Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser

borntolose

Points - 8/10 - top 20 with some nice conquers
ODA - 9/10 - good as perfectly in line with your points ranking
ODD - 9/10 - basically none, so good, don't want people slowing you down
Position - 8/10 - there's places to expand assuming diplomacy doesn't prevent you from doing so
Tribe - 7/10 - Not so sure of them after that recent falling out, however ignoring that looks good
Rep - 7/10 - seen a few posts of yours before

DeletedUser

mrlucaboy

Points - 10/10 - Top 5, Some great conquers along the way, Will surely stay up there.
ODA - 10/10 - Putting troops to good use, how it should always be.
ODD - 7/10 - Taken a Hit,
Position - 8/10 - Tribe all around you, pretty sure your in a safe area, which is always a plus.
Tribe - 10/10 - Great tribe, members, and leadership. Will certainly go far.
Rep - 8/10 - Frequent poster with good points

Four Seasons

DeletedUser

Four Seasons

Points - 8/10 - Top 10, Some decent sized conquers at this stage, Will stay top 10 for a while at least.
ODA - 8/10 - Done a fair bit of clearing, might make farming easier.
ODD - 6/10 - Not really been attacked, which is a bonus this early,
Position - 8/10 - Some nice Monkeys to play with, Not sure about your tibes relationship with FAF (could hinder your growth).
Tribe - 8/10 - Was ranked 1 until recently, expect them to be around for quite while.
Rep - 9/10 - Interesting posts in the past, always tries to show respect to the other users, unlike some:)

Tungsten

DeletedUser10842

Tungsten

Points - 10/10 - Rank 3 as I type this, thats not bad I guess, its those juicy level 30 HQs thats helped you get there, well done!
ODA - 10/10 - Making use of those spear nukes, Im thinking theres some troops in there somewhere......
ODD - 8/10 - had only a little, thats a good thing surely killing off some offense, but nothing to slow you down.
Position - 9/10 - plenty of tribe mates near by, making yourself room for expansion at the same time, will only get better
Tribe - 10/10 - I like these guys, of course I am biased slightly, I hear the dukes are amazing.. I think its bull though.
Rep - 1/10 - Who is this guy? shame the rest of the scores were quite good, its only when we come to your personality it goes down hill. :D (love you really :)

Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air

DeletedUser6446

Let´s try and get this one started again. :)

Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air (great name btw):

Points: 8/10: Rank 11 so almost ranked top ten. So I´ll give you almost 9/10, but you´ll have to do with 8. :)
ODA: 8/10: 102k killed with a result of rank 27 means you have a willingness to kill peeps. Which is a good thing in my book.
ODD: 8/10: About 1300 killed, rank 979, which means you are one scary guy i guess. :)
Position: 8/10: You have your area secured, with tribesmates around you, but still have some good posibilities to expand.
Tribe: 10/10: A top tribe in this world with some nice names on your team, I´ll bet you´ll go far.
Rep: 7/10: Well, even though I´m swedish and therefor only understand about 25 % of what´s written here (joke, I understand at least 35 %, on a good day that is) I have seen your name from time to time and you seem to be a not too stupid person I guess. ;)

The Superhamster

DeletedUser

The Superhamster

ODA: 9/10 - Very nice, except you may have made some enemies.
ODD: 4/10 - Too high, that can't be good for growth.
Position: 6/10 - You're surrounded by FAF, so you need to join a powerful tribe or be food for them.
Tribe: N/A - You're quite vulnerable on your own at the moment, but could potentially join a good tribe.
Rep: 7/10 - Not a frequent poster, but you seem sensible :)

Rate: ThatStalkerDude

DeletedUser10790

ThatStalkerDude

ODA: 7/10 havnt had to clear much, maybe others have helped?
ODD: 9/10 nice and low :)
Position: 6/10 lots of tribe members nearby and not many player villas or targets nearby, good for farming though
Tribe: 10/10 top tribe!
Rep: 8/10 seen you post a bit - seems legit

blue

rate: borntolose

DeletedUser

borntolose:

ODA: 10/10 Clearing a lot of vills :) One attacker of the day
ODD: 10/10 Virtually Nothing, obviously you don't get attacked much.
Position: 8/10 Room for growth in the North, but running into trouble to the south with TeaCup
Tribe: 10/10 Highest points tribe in the world.
Rep: 7/10 (random guess) I don't know many peoples rep as this is my first time on uk servers, also new to forums as of yesterday.

chrisrow1

DeletedUser3473

chrisrow1

Points: 9/10 Just outside top 10, nice steady growth you appear to have a rhythm going, if so then about due another vil.
ODA: 10/10 Very aggressive, twice AOTD and number 2 rank.
ODD: 8/10 Lower than your contemporaries, you obviously kill the neighbours before they can attack.
Position: 9/10 A nice spread, nestled in your tribe safely away from LOL. Still have some targets but could be scrapping FAF for them.
Tribe: 7/10 One of the two "Kingmaker" tribes
Rep: 2/10 Not much presence on the externals yet (though one erroneous comment on scripts) and no other uk worlds, so an unknown quantity really. At least you posted here along with all the other vain, insecure nubs looking for praise so we have something in common ;)

Tashunke Witko

DeletedUser

TaShunke Witko

Points: 7/10 Just outside the top 50, not too bad, could do with catching up on the bigger boys sooner rather than later :icon_wink:
ODA: 9/10 Very Good considering rank, possibly set you back a bit in terms of growth, but i like a good aggressive player :icon_cool:
ODD: 8/10 A wee bit, suggesting you are no point whore, either that or good tribal response for support, either way, nice work! :)
Position: 8/10 Room for growth, not too penned in by the rest of your tribe, villages not too close together, liking it :icon_biggrin:
Tribe: 10/10 FAF, rank 1 suppose it could only be a 10 really :icon_razz:
Rep: 8/10 Seen you post quite a few times, seem to mostly talk sense :icon_razz:

Berg :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Berg

Points: 7/10 Top 50, could be bit better, busy on other worlds no doubt.
ODA: 9/10 Very good, massive increase in last 2 weeks, GOM must be feeling it.
ODD: 8/10 Nice and low, get them before they get you right.
Position: 8/10 Plenty of tribemates around and still room to grow.
Tribe: 8/10 TeaCup Rank 3, doing good since the merge, could be here at the end.
Rep: 9/10 Many posts, known and respected in the UK community

Y2bing

DeletedUser

y2bing

Points: 8.5/10 In the top 20. Have managed to keep it fairly steady for last couple of weeks. remains to be seen if you can improve it.
ODA: 8/10 Good ODA and I'd expect it to grow.
ODD: 7/10 ODD is low which means you have hardly been attacked. That's not a bad thing though.
Tribe: 9/10 Great tribe but no one is perfect and they are currently 2nd place so lost marks for that. Will be there at the end imo.
Rep: 4/10 has to be low when you only have 8 posts but can be improved from here on out.

Munster Abu

DeletedUser

Munster Abu

ODA: 7/10 decent ODA rank 43 atm. good be better but depends on rivals i suppose.
ODD: 10/10 ODD Is non existent, rank 1102, i reckon you scare them off! Do you smell???.
Tribe: 8/10 Good tribe ranked 3 expect to see them until late game, be interested to see what happen with them and FaF in the future.
Rep: 8/10 Seen you around a fair bit, your not the local bike are you???

Rate Tung

DeletedUser

Tungsten1981

points 9/10. only due to being 2nd in the world.
ODA:8/10. for your size and position i would think a higher ODA should be gained.
ODD: 1/10 but thats not your fault.
Tribe: 10 /10 good loyal tribe and a good position on the map. current rank 2.
Rep 9/10 great rep with other TW users. well liked around the TW worlds.

RATE Mike

Unless your Four Seasons.

DeletedUser

mikebenji

ODA: 7/10 - again, quite respectable
ODD: 5/10 - mid sized, so someone has attacked you
Tribe: 6/10 - in 3rd place, but severely lagging behind LoL and FAF
Rep: 6/10 - seen a few posts, you don't stand out much, which is probably a good thing

ThatStalkerDude

DeletedUser

ThatStalkerDude

ODA: 6/10 - Rank 169 but I sense more nuking on the near horizon
ODD: 9/10 - Nice and Low!
Tribe: 10/10 - 2nd place tribe
Rep: 8/10 - Active on the forums and informative posts

Total = 40/50

Wilgore

DeletedUser

Wilgore

Points: 7/10 - Rank 47, not bad plus decent village sizes...i like people with big villages <3 haha. sorry just hate people who have 75k points with 25 villages all at 3k -.-
ODA: 6/10 - Rank 36, appropriate for rank :)
ODD: 9/10 - Nice and Low! :D
Tribe: 10/10 - 2nd place tribe, strong, well organised and a nice bunch to top it off :)
Rep: 8/10 - Active on the forums, seen plenty of posts
Total = 40/50

Berg

DeletedUser9017

Berg

ODA: 9/10- top 20 definitely not afraid to use his troops.
ODD:10/10- not really been tested so nice and low.
Tribe: 6/10 - rank 3 but far behind 2nd and 3rd. Don't see them competing with LoL or FAF.
Rep: 9/10 - frequent poster and a good guy.
Total- 40/50

Rate:power.

DeletedUser7941

points: 5/10 doing ok still very early on in my eyes and a few internals as well but has to be done
ODA: 8/10 you are attacking plenty
ODD: 2/10 you have barely been attacked due to you tribe locking down K
tribe: 10/10 good position K locked down seam to work well to geather as well
rep:5/10 your Scottish that takes half off str8 away lol ;-)
total 30/50

now me be nice lol
dantorius

DeletedUser

Points: 9/10 Good growth in last 3 days, also in top 20 just ahead of me but not for long :p
ODA: 9/10 Nice attacking player, 3x attacker of the day. I like :)
ODD: 8/10 Very high as well, although that could be a bad thing. :/
Tribe: 4/10 Tribe low in points, on it's own it won't stand a chance competing against FAF or LOL.
Rep: 5/10 Never heard of you, very few posts, but played on many worlds, particularly uk 3 and 5.
TOTAL: 35/50

chrisrow1