Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser11750

0210 0.5/10 Says I'm wrong and boots me from chats, also doesn't appreciate the intimate actions between Tom and I.

Rate - Standing in the Dark

DeletedUser6623

Rob you love me really! Plus you was meant to rate tedd not me.. That embarrassing for you :lol:

DeletedUser8219

CF: 15/17

sucks but 15 extra points for being associated with the right people

Also this thread is the worst

DeletedUser

Seems a good player, good start but not played with or against you, therefore can't get a brilliant overview of you. But from the overview, such as second to 10,000 points, I'll award you with a 8.5/10 ​Hulk-smash.

DeletedUser12733

6/10 Not bad in worlds. Speak a big game and thinks hes a know it all ;)

I will rate myself King of the Noobs.

DeletedUser920

I don't know him at all. He's just managed four villages, taking three around 1K points, but judging by the ODA he had to fight for them and didn't have many better choices.

Subject to anyone that knows him better I'll give 7/10.

DeletedUser12733

I don't know him at all. He's just managed four villages, taking three around 1K points, but judging by the ODA he had to fight for them and didn't have many better choices.

Subject to anyone that knows him better I'll give 7/10.

Been known under a few names, but no the ODA was gained for clearing out targets for others to noble ;) May i also point our they were also in my CR so it was a big catch for me :p Should have my 5th by tomorrow evening/ Wednesday early morning ;)

Also I cannot take all credit as my Co also has a part to play on this world :D

DeletedUser920

Isn't 7/10 better than 'King of the Noobs' ? Anyway, you can't rate yourself - I sure it says that somewhere in the rules.

DeletedUser12733

Yes it is better and also a rule, my bad :D

I rate you 7/10 for the same reasons, i hope to see your presence more so i can make an accurate rating ;)

DeletedUser12733

6/10. Seems to have knowledge of the game but has obvious personality flaws ;)

DeletedUser13448

Erich 8.10 Easy
9.5/10 for personality - because you have your occasional male periods.

DeletedUser12733

5/10 also ;)

Maybe you should take a peek at me in 23 and then judge for yourself :D I have played different names but don't wish to diverse as trying to keep people guessing.

As for claims, well those in wrekt know what i talk is true as we had many a skype chat on alot of things :D

DeletedUser13448

Visser 6/10 Don't know you, but you speak a lot.

Erich, most of my ODD comes from my lc lol, could have actually got a fk load more of ODA tbh, if I was active enough to dodge/backtime all day long:(

DeletedUser

Maybe you should take a peek at me in 23 and then judge for yourself :D I have played different names but don't wish to diverse as trying to keep people guessing.

Ok we shall look;

6915ed08c2fa3d77cc47e5713f9d73d7.png

Are we supposed to be impressed by this crappy nobling lol.

DeletedUser12733

I think you guys forget this is world 23 and very early game still, the captures i took were more of a tactical one than for the pretty village builds. Now i have my church radius covered i plan to finish making my train to get a jump village near the rim and eat from there.