Rate the player above!

DeletedUser

Wow you cant delete our posts without deleting PIEMAN post, he went off topic, and I was correcting him

DeletedUser13734

Homepage:

Points - 5/10, I rate lower because the stats show youve nobled 3 inactive/tiny player villages below 1k, 3 tiny barbs and 1 internal.

ODA - not worth mentioning

ODD - ''

Tribe - 7/10 Doing well on the leader board, but not many players there that i know to be strong, though there are many I don't know about.
Looks like you've been scrapping here and there with DRBL, If this turns in to a war (if it's not already) I'll be expecting DRBL to come out on top. (Prove me wrong!!)

Skill: -- I can't make a rating as I've never seen what you can do, though the stats and conquers don't look good you might be a master in disguise, who knows !

Rate: *GranTorino

DeletedUser

*GranTorino: (Ill try not to be biased due to being in same tribe)

Points - 8.5 - 2nd player in the world currently, coupled with 2nd best ODA, it proves you should be there. Apart from the first few villages being small players/ barbs, and then a few internals, the rest have been fought for. Therefore a 8.5/10 rating is justified.

ODA - 10/10 2nd ODA, huge in the war vs DOT. Fighting hard for takes, sometimes can backfire, but sure others will be nervous at your offensive force.

ODD - 7/10 - You cant help being attacked, however, being 36th ODD seems to have put a little target on your head. Of which you've pushed away easily, but I believe you haven't been tested so a 7 is a fair score.

Rate: Foxtrot

Tribe - 9/10 - No comment.

Skill - 8.5/10 - Known the skill from previous worlds, showing it again here. Defensive, offensive, the all rounded player.

DeletedUser76

*Foxtrot: (Ill try not to be biased due to being in same tribe)

Points - 8 - rank 28 so top 30 not bad growing well and 70% are from tribes you are at war with so 8 is justified.

ODA - 9/10 rank 11 oda so clearly hitting and taking your targets with full force and can be seen in the statistics

ODD - 7/10 - rank 77 so dealing with whatever is sent at you with reletive ease due to you having lose no villages

Tribe - 8/10 - recently been set back alot with huge loses to woot but looks like you hit dot very well last 2 days with the members remaining. so keep it up

Skill - 8.5/10 - 3 of you on the account all seems pretty good at the game ill give you a cheeky 8.5 <3 apart from glen (not glen)

Rate: bosch

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Points – 5/10, very average really nothing special at all

Rank – 5/10 same as above, rank 64 just cannot be classed as good by anyone’s standards

ODA – 7/10 – Yes you have a very high ODA but early game that’s not really a good thing as you need as much off as you can to grow faster but ill give a good rating since people are rating high for high ODA and it shows you are attacking

ODD – 5/10 - Not really sure why this is rated, low ODD but doesn’t really mean anything

Profile – 2/10, nothing going on haha

Tribe – 7/10 – Looked good at the start but flopped when they had to fight, few good players in there though

Skill – Haven’t really seen much on this world but if you are St1cky35 from w21? (will remove this bit if you’re not) then 6/10

Rate Insomnia

St1cky35

Reaction score
Points – 9/10, 28 vills with only a few barbs and potentially a couple gifted.

Rank – 9/10, in the top 3 so it speaks for itself

ODA – 8/10 – High ODA, shows you are fighting for yours and your tribe mates vills.

ODD – 5/10 - Nothing to add

Profile – 5/10 - Too much text for me

Tribe – 8/10 – Looking at the members list i know the tribe should do well if they all stick it till the end

Skill – 9/10 - Knowledge from previous worlds tells me if they stay interested they will be one of the top ranks for some time, good knowledge of all aspects of the game imo. Rated in my top 5

Rate BOSCH

DeletedUser14229

Rank: 7/10 a nice cluster of villas but too close together for my liking.
ODA: 8/10 it speaks for it self. You can expect this to grow rapidly if they going to expand from that cluster,keep an eye out on this one.
ODD: decent 8/10

Tribe: Dont know but i assume cooplayed acc. would not pick any nobish tribe so 7/10

Skills: 10/10 for the Sailors skills:)

Mazw32 (can really rate me,Im a nubcake thats my rating)

DeletedUser

Can't really rate you but you have ODA so that's something.

Rate: ItWillBeOverbyChristmas

DeletedUser13121

ItWillBeOverbyChristmas
Points: 7/10, relatively small, but the growth in general is pretty decent
Rank: 5/10 Low on ranks, however growing in the RIM, with decent opportunities
ODA: 7/10 Compared to his/her points, it's a bit bigger which is always a good sign. Not outstanding though
ODD: 4/10 Had some defense done, but not too much. This doesn't show much.
Tribe: 5/10 Outcast. Didn't hear anything.. Seem to be outside of the core of surviving tribes. Probably won't influence the world too much, but would be happy to be proven otherwise.
Skill: 8/10 Believe the growth stands up for something and if joins a bigger tribe, might grow to a top player if stays active.

