Rate the player above

• Thread starter DeletedUser13448
  • Start date

DeletedUser12733

WAR have what, 17 or 18 'brother' tribes and none of them have the 4 noobs account as a member... so by my maths the WAR family is 17 or 18 times more intelligent then the Noobs tribe.... But they don't have Gain so it all evens out...

Hey no we don't :p

-War- and War (Dont know how to do wiggly lines) are my tribes (We are all dukes)

We do not have any allies, we have 2 NAPs and 4 enemies.
I think thats not bad :p

DeletedUser13762

oh all dukes

yeah thats going to work out so good in the long run (facepalm)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
How long did it take you all to think to call yourself War?....

At this point I will distance myself from the name 'Cough'....

To be honest, you don't have Gain, you may as well quit now... anyone that doesn't understand why Gain is by far the greatest player on this world needs to send me 100K res and I will explain....

DeletedUser13762

leave gain alone hes actually one of the few players that actually likes me

DeletedUser12733

How long did it take you all to think to call yourself War?....

At this point I will distance myself from the name 'Cough'....

To be honest, you don't have Gain, you may as well quit now... anyone that doesn't understand why Gain is by far the greatest player on this world needs to send me 100K res and I will explain....

4 seconds :) You know me... like to keep an old name running. Would of done good last classic if i didn't get Kooed :(

And 4 noobs... Yeah well when you trust you entire tribe and know them all from previous worlds you can do it :D

DeletedUser

Visser

Points: 4/5 - Top 5 with 2 villages, soon to noble again I am sure.
OD: 4/5 - Very high ODA, 2 villages so likely reason why.
Position(area): 2/5 - Very bad area, surrounded by your tribe but I am sure you can make it work.
Profile: 2/5 - I don't like it.
Reputation: 3/5 - Seem to be a new common face, haven't heard much hate for you (apart from Shane but that's okay) so your reputation can't be awful.
Tribe: 3/5 - Family tribe and high ranked, seem quite tight positions - though I haven't checked any other than your 13x13 as I am too lazy.
Farming: 3/5 - It isn't great but it's better than most.

Will rate someone other than my IGN so that more get rated.
Rate: Kazik P

DeletedUser12733

Kazik P

Points:- 3.5/5 Not bad, in the top 25 and seems to be growing steadily
OD:- 1/5 I guess not great as just quest, but guessing it will rise when nobles come into play.
Position:- 4/5 Seems to be in a flush zone wish i was there ;(
Profile:- 0/5 no effort made sorry
Reputation:- 2.5/5 seen the name a few times but don't know well enough to judge.
Tribe:- 2/5 played with a few of the players in there in the past and nothing special but nice people.
Farming:- 1/5 Area is great for food and not reached 1 mill farmed with 4k points is not a good look :p

Rate:-
[h=2]piciu1893[/h]

Nauzhror

Reaction score
piciu1893:

OD: 4/5 Quite low, as it should be.
Position: 2/5 Decent farming, bad noble targets, too many close tribemates.
Tribe: 2.5/5 Again, know very little about tribe. That's not meant to be a negative score, just a neutral response.
Farming: 4/5 As expected, 10k plunders, 1 mill res showing, anything less is bad. Other than that and lack of looter/plunderer no idea how much you've farmed but you're roughly where you should be.

IGN: Yin Tar

DeletedUser13448

Wtf nauz will and CF. . We might aswell quit the world now

DeletedUser13448

YIN TAR
OD: 3/5 should not be much higher
Position(Area): 3/5 his farms are ful and he had growing space
Profile: 2/5 little attempt
Tribe: 5/5 this is the best bit about you:) very nice little tribe
Farming: 5/5 best farmer in the world

Total: 26/35

IGN: ThePic