Its always good fun and you can predict who from top 25 is gonna die

DeletedUser

Every point out of 10
ODD:
Position:
Profile:
Tribe:

I did a few edits :icon_biggrin:.

Points: Not bad amount of points, but I'd have expected more seeing as you started 4 days ago. I guess you must be more focused on lc than points. 6/10
ODA: only 13 ODA which in my mind, implies that you are being wise with your troops unlike some people who just go straight for ODA early on in a world because they think it's a good idea :lol:. 8/10
ODD: No point in rating that :icon_biggrin:.
Position: Surrounded by a lot of biggish players including two very good players - Jenada and PMP, and a few barbs which I'm guessing are always dry. I'm surprised you've even managed to get 10k looted with PMP right in your 7x7 :lol:. 6/10
Profile: Not too crowded. And like mentioned before, I'm surprised that you even managed to get 10k looted. You must be doing something right so good work with that. 8/10
Tribe: I've got to admit, your tribe has plenty of decent players, but I doubt that any of them will stick around for long, but if they do then that'll be another surprise. 10/10

IGN: Erich Hartmann

DeletedUser13884

Points: Kinda pointless to judge (as is everything at this stage really lol), not at LC yet but that's fine seeing as you literally started 2 days ago, I'll give you a 6/10
ODA: Again, completely pointless to judge, have a 10/10 because I'm nice lol
ODD: I'm realising just how pointless it is to have this thread so early on lol, have another 10/10
Position: Not many barbs around, but that's the same for everyone, Bad Boys25 are near you but they're not very good so you should be fine :lol:, 7/10
Profile: 0/10, nothing there
Tribe: I know some players in your tribe, they aren't amazing but they don't suck. 6/10

IGN: Selwen

DeletedUser13827

OD 6/10 its reasonable for this stage IG but because you're a bit smaller i think that you have wasted quite some troops
Position: 3/5 fair barbs and near me
Profile: 2/5, not amazing
Tribe: was a 4/5 but most people left and it died so now 1/5

IGN: TheAmk

DeletedUser13884

I quit and started selling res since I posted that haha

DeletedUser11788

Selling ressies is a very good option. Makes it cheaper for the leaders to win. Lets all do that and then the PP buyers can all stop farming. hehhehe.