Rate The Player Above.

DeletedUser13454

daser:

Area: 7.5/10
Tribe: 9.9/10 (once we all get to Top 25 then it will be 10/10)
OD: 8/10 (if you're just being wise by avoiding troop lost like an idiot such as myself)

L.Hernani

DeletedUser13121

L.Hernani

Points 9/10
Area 6/10 Not that many barbs and Jobson in the neighborhood.
Tribe 9.5/10 They certainly know how to pointwhore and buy resources. I'll give the remaining 0.5 when they prove that they know how to fight and survive the inevitable gang-bang
OD 8/10 Any OD at this point is still pretty useless, however given his situation I'd assume he had to clear out the person next to him to avoid any unsuspected morning visits

Cheaterkadze

DeletedUser11198

L.Hernani

Points 9/10
Tribe 9.5/10 They certainly know how to pointwhore and buy resources. I'll give the remaining 0.5 when they prove that they know how to fight and survive the inevitable gang-bang
OD 8/10 Any OD at this point is still pretty useless, however given his situation I'd assume he had to clear out the person next to him to avoid any unsuspected morning visits

Cheaterkadze

Not many of us actually bought res, We (Silk Road) certainly didn't and we're about to be 2nd to 1m farmed (maybe 3rd if PmP wakes up), nobody is point whoring.

Rate Cheaterkadze

Area: 4/10
tribe: 3/10
OD: 8/10

Rate: Silk Road

DeletedUser

Not many of us actually bought res, We (Silk Road) certainly didn't and we're about to be 2nd to 1m farmed (maybe 3rd if PmP wakes up), nobody is point whoring.
Nope.

Silk Road

Pts: 8/10 - top 10
Area: 7/10 - Lot of active players
Tribe: 9/10 - Nice ranks, poor spread.
OD: 8/10 - Good amount of OD, shows clearing of inactives.

.uk pro

DeletedUser13454

L.Hernani

Points 9/10

Cheaterkadze

Nice reading overall, clearing and a few spikes on the way and yeah farming in this Bermuda Triangle it's not easy -.-

My pp for trade are blocked tho otherwise I would buy them ressies indeed. Not many of us are buying res I would think, I guess the secret is just too many co's xD

DeletedUser

.uk pro

points 9/10 breaks into top 10 and deffo one to watch
area 8/10 good area good supply of barbs
tribe 9/10 top 3 tribe with only 18 members so room to grow
OD 7/10 no real need to rank this yet IMO

stee

DeletedUser13448

.uk pro

points 9/10 breaks into top 10 and deffo one to watch
area 8/10 good area good supply of barbs
tribe 9/10 top 3 tribe with only 18 members so room to grow
OD 7/10 no real need to rank this yet IMO

stee

STEE666

points 8/10 breaks into top 20 and has been higher, got a feeling that he will climb up the leaderboard very soon
area 8/10 loaded with his tribe so its definetly safe but not sure if there is a lot of space to grow (sorry just checked the map quick and not sure how it actually is)
tribe 9/10 r1 tribe far and they seem stable/ i dont think that they will fall apart anytime soon
OD 9.5/10 r1 oda and has been this long, very consistant r1 oda! cant rate 10 because it can always be better but still very nice!

DeletedUser11866

oh lol .. well then ...

points 7/10 - at risk of falling behind the leading group if speed doesn't pick up soon .. but looking at location you started some what late and without the help of pp you seem to be heading in the right directions.
area 6/10 in a good position for fast expansion but looking at locals a lot of farmers here atm and everyone seems to have the same thing in mind - growth at the fastest rate possible.
tribe 9/10 i like this tribe, although their image has taken some what of a hit in recent weeks with the war with Slap their war with BYZ will keep moral high.
OD 9/10 oda is good, some may call it impressive ! ODD - can't blame you for the low score so no worries :)

you seem to be doing just fine mate keep up the good work and good luck !

DeletedUser13448

oh lol .. well then ...

points 7/10 - at risk of falling behind the leading group if speed doesn't pick up soon .. but looking at location you started some what late and without the help of pp you seem to be heading in the right directions.
area 6/10 in a good position for fast expansion but looking at locals a lot of farmers here atm and everyone seems to have the same thing in mind - growth at the fastest rate possible.
tribe 9/10 i like this tribe, although their image has taken some what of a hit in recent weeks with the war with Slap their war with BYZ will keep moral high.
OD 9/10 oda is good, some may call it impressive ! ODD - can't blame you for the low score so no worries :)

you seem to be doing just fine mate keep up the good work and good luck !

thanks lol
yours is coming in a few mins
gotta check out ur surroundings:p

edit: just realised that i can rate because i have already been rated lol
next person should rate you...

DeletedUser11866

lmao always good to get multiple perspectives but it is up to you bud

DeletedUser11866

hahaha so what lol

everyone who comments in this topic with ratings is only putting across their subjective points, nothing else.

DeletedUser13448

hahaha so what lol

everyone who comments in this topic with ratings is only putting across their subjective points, nothing else.

ratings for volkan

Points 8.5/10 you are safe atm and on track but if you dont keep growing you could fall behind in no time. but atm you are doing fine:p
Area 9/10 nice area for farming, loads of barbs but not sure if there are villages to eat up. its safe from other tribes, not on the front lines but still close enough for you to participate in a war if needed (within your tribal cluster)
Tribe 7.5/10 got a few players with quite a lot of points (im rating them with points and oda since this is my first active world and i dont know a lot of people:p), but there are also quite a lot of either latejoiners or slow growers in the tribe
ODA/ODD 8.5/10 ODA is nice, ODA rank is higher than player rank which i always like, cant blame you for ODD since low ODD is actually not such a bad thing, shows that you are either feared or that you always make the first move

overall i would give you a 8.5 which is quite a high ranking tbh

------------------------------------------------------

for the next person, I am TheAmk on W22

DeletedUser13573

ratings for volkan

Points 8.5/10 you are safe atm and on track but if you dont keep growing you could fall behind in no time. but atm you are doing fine:p
Area 9/10 nice area for farming, loads of barbs but not sure if there are villages to eat up. its safe from other tribes, not on the front lines but still close enough for you to participate in a war if needed (within your tribal cluster)
Tribe 7.5/10 got a few players with quite a lot of points (im rating them with points and oda since this is my first active world and i dont know a lot of people:p), but there are also quite a lot of either latejoiners or slow growers in the tribe
ODA/ODD 8.5/10 ODA is nice, ODA rank is higher than player rank which i always like, cant blame you for ODD since low ODD is actually not such a bad thing, shows that you are either feared or that you always make the first move

overall i would give you a 8.5 which is quite a high ranking tbh

------------------------------------------------------

for the next person, I am TheAmk on W22

Points 6/10 imo points are low considering you were placed a bit further from the center
Area 8/10 a lot of barbs and not close to the center, a great area for growing fast. Minus points for Hummel and a few other semi-active players around.
Tribe 8/10 proved to be good by destroying Cent, but I don't see any retaliation against SLAP!, hopefully you have a plan how to fight back.
OD 6/10 nothing impressive, average OD.

Overall 7, but +3 points for coat of arms = 10.

DeletedUser13448

yeah my start was a bit late and wasnt playing at the begin just upping rs and wasnt farming lol
but fair enough, guess i dont have the hang on normal worlds yet

give me 10mins to rate you