Rate the player above

DeletedUser13884

So I saw this in the w25 forum and realised we don't have one here yet. Rate the poster above you :lol:

Every subject is rated out of 5

ODA:
ODD:
Position:
Profile:
Tribe:

/30

At the end don't forget to include your IGN

-------------------------------------------------
Selwen

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3473

Points: rank 25 Started day 1 and in top 25 (just) but slipped from earlier high 3/5
ODA: rank 22 Ahead of points position so suitably aggressive but then you have been at war 4/5
ODD: rank 23 Taken hits too but not lost vills to effective defence 4/5
Position: Looks safe, no available targets to noble apart from barbs and internals though 3/5
Profile: Dissing the experience, uncool 2/5
Tribe: WOTN number 2, 5/5 I guess, even though it's a family ;) (Damned if ya do, damned it ya don't)

21/30

DeletedUser

ODA:2/5 - 73rd which is pretty low tbf
ODD: 1/5 - ODD is hard to rate because if you haven't been attacked there isn't much you can do lol - you could argue people attack weaker players on purpose so the lower ODD you have the better... I'll save that debate for another thread :p
Position: 4/5 - nice place near the rim for lots of growth and decent farming
Profile: 3/5 (had to downrate you for that stupid trustinGT)
Tribe: 5/5 - Best tribe on the world :p

16.5/30

IGN is Insomnia as you all probably know lol

DeletedUser13829

ODA: 5/5 - I'd say an ODA rank of 7 is pretty darn good with those points i'd say :p
ODD: 2/5 - Who even cares about ODD when it comes to playerstats really? imo the more ODD you have the worse :<
Position: 5/5 - Surrounded by Tribemates, lots of room to grow
Profile: 3/5 - Nothing written, mainly because of Achievements ;)
Tribe: 3/5 - Rank 1 Currently, although I hate the sister tribe concept therefore the 3

23/30

IGN: Labbsterino

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13734

Labby!

ODA: 3.5/5 - could you haven't lost too much given your point count, but it's not your fault if the area isn't contested.
ODD: 2/5 - Really low, but again - not your fault if you haven't been contested.
Position: 4/5 - Majority near the rim, farming is great as your achievements show, no need to worry about overnight in comings. The minus point comes from the fact your nearby expansion opportunities aren't great.
Profile: 5/5 - amazing trick on the front of it which so so many have fallen for. (had to uprate you for trusting in GT)
Tribe: 3.5/5 - Some great people and players, unfortunately a few not so great people and players.

General summary: You're a great player and friend, certainly know your stuff and are a pleasure to work with on a daily basis.

23/30

IGN: *GranTorino

DeletedUser13687

GT

Points: 4/5 - I have seen you do better, but then again i know that being in Ghosts did cost you some growth time.
ODA: 3/5 - Once again I have seen you do a lot better so i know you capable of much more.
ODD: 3/5 - This one is not really up to you as you haven't been attacked as much as me and i know that you prefer dodging and sniping as opposed to stacking.
Position: 4/5 - You are in a rather safe position as long as Ghosts don't war with SKY.
Profile: 5/5 - You have Ani is King on there so you get a 5 from me ;]
Tribe: 4/5 - Some good players in Ghosts and we could be world winners if some other players took their fingers out of their arses and got more involved

Summary: a good friend in the game that has also taught me some things like how to farm better than i did before. You know your stuff and you are a good tactician even though you can be a bit of an ass sometimes ;]

23/30

IGN: Ani Mal

Curpheyy

Reaction score
Because we answered at the same time... Ani...

Points: 3/5 - Rank 61... nothing special, but decent recovery after that early op...
ODA: 4/5 - 14th... very good, especially considering points.
ODD: 5/5 - 3rd... do I need to say anything else?
Position: 2/5 - Vulnerable... as seen by the first WOTN op. Improved a bit now though.
Profile: 2/5 - Ani Is King? What even is that? ;)
Tribe: 3/5 - Some obvious good players, but also some obvious worse players.

Total: 19/30

A bit rushed, but couldn't be bothered after you ruined my GT one... ;)

IGN: BARBZILLA

Last edited:

DeletedUser13884

ODA: 5/5 - top 5 again, shows you've been working for all your villas
ODD: 1/5 - rank 183, not your fault that nobody dares attacking you but still :lol:
Position: 4/5 - Decent cluster, very few feasible targets around that wouldn't start a war, but expansion to the rim would be easy
Profile: 3/5 - Nice profile picture, but it ain't #TrustInFrog :icon_wink:
Tribe: 5/5 - Rank 1 Tribe, rank 2 for OD, having an easy time outside the WOTN/Ghosts and friends conflict.

