Rate the player above

DeletedUser14323

In another attempt to revive the forums I'm starting this thread as well. Also widely used on Norwegian forums, english explaination from Yatogami https://en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/rate-the-player-above.1784/

The idea of the game is to give the player above you an analysis of their account, it is generally intended as a friendly way to offer friends and enemies alike constructive criticism, and shouldn't be turned into an insult slinging propaganda mission.

"Player name"

Opponents defeated:
Tribe:

Points: /10 Discuss player's rank, and progression, how effectively they keep it.
OD: /10 Discuss players kill points, does it befit their rank, have they earned their position through hard battling or proven themselves fierce etc
Position(Area): /10 Do they have a healthy area, relatively safe with tribemates nearby, yet healthy access to enemies etc
Profile: /10 Is their profile interesting, or non existent.
Reputation: /10 What have you heard of their player, do they have any reputation on the forums, are they silent warriors or talkative fools.
Tribe: /10 A player is only as successful as his tribe, and vice versa, so how strong is his tribe, and have they earned their position, will they do good?
Farming: /10 How much, how quickly does a player farm, are they farming monsters, efficient in pulling in resources to get that boost on the competition. This last one will be hard to track however, unless players participating are willing to post the stat from their own achievement. As