Rate: Cheaterkadze

DeletedUser14261

I have been waiting so i could write about someone i have fought or something, because i dont really know Cheaterkadze - well and a lot of other people on UK xD
But, cant wait forever so ill give it a go :)

Cheaterkadze:

- Points 8/10 : Cheaterkadze is doing very well on this server. From what i can see from stats, its the biggest this account has ever been - and if its a new player you gotta give credit for that - well done :)
My first guess though would be that this dude has been playing on other accounts in the past, because it looks like he knows his way around :)

- Rank 8/10 :
Currently rank 23, with 45 citys. The war against ~DC~ surely has put a hold on how fast he is growing.
Before the against DC he was growing quickly on the old TR-tribe, but since then it has been mostly barb-noblings and recaps against DC :)

ODA 9/10 :
Rank 9 in ODA is very good, and shows he is an active member of the wars his tribe are in - and we all know thats something you cant say about everyone :)

ODD 5/10 :
I only gave him 5/10 in this one, because he is rank 42 in ODD..... BUT, he is rank 7 in ODD as supporter , and for that i would give him 9 or 10 out of 10 - because that again shows that this member is someone you want on your side in a war.

Tribe 9/10 :
Cheaterkadze is in w00t, and have been there nearly since serverstart. w00t is a great tribe which they have proved many times so far. Also the fact that he has been there so long shows some loyalty :)

Skill 8/10 :
To be honest i have no idea here, because he is in the other side of the map and have never played with him before :D
But i can see that he is an active farmer, and ill give him points for that - if that goes under skills ?
And i can see a lot of recaps in the war against DC, that also shows me he knows what he is doing :)

Rate: Madlung

DeletedUser13734

Madlung:

Points: 9/10: Given the positioning and circumstances throughout the world with the DOT tribe as a whole, it's impressive to see a member at rank 8 in this world, you don't seem to have not many internals at all, making it more impressive where a lot of top ranking players on this world have had massive internals/merges. Positioning of your eastern cluster shows you won't be halting your growth any time soon. not to mention a few straggling villages heading south west, lots to expand with despite being blocked off from the core heading to the west/northwest : )

ODA: 9.5/10: I love seeing a lump of ODA, and apparently so do you! Sitting at rank 3 with just over 3m of the lovelies. Its fair to say DOT have had their share of skirmishes.
I will take this opportunity to say you broke my heart reaching 3rd to 5m ODT, thought I might have a chance :'(

ODD: 7/10: Doesn't quite match up to your other statistics, but ODD is just something you can't help. Madlung clearly doesn't sit on his defence though, ranking number 1 in ODS! Definitely looking to be a privilege to play alongside for any tribe.

Skill: Unfortunately I can't give a true reading as I've not seen enough against/with you for me to make a judgement. However, I'm sure it is clear to most he knows what he's doing, and I know he's highly respected within the DOT family - respect isn't often earned as an unskilled player!

Rate: *GranTorino

DeletedUser14150

*GranTorino:

Points: 8/10: Good stabil rank 13 player, keeps growing and don't give away villages for nothing, small takeovers take it a bit down but all in all a good and solid achievement despite heavy DOT resistance :p

ODA: 8/10: Gotta hand it to every player, who has a higher ODA then rank in the point tables, and rank 6 in ODA shows he ain't afraid to strike first and ask quetions later.

ODD: 8,5/10: Shows a very good performance in the defence, as he has lost only 9 villages, despite his huge ODD, he won't give you villages for free, that's for sure.

Skill ?7/10?: Well, as i have only had a run-in with him once or twice i can't really tell how skilled he is, however, i can have my doubts about how long he would last in the defence, because despite his awesome ODD, he has a clear weakness when it comes to dodging bullets... He'll rather take 4 to the chest, then move away and let them pass :D

Rate: Henry McCarty

DeletedUser14161

I rate Henry 0.5/10, because he was missing in our last OP! The .5 he gets so I might get a nuke of his.

Rate: Henry McCarty again

DeletedUser14150

ROFL some of us need to keep our jobs.. You ass**** :D haha

DeletedUser

I would rate Henry as 0.5 also. I just wanted to follow the trend..

So someone can now actually rate him... Henry McCarty

DeletedUser14150

Think i'll settle with the 0.5 :D rofl

OMG didn't even notice that one GT... I think i need sleep at some point xD

DeletedUser14161

Going to hijack the thread now as no one seems to be interested in rating Henry, and I wont rate him as he knows how I feel about him :D

Let's see if anyone wants to rate me instead :p