Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser

Ok, no one posted this thread yet unless i'm blind (have been accused of this previously)

Rate Packman.

DeletedUser10619

The Rover, current rank 461. Current tribe Firm

Apparently this player lives in Austria which might account for his inactivity. I guess its a long way down all those mountains to do anything, like farming etc.

Must have been a stellar standout member of Firm2 as was promoted to the top tribe 5 days ago. So no doubt great things are to be expected from Mr Rover ;)

Currently has 2 Villages, though the his 2nd village is a barb so that doesnt really count, but i guess if you want to waste a noble, then a low point barb is a good way of doing that.

ODA rank - 1391
ODD rank - 2104

So overall I would say a little finger pulling out is needed here if one wants to survive and thrive on this world. You could always rely on your PA's but looking at your profile 2 of them appear to have been rimmed! Anyway....

Points 1/10 - This should be a lot lot better at this point
Tribe 5/10 - Firm seem to be fairly well run, but not a top tribe
OD...1/10 - Very low, not such a bad thing, but do you have the troops to gain OD
Positioning 2/10 - Near your tribemates so not a great spot for growth, need to jump somewhere perhaps
Reputation 3/10 - A few forum posts, but not much apart from that
Prospects 2/10 - Unless you gain a few internals, the this appears bleak

Total 14/60

So could be better i guess!

DeletedUser

I was asked by a friend I met on a former world if I was fancy on building up a villa for him. thats pretty much my effort since Im fully engaged on a .de world (may be seen in my signature)
not everybody on externals is going for aggressive agenda ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lord Ashfordly

Best Rank: 2825
18th August 2014
Most Points: 288
16th August 2014
Most Villages: 1
08th July 2014
OD Rank: 2107.
(1,175 score)
OD Attack Rank: 1312.
(862 score)
OD Defense Rank: 2198.
(313 score)

Points 3/10 - This should be a lot lot better at this point
Tribe 2/10 - MI seem to be lacking growth
OD...1/10 - Very low.
Positioning 2/10 - Hard times, if your village becomes attractive enough you will get squashed by Lord Nolanator
Reputation 6/10 - A few forum posts, and eager, always good to see
Prospects 2/10 - Unless you find someone to teach you how to grow, you've seemingly not much chance mate :/

16/60 not too positive, but always potential to turn things around.

Rate Packman.

DeletedUser13101

Nice rating mate - Tbh I only joined to trade pp but I kinda just got interested in attacking people :D

I think I might have already rated you before :icon_confused:

DeletedUser11285

Packman.

ODA - Rank 63
ODD - Rank 11

Points 5/10 - This should be better but he did start amonth late so i can forgive him for that lol
Tribe 3/10 - could be growing more and dont really know anyone apart from pacman
OD...7/10 - over all very good for his size and time on world
Positioning 5/10 - could be good if he plays his cards right but with b on the door step could be hard,
Reputation 8/10 - see him about in forum post and to start 1 yourself shows you have to much time on your hands.
Prospects 5/10 - hard to say with b and other tribe not far behind him but he has played before so should do ok if not better for his location

33/60 just above average if he started earlyier then maybe he would of gotten a better score

rate ISO-ROBBIE

DeletedUser

iso robbie sent me 800ms trains so 30/60 for failing to noble drluke95 account for like 2 days straight! altough seems a guy with a plan and some good offensive mindset, get your mechanics up and you will amount more

DeletedUser11285

drluke was a noob i also sent a 2 second noble to him aswell if he was going to snipe me why say i can have his village, defo not a team player

and that was not a proper rate mate

DeletedUser

Get this back on topic please.

Next person rate ISO-ROBBIE.

Rho666.jpg
(EDIT: my very first post on UK20 forums)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I gave very clear instructions to get this thread back on topic. I appreciate that forums are quiet but you still can't ignore moderator instructions.

DeletedUser

drluke was a noob i also sent a 2 second noble to him aswell if he was going to snipe me why say i can have his village, defo not a team player

and that was not a proper rate mate

i like how that time you said you sending only 100 lc + noble and sent all your axes + 1k lc (rofl)
defo not a team player