Tracey, Nauz, Ade, maybe even Wardy. lol

Tribe: 9 Seems to be the tribe to watch out for in this world but I'm looking in right now. lol

Total: 36/40

90%

DeletedUser

ODA: 0

ODD: 0

Positioning: 2 barbs nest to you..5

Tribe: 1 man tribe.. 0

Total: 10 points ;o)

DeletedUser

Top 20

ODA: 4

ODD: -

Positioning: 4
Not the best. Some competition around you.

I have no idea who you are, but as you stated earlier, you're new on the forums apparently.

Tribe: 5
Seem ok.

Total: 22/40

IGN- Solipsist

DeletedUser

ODA: 0

ODD: 0

Positioning: 2 barbs nest to you..5

Tribe: 1 man tribe.. 0

Total: 10 points ;o)

oh yeah... I hit the quit button and am co-playing on the 0210 account now

ODA:

ODD:

Positioning: amazing area 10

Tribe: 9

Total: 39 (thats an A if ya didn't know ;P)

DeletedUser

ODA: 8/10 - Enough oda to see you have started clearing the inactives, but not wasting your trps on turtles :)

ODD: X

Positioning:9/10 Quite a few large players around you, but you have a better farming position.

Reputation: X my first world on .co.uk, so i have only hear about ohko and Nauz :/

Tribe: 10/10 the dream team? :eek:

Total:33/40

DeletedUser

Points: 7/10 - You don't need that many yet, and if you've been building troops then it's fine, but if not then you get a 4.

ODA: 5/10 - You've cleared someone, probably necessary for your area...

ODD: 10/10 - None

Positioning: 3/10 - Should've restarted....

Tribe: N/A - none.

Total: 26/50

IGN: Danade

DeletedUser6623

Danade

Points: 6/10 - in top 500, and lookin mighty smexy :icon_wink:

ODA: X

ODD: 1/10 - you need to annoy more people :icon_wink:

Positioning: 5/5 - Alot of barbs. But also alot of competition.

Reputation: 8/10 - your on a distinguished road apparently :icon_wink:

Tribe: 10/10 - we is pr0 :icon_cool:

Total: 40/60

DeletedUser

Points- almost top 50 8/10
ODA- ur working on it 5/10
ODD- N/A
Position- nice not a lot of comp in area 6/10
Tribe-Good tribe look promising 8/10
Rep- can't say ive heard of you 2/10

29/50

Rate-Bradeo9219

DeletedUser

Positioning: 8/10 Lots of barbs closeby (and noobs)

Tribe: Its Ok, but I dont really like PG personally 6/10

Total: 21/40

Rate: .Dutchess

DeletedUser

Positioning: 3/10 - Should've restarted....

i think i have an awesome aria...maybe i have played .us for too long but i see no competition for me anywhere in my 13X13. I get amazing hauls and no one near me seems to be farming much (i don't think anyone even has lc jet :lol: ) ...plus i have a few nice turtles near the edge of my 13X13 that will make great noble targets some day :)

DeletedUser8687

Pushty

Points:212 rank 1795 late starter but slow growth for a rim start 4/10
Positioning: Good barbs, no competition 8/10
Tribe: Fail. 1 place above my tribe with 8 more members and 200 more points. 3/10

Total: 18/40

IGN: L3mst3r

DeletedUser

L3mst3r
Points: 462 rank 278 - slow point growth but guessing he is troop whoring 3/10
ODA: 344 - mediocre thought would be better if you are troop whoring... 4/10
ODD: 18 - 2/10 (not your fault)
Positioning: Good barbs, some members of own tribe and a lot of humpty dumpty tribe.... interesting to see when he clears them 6/10
Reputation: Rep always seems good and people have a lot of respect for him 8/10
Tribe: Seems ok at the moment, has some quality players in the mix, obviously could do with more members... but good rank for 23 members. 6/10

29/60

IGN: Sir Woodstar

DeletedUser9017

Sir Woodstar
ODD N/A
Positioning: Biggest in immediate area, good barbs nearby, room for growth as not to close to many tribemates. 6/10
Reputation: Played with him on uk8, was a good team player and has had quite a lot of activity on the forums recently 7/10
Tribe: Coded, a few good players. Ruffus' tribe, may struggle due to bad press but will probably do quite well. 6/10

25/40

IGN: Power.

DeletedUser

Power.
Points: 298 - Late start-up on the rim, but decent points - 5/10
ODA: 20 - Looks to have started clearing - 2/10
ODD N/A
Positioning: Biggest in area on the rim, but a couple of players with similar points, but also quite a few nicely positioned barbs and low point players - 6/10
Reputation: I'm only just getting involved with reading the forum so i'm not up to speed on who's who. Only got up to a few villas on the last world before being seemingly giving up and being internalled - 3/10
Tribe: evoL - Tribe seems very spread out so it will be interesting to see if they can stop their isolated members from being nobled early on - 4/10

20/50

IGN: Dwarfed Midget

DeletedUser

Dwarfed Midget
Points: 926 (Rank 2) - Decent lead over rank 3, albeit more than 100 points below rank 1 - 10/10
ODA: 965 (Rank 60) - Not in line with your points, but certainly been clearing out your area - 7/10
ODD: 22 (Rank 976) - Not your fault - 2/10
Positioning: A lot of bonus villages, with seemingly little serious competition, although there is a decent HITL presence - 7/10
Reputation: Only seen a couple of posts on the externals, but you've made a name for yourself in-game - 5/10
Tribe: My tribe, so won't rate - N/A

31/50

Rate: Pushty

DeletedUser

Pushty:

Points: 7/10 - Not bad for such a late start. Stable not present but shouldn't be hard to get before BP ends or post-BP.
ODA:: N/A - Irrelevant as you're still in BP.
ODD:: N/A - Same as above.
Positioning: 7/10 - Very good area for barbs and it seems there's a lot of players nearby that are inactive which will give you a big boost in res. when BP finishes. However, you are quite close to the rim and decent noble targets may be sparse.
Reputation: 6/10 - Seen you around, don't know you myself but you don't post jibberish from what I have seen.
Tribe: 5/10 - Seems really cheesey and the profile is in capitals. Plus apart from a very very very small minority, the majority don't seem to know what they're doing. Rank 2 in the tribe still hasn't gained 100 plunders but looking around it doesn't seem like many know how to farm efficiently in your tribe.

25/40.

/me stares at sig.