Rate the Player Above

DeletedUser

Rate the player above: Simples!

Rank/Points:
ODA:
Profile:
Tribe:

Rate out of 10 and leave a little comment.

RATE: Radioactive Soldier.

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
rank: 8/10 started 2/3 days or so (i forgot) late, so abit behind the usual, but i'm sure progress will increase.
ODA: 1/10 when you have big hitters surrounding you, there isnt much left to attack. Will attack when has to though i'm sure.
Profile 10/10 Does anyone else see that SLOTH!!!!! I found it funny (my opinion dont kill me)
Tribe 10/10 Saying this because its a fun tribe to be in, lots of banter and fun people to talk to (once you get to know them)

Rate: Radioactive Soldier

DeletedUser

ODA: 0/10
Profile: 5/10 - seems a bit average.
Tribe: 6/10 - PP Whores.

and last but not least I'd take all of those points of for rating yourself, you sad sad little person.

Rate: Lord Vale

DeletedUser

Rank: 5/10 Higher than us, but how the hell can you get there with no farming, boosting, point whoring, who knows?
ODA: 0/10
Profile: 0/10 - nothing there!
Tribe: 3/10 - Point whores, half noobs!

Again, Rate Radioactive Soldier!

DeletedUser13901

rank: pretty decent. hard to put a number on it for the time they have on the account and how late they started.

ODA: 1/10 - reasons specified above

profile 7/10 needs a good solid meme to round it off

tribe : Can't even put a number on it. Top Keks

Rate .uk pro

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
ODA:10/10 No.1 in the world, which is also the reason for amazing farming stats
Profile: 5/10 nothing crazy there
Tribe: Better not say anything
(i have only done this again because not alot of people are writing on this thread)
Rate:Radioactive

DeletedUser14241

Radioactive Soldier must really need their ego's boosted... Maybe nominate others to be rated? Hahahaha

DeletedUser14241

Rating: .uk pro

Rank/Points: 10/10 - maintaining top 10 points wise, killing it on farming (rank 1)
ODA: 10/10 - rank 2 ODA - nice
Profile: 5/10 - a little boring, nice CoA though
Tribe: 10/10 - rank 2, and copping a lot of hate here on the externals (any publicity is good publicity right?)

Total: 35/40 :cool:

Rate: SuperNintendo Chalmers

DeletedUser10619

Rating: SuperNintendo Chalmers

Rank/Points: 510...618 points. So far from amazing, but you started late hence your rim location. Ranked 141st in the K. Good potential for moving that along quickly as outside of IBF and SLAP!, there looks to be a load of weak tribes, 3/10
ODA: None, need to get clearing those small local players, 0/10
Profile: Love the reference to the Simpsons and the Ralph Wiggum Quote, 8/10
Tribe: No offense to you, but your tribe look awful. 1/10

So 14/40. Might not look too clever, but loads of chance to improve that.

Rate : sb007ck

DeletedUser14039

Rank/Points: rank 28 and at 1500 points. Pretty average but not bad for a UK world I guess. 5/10

ODA: not even top 50 ODA yet? I started late and I'm already closing you down. 2/10

Profile: The picture is pretty awful to be honest and the quote even worse. You don't need a bigger candle, you need to be more original. 0/10

Tribe: IBF isn't a bad tribe, being top as duke either means you're a good player who recruited players worse than you so you don't look bad or that you're point whoring to stay in the lead. 5/10

Total: 12/40 really not impressed.

Rate: King Elessar

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10619

Rating: King Elessar

Rank/Points: 640/550. Far from ideal, but again lets put this down to your late start. 3/10
ODA: ranked 106th, so presume you have been clearing out the local inactives, lets hope this hasn't dented your army too much 5/10
Profile: A simple selfie, but lacking much more, something like "King is watching nymphs frolic" or something!" 5/10
Tribe: ranked 40th overall and 7th in the K, so not awful, but lots of room for improvement. ranked 13th in ODA, hopefully troops being used wisely. Overall their looks to be some potential here, though the spread of your members and general late start could be your un-doing should any of the bigger tribes look your way. 4/10

17/40, not bad but room for improvement. I could have been more harsh, after your post on me, but i'm not such a vindictive shit.

Rate: BIG MAN BOS

DeletedUser14244

Can you rate me im new to all of this :) would just like to see how I'm doing and what I need to improve on :)

DeletedUser

Can you rate me im new to all of this :) would just like to see how I'm doing and what I need to improve on :)

Rank/Points: 7/10 - pretty good for being near the rim and its not too high so doubt you're a point whore.

ODA: 9/10 - ODA is relatively high which is always good so it means you could be farming but hopefully its not impacting on your troop count negatively.

Profile: 3/10 - something is there but if it was my I wouldn't say you're new unless it is a lie as people will try and take advantage of that.

Tribe: 2/10 - tribe name says it all.

21/40 - not too bad.

Radioactive Soldier must really need their ego's boosted... Maybe nominate others to be rated? Hahahaha

Yeah you're correct, I guess its not their fault that they're egotistical.

DeletedUser14244

Rank/Points: 7/10 - pretty good for being near the rim and its not too high so doubt you're a point whore.

ODA: 9/10 - ODA is relatively high which is always good so it means you could be farming but hopefully its not impacting on your troop count negatively.

Profile: 3/10 - something is there but if it was my I wouldn't say you're new unless it is a lie as people will try and take advantage of that.

Tribe: 2/10 - tribe name says it all.

21/40 - not too bad.

Yeah you're correct, I guess its not their fault that they're egotistical.

Ya I'm trying to farm but I'm sure I'm behind you guys. Is there a way of seeing how I'm doing farming wise compared to you guys ??