Rate the player above!

DeletedUser6488

Rating of: foxtrot

Points - 6/10 - Good start slowed down a little has a good area to continue growth needs to move faster.

ODA - 9/10 - High for his size which shows he is clearing his area and actively fighting.

ODD - 7/10 - hard to score can't help no one attacked him much has killed of some troops at least.

Tribe - 10/10 - Top tribe active great coordination and a will to succeed for each other.

Skill - 9/10 - These boys can do pretty much anything, only what stops a 10 score is I haven't seen them under pressure yet that's when the good players step up in my book so time will tell.

Rate -Mivanoski

DeletedUser14151

Rate -Mivanoski

points 8/10- doing very well to manage tribal issues and real life and growing at a decent rate, i can see miv being in the top 5 soon

ODA 9/10- people just flap when they see big shaun coming at him..

ODD 2/10- cant comment, no one is brave to attack him yet.

tribe 10/10- going to win the world :p

skill 9/10 very shrewd player... reminds me of albus dumbledore, but this albus wont be dying any time soon

rate - snipe n stack

DeletedUser6488

Rating of: Snipe

Points - 10/10 - what can I say he's rank 1 a bloody point whore but he's there.

ODA - 2/10 - Pathetic for his size, will be pushing to see him grow this a lot and make top 5 sooner rather than later.

ODD - 3/10 - Again hard to score if noones attacked him but I do know he can defend well.

Tribe - 1/10 - There utter crap, leaders don't have a clue will fall apart at first sign of incoming.

Skill - 9/10 - Regardless of what people think about how the player grows I know from playing along side him, he is a highly skilled player Again not top marks as I need to see his temperament under real pressure for me that's what makes the best stand out.

Rate -Mivanoski AKA Albus :-/

DeletedUser13121

Mivanoski

Points - 9/10 - Good growth overall. There's something about the name, mivanoski, that gives an edge, a feeling of quality. Even though I haven't played slow worlds properly for a while and I don't know the guy, I just know he's a top class player. Is that a crush?

ODA - 10/10 - Good amount of troops killed in offense, nothing there much to add.

ODD - 0/10 - It's close to non-existent, but I guess you can't choose who attacks you :)

Tribe - 8/10 - Giving an 8 just because they have the likes of mivanoski, Femto etc.

Skill - 9/10 - I give a 9 as I haven't seen him in action yet, although I do think he's probably one of the best in this world.

Rate: Cheaterkadze

DeletedUser14129

- Cheaterkadze

Points - 8/10 - doing very good, high in the rankings

ODA - 8/10 - killed lot's of troops, unlike others with very high oda he either plays smart or is lucky.

ODD - 8/10 - He had some setbacks or did he? Proves he can defend himself.

Tribe - 9/10 - One of the top if not the best tribe there is.

Skill - 8/10 - so far he did a good job ( as i'm aware)

Just a great player to have on your team and a fierce player to be up to.

Rate: Dæmon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Points 9/10 - Very well, top 25, not much more I could say.

ODA: 8/10 - Fighting for villages, fighting for tribe too? - Someone who doesn't just sit there and munch on freebies or barbs.

ODD: 8/10 - Had to defend, so been tested, and still high ranked. Good marks for a good world so far.

Tribe: 9/10 - Top tribe, but are they there purely by recruiting to the top, might backfire down the line.

Skill: 8/10 - Not come up against you, so marking on the ODA, ODD and rank ability right now. We know you can farm, and have defeated well over 100k troops - 1 of 51 players so far to do so.

Rate: ​Foxtrot

DeletedUser13975

Foxtrot

Points- 7/10 Good growth early on, but have recently slowed down slightly, but I expect that will start to grow at a good rate again soon

ODA- 10/10 Very nice amount considering size and how early we are into the world, and has cleared the area well aswell

ODD- 7/10 Has had a few attacks and defended well, not much else to say

Tribe- 10/10 Good group of people, and great leadership hopefully we can go far

Skill- 1/10 I think you're noobs ;) . But seriously would say 10/10 Good guys complement each others strengths/weaknesses well, can't fault them

Rate Snakeeye1994 I shall await the bad ratings lol

DeletedUser

snakeeye1994

Points...6/10 not great points but I'm sure he will climb the rankings

ODA...6/10 Doing what he needs to but will need to go through the gears

ODD.... 5/10 Not a lot happening here

Tribe.....9/10 Nice looking tribe will be one to watch

Skill....9/10 not come up against you in past but stats look good

Rate Epic jelly tots

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Epic Jelly Tots

Points- 8/10 not bad, could be better.

ODA- 7/10 could be better but still decent.

ODD- 7/10 can't choose who attacks you or when but have shown you can take a little beating so far.

Tribe- 9.5/10 top of the world, few big names in there.

Skill- 9/10 winner of w16 so obviously has some skill but rimmed on all worlds after so maybe room for improvement :)

Rate- Foxtrot

Reastablished

Reaction score
Foxtrot

Points- 7/10 Decent, last two conquers have been impressive

ODA- 9/10 Lot higher than rank, top 5 would earn a 10/10 ;)

ODD- 7/10 Not your fault no one is close enough or brave enough to attack

Tribe- 9/10 Some very good players, hard to judge without seeing all in action together

Skill- 8.5/10 not sure of Glen's ability but know the account has good understanding of the game and can do many things classed as skill ;)

Rate- BARBZILLA

Last edited:

the minx

Reaction score
BARBZILLA

Points- 7/10 sitting in top 75 with all nobles being players so shows they know what they are doing.

ODA- 7/10 sitting just higher than ranking but could be better.

ODD- 2/10 can't choose who attacks you or when.

Tribe- 9.5/10 top of the world with a few big players, ones to watch.

Skill- 9/10 from past worlds, BARBZILLA has proven they know what they are doing with big accounts on several different worlds.

Rate- Sicilini

DeletedUser13734

Sicilini:

Points: 6/10 Perhaps your preferred build has stopped you from growing at a faster pace, perhaps other reasons. I know you could do a lot better having played alongside you, and am confident you will.

ODA: 7/10 higher than your point ranking, in comparison to your points it looks like you've had a steady game so far.

ODD: If I remember correctly this is where you'd shine, but nothing has come your way yet.

Tribe: 9.5/10, solid leadership, solid squad, solid positioning. Definitely looking like an end game tribe.

Skill: 9/10, I've not witnessed much from you myself, but have heard people say you're one of the best defenders. (Chrissy) Hopefully this world I might see some of it in action.

Rate: *GranTorino

Reastablished

Reaction score
*GranTorino... Thought I better beat 360 to it ;)

ODA: 5/10 Lot lower than point ranking, sure with the early advantage you have the nukes should be built and rolling soon enough ;)

ODD: 7/10 Can't help that points scare people off

Tribe: 8/10 Don't know the leadership but heard good things but really a family tribe since day one, thumbs down for that ;)

Skill: 8/10 Not seen any myself, w24 is always brought up but everyone has bad days/worlds so going on what I've heard you two seem to know what to do when it comes to TW

Ermm give the golden oldie Superhoops a rate

Last edited:

DeletedUser76

BARBZILLA

Points- 7/10 sitting in top 77 with all nobles being players so shows they know what they are doing.

ODA- 7/10 basicly the same as your rank so not bad could be better

ODD- 2/10 nones attacked you so nothing you can do!

Tribe- 9 rank 3 but still up there with the rest of us!

Skill- 9/10 co knows you from past worlds so you must be good, also seen you before so keep going :)!

Rate- Bosch

DeletedUser76

Superhoops

Points- 8/10 Rank 6 so defiantly up there in the top players

ODA- 9/10 top 13 oda so attacking well keep going!

ODD- 2/10 nothing to do with noone attacking you.

Tribe- 9 rank 3 but still up there with the rest of us!

Skill- 9/10 Seen you before a top player, very skilled will be one to watch for!

Rate- Bosch

there sorry my bad

DeletedUser11876

Epic Jelly Tots

Points- 8/10 not bad, could be better.

ODA- 7/10 could be better but still decent.

ODD- 7/10 can't choose who attacks you or when but have shown you can take a little beating so far.

Tribe- 9.5/10 top of the world, few big names in there.

Skill- 9/10 winner of w16 so obviously has some skill but rimmed on all worlds after so maybe room for improvement :)

Rate- Foxtrot

W14 last time i got rimmed after w16 i either quit or merged altho stats dont show that

Also you didnt rate my profile :)

Reastablished

Reaction score
Bosch

Points- 8/10 top 50 all player conquers bar one which looks to be a player who quit and went barb

ODA- 6/10 Lower than points rank, sure it will leap soon

ODD- 6/10 Can't help you haven't been attacked much but have obviously dealt with whatever inc you did have

Tribe- 9/10 Some good friends and players in their many of which I know like your co ;) so know they are good

Skill- 8/10 9 was very generous for me, know you are co is good however don't know of your ability together so ;)

Rate: homepage