Total: 23/30

IGN: Selwen

DeletedUser13685

May aswell take part haha

Oda: 3.5/5 top 30 so similar to his points pretty standard but still better than most.
Odd: 3.5/5 same as his points ranking so has taken a few hits but it hasn't slowed him much. I like to think because he's in a great tribe.
Position: 3/5 decent spread but pretty boxed in but still growing steady (again due to being in a decent tribe)
Profile: 5/5 trust in frog wins it all day long. Achievements are crappy tho.
Tribe: 5/5 may not be the rank 1 tribe in points but in my eyes is by far the best tribe/ family tribes on w24

23.5/30

Ign hypnofrog

DeletedUser4753

Hypno

Points: 4/5 Rank 6, and apparently quiet active in wars so even better

Oda: 5/5 Rank 3, shows nukes being used to great effect, rather than not at all or hitting stacks, also makes the high farming stat even more impressive
Odd: 1/5 Safe area behind tribe means little challenge unfortunately
Position: 3/5 swamped with tribe, but attempts being made to get to war fronts.
Profile: 2/5 Don't like smarmy meme's sorry
Tribe: 3.5/5 loses points for diplo hugs and family tribe, no fear though cuz most of the top tribes exhibit these poor qualities.

18.5/30, seems low but ima fan rly <3 (n a twat)

ign: d1mension

DeletedUser

d1mension

Points: 1/5 - Ranked 61st, Started a few weeks after myself so would have expected a higher position this far into the world.
ODA: 1/5 - Ranked 120th, Can be explained due to location but still very low.
ODD: 0/5 - Ranked 1275, Again, with where he/she is situated this can be explained, however as the World gets smaller this will no doubt change.
Position: 3/5 - Pretty much surrounded by SKY and a few smaller Rim Tribes.
Profile: 0/5 - Just the standard "What I Have Achieved"
Tribe: 2/5 - Get's a point for starting one and a point for having over 10 members, that is about all I can say. Although the Tribal Picture just makes me went to tickle him, cootchy cootchy cooo

7/30 - May seem harsh but that is my opinion.

​ign: Katsup

DeletedUser13685

Points: 4/5 rank 8 good solid player great growth and plenty of possible growth paths plenty of opportunities to grow.
Oda: 4/5 rank 8 again so steady and matches his point score using the nukes wisely.
Odd: 3/5 rank 17 so taken some hits but still kept steady growth and no losses shows good teamwork and decent defending skill.
Position: 4/5 think one of the best positions in Wotn and maybe one of the best in the world in my opinion.
Profile: 2/5 abit boring but what you expect from old men ;p
Tribe 4/5 rank 2 tribe solid and don't look like falling any time soon.

21/30

Hypno I thought I'd do this one as I no him so easier lol

DeletedUser4753

d1mension

Points: 1/5 - Ranked 61st, Started a few weeks after myself so would have expected a higher position this far into the world.
ODA: 1/5 - Ranked 120th, Can be explained due to location but still very low.
ODD: 0/5 - Ranked 1275, Again, with where he/she is situated this can be explained, however as the World gets smaller this will no doubt change.
Position: 3/5 - Pretty much surrounded by SKY and a few smaller Rim Tribes.
Profile: 0/5 - Just the standard "What I Have Achieved"
Tribe: 2/5 - Get's a point for starting one and a point for having over 10 members, that is about all I can say. Although the Tribal Picture just makes me went to tickle him, cootchy cootchy cooo

7/30 - May seem harsh but that is my opinion.

​ign: Katsup

growth rank of 33 with 0 barbs/0 internals and in a area dominated by rank 1 tribe, whats a guy gotta do :D

DeletedUser13685

Rescore for katsup as didn't see new profile addititions

4/5 still no trust in frog so dissapointed

Total 23/30

DeletedUser13829

I have never done another one like this, are you allowed to rate another player if you already rated one? :)

DeletedUser13884

go for it, there's only a few active forum posters so it would be over quite quickly if you couldn't :p

DeletedUser4753

you can rate as many times as you like, just usualy best not to rate a player you have already rated if recent

DeletedUser13734

100 bonus points for the new profile Katsup, Love it :lol: