Rate the Player Above

DeletedUser14329

Rating emttaff

Rank: 7/10 - will be a bit generous here as I know being a one man band amongst a bunch of enemy villages would be difficult to grow at a huge rate

ODA: 5/10 kinda hard to be packing a proper punch when you have to look after your own villas

Profile: 6/10 couple of good quotes but with taff in the name will give an extra point being a fellow Welsh player

Tribe: 7/10 have been a key tribe for the better part of the world but can see the cracks appearing now

Total: 26/40

Rate: Super Sharp Shooter

DeletedUser

Rating Super Sharp Shooter

ODA: 8/10
Profile: 7/10 - COA is good and you have to love the welsh
Tribe: 7/10 - coming back after being rimmed, seem to be growing relatively well

Total: 31/40

Rate: Burnsy88

DeletedUser14293

Rating Burnsy88

Rank: 1/10 - 235th and looking like you are nearing the end
ODA: 0/10 - defensive build maybe? (50k ODD picked up losing your main)
PROFILE: 1/10 - little to no effort.
TRIBE: 3/10 - seem to be constantly taking beatings, but they battle on regardless, tenacious.

TOTAL: 5/40

RATE: Peles Tears

DeletedUser

Peles tears

Rank 30 8/10. late starter and grows very well, hitting the enemy and very aggresive. great team player.
ODA 32 7/10. very good area for expansion. plenty of red dots around
PROFILE 6/10 nice picture and quote
TRIBE 8/10 co duke of hostile, rim tribe that is expanding well.

29/40

rate rim me

DeletedUser13446

Thought i would join in the fun on here, easing myself in slowly.

Rating rim me

Rank 5/10 Started the same time as Pele, way behind and only seems to be there as half his takes are internals.
ODA 6/10 Could do better
Profile 4/10 Needs updating as you are obviously back
Tribe 5/10 From todays performance you guys wont last too long without some serious jumping to SLAP for support.

Rate Zil1

DeletedUser

Rating Zil1

Rank 7/10 - Steady Growth but not in the top 10 so can't give you any more
ODA 8/10 - Not the best but it looks like you're definitely attacking a fair bit
Profile 10/10 - nostalgia
Tribe 9/10 - Good tribe compared to the others, good choice.

34/40

Rate: Ched Evans

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Rating Ched Evans

Rank - 6/10, 31st is decent but I'd expect you to be up there with the big boys ;)
ODA - 7/10, 30th again is pretty good, could be better.
Profile - 8/10, not much to say really
Tribe - 9/10, 2nd biggest tribe in the world, can't complain.

30/40

Rate: star123

Number 1

Reaction score
Rating star123

Rank - 10/10, no one can be higher than top 1.
ODA - 10/10, First again? :D
Profile - 5/10, sorry but profile isn't the best
Tribe - 10/10, Biggest tribe right now. Great leadership

35/40

Rate: Number 1

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
I'm not sure if that is allowed by the rules...
Ultra, what do you think, sounds like an insult :eek:

DeletedUser

No I'm saying the player is shit in terms of points, oda, tribe ect I'm saying he's shit at this game which could be due to inexperience like yourself I've rated him as a player in terms of his ability and quality of playing to have little value I'm not saying he's shit at life as I'm sure he's a good guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10619

Whilst the rating might have been harsh, it was a rating. Banksy, it is "off topic" posts like yours that puts the topic under threat, so i would appreciate if you could keep the thread "on topic"

Clemmo

Rank - 9/10. Really solid 6th place
ODA - 7/10. Ideally your ODA would closely mirror your ranking. Which probably means you have had some easy caps :)
Profile - 0/10. Non existent, some work needed here
Tribe - 8/10. IBF are overall going well, against some tough opposition.

Rate Fergie 88

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
I'd like to butt in.

While Brutal's rating is a 'rating', it's one I'd expect from a child throwing a tantrum.
We want to forum to be open to all of its users, including new ones. This does not mean you have to rate him straight A's "because the patronizing forum admin told me so", but at least have the decency to point out why you give him a low score.

Now please, continue on rating each other. Properly.

Sincerely,
Admin throwing a tantrum.

DeletedUser

I'd like to butt in.

While Brutal's rating is a 'rating', it's one I'd expect from a child throwing a tantrum.
We want to forum to be open to all of its users, including new ones. This does not mean you have to rate him straight A's "because the patronizing forum admin told me so", but at least have the decency to point out why you give him a low score.

Now please, continue on rating each other. Properly.

Sincerely,
Admin throwing a tantrum.
Keep on topic please.. you should know better <3

At least do the next rating haha

LV

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
As requested by BT (signing with LV?)

Rating Fergie88 (there's no space there in that name, -1 point)

Ranking: 7/10 - top 50, but barely. Decent enough village/point ratio, increased a lot lately but that's internals doing a lot of work for you.
ODA: 5/10 - top 50 again, but just made it. Frankly it's low. According to Brutals ranking criteria you should have a rating here of -5 out of 10.
Profile: 0/10 - What ya gonna do 'bout it bro?
Tribe: 0/10 - I personally vastly dislike family tribes. They have a high rank, but still going to rate an absolute 0.

Totaling a whopping 11/40 - Play a lil' more offensive and actually take something by yourself instead of having it handed to you on a silver platter. Make your profile, just for points in this ranking threads' sake. I don't see you leaving that family, but what I'll say is as obvious as poopoo tasting sort of nasty.

Rate (absolutely random person) SHAQATTACK

DeletedUser10619

SHAQATTACK

Ranking 3/10 - Anything outside top 50 now is really pointless being around, unless there is something we dont know :)
ODA 4/10 - At least it is higher that your ranking
Profile 9/10 - Really like this. The meme is funny and true, and some interesting references
Tribe 1/10 - well its just you.

Total 17/40.Overall a bit odd that nothing is happening with you really.

Rolling the dice, please rate Great Grobbly

DeletedUser14069

mmm lets give this a shot.

Great Grobbly

Rank - 7/10 In the top 40 - barely - 37th place
ODA - 2/10. Not the best if we are being honest, Rank 95 nowhere near what it should be
Profile - 5/10. Not much here, but amusing
Tribe - 10/10. Number one tribe in the world

Total 24/40 Pretty average

Rate Knightmare :)

DeletedUser10619

Knightmare

Rank - 7/10 - Rank 3 is great going, though as 79 of your 135 caps have come from barbs (some very odd takes here) and internals, i havent given you as full a mark as you would normally deserve
ODA - 10/10. Rank 4 ODA is great going
Profile - 7/10. Not great. Picture is a bit odd and doesnt really relate to your name specifically, and the text is just copied. You could have at least come up with your own version
Tribe - 6/10. Well your current one is ok, But i have marked you down due to your previous one being rubbish

Total 30/40...Please come back in a few months for an updated rating

Now please rate The Duke 999