Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser10790

We need to get the forums going!!! This w14 'community' is the worst I've seen on an world; .net .uk or .us!

so let's start this thread again here and get these forums active!
Seeing as the above has been Nobled:
rate: t..dems

blue

DeletedUser

Points- 7/10 top 20!
Area- 6/10 packed with turtles, little space to grow soon and right in the core :(
ODA- 7/10 rank 26
ODD- 8/10 not been attacked alot
Tribe- 10/10 Bit bias to rate, but rank 1 with double rank 2 points deserves 10/10 I think..
Forum- 8/10 Make a lovely effort to liven things up I think

Total- 46/60

The Icemen

DeletedUser7868

Points- 10/10 number 1 :)
Area-9/10 looks good lots of players there some morale issues but good coverage area all in all
ODA- 10/10 rank 1 :)
ODD- 8/10 not been attacked alot but cant really score low for this is testament to growth so i think would be unfair
Tribe- 10/10 ranked 1 lot of quality there have more than double lead on second place will be good to see if tribe will keep it together for the long run
Forum-10/10 between there account are most active on world 14 from what i have seen :)

57/60 :0)

DeletedUser10790

Mbig

Points-10/10 - rank 2, cant really complain
Area- 6/10 - good for farming i would think but targets are limited. will have to start on bigger targets/tribes as is being done-time will tell!
ODA- 10/10 - where you should be for your points
ODD - 9/10 - fine, but clearly hasnt been tested...
Tribe - 5/10 - family tribe which i dont like really. also seem to be mass recruiting
Forum - 7/10 - seen you around a bit

blue

DeletedUser5250

Not Liked:

Points- 8/10 Doing well, not currently a contender for the top spot but in reach of most of the other top dogs.
Area- 8/10 Not many credible threats around you, still some good targets nearby and room for expansion. Plenty of barbs.
ODA- 8/10 Right up there, where your points say you should be.
ODD- 6/10 I was going to give you 4/10 as you have barely had to defend against anything. I upped your points to six as your supression of nearby threats has led to your not having to defend much.
Tribe- 10/10 - Top tribe in most ways of measuring it.
Forum- 8/10 - A fair bit of activity

Rate Galat

DeletedUser

Galat:

Points: 4/10 Probably doesnt help that i recently took a 7k villa from you, although you don't seem to grow very quick.
Area: 6/10 The area has a fair few barbs however it does have a lot of players including the iceman, so farming can not have been easy.
ODD: 5/10 with the high ODD you have taken heavy losses, and also lost a villa, so low marks im afraid.
ODA: 8/10 For your points the ODA looks about what it should be.
Tribe: 4/10 AFK seem to be slowly fading away, they were a decent size at one point.
Forum: 6/10 Seen a few posts around, but who am i to say when i have just registered on here :D

Total: 33/60

Rate Crankypants

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5390

Points: 9/10 Your rank one on your continent and top 5 overall.
Area: 6/10 Some nice amount of barbs but far away from any real enemies as much as i can see. Alot of inc in and around your cluster
ODD: 7/10 Higher than what i was expecting and you do have some villages lost. But i guess it shows you can defend?
ODA: 8/10 Top 5 player but only top 10 with ODA. Still a good amount though
Tribe: 10/10 top tribe what else can i say
Forum: 99/10 Now do more posts :p

Rate John the 1

DeletedUser11665

Points: 8/10 Top 100 so well done. Also top 30 in your continent, which is very well done being as there is some good players in there.
Area: 9/10 Doing well. Only you an your tribe mates around your area. May struggle to find juicy noble targets but there are barbs around.
ODD: 7/10 a tad low, but being in a safeish area (with your tribe) i woudlnt expext it to be high.
ODA: 9/10 A good high score. Nice work.
Tribe 9/10 seem to a strong tribe. Your second tribe/brother tirbe don't seem to be doing quite as well. See, to be quite a few nobles against them and you don't seem to be growing (as a tribe) too fast in the past week or so. But still a good tribe.
Forum: well im new to the forums (here anyway) so dont really know. 10/10 (why not?)
rate Mbig (assuming he hasn't already been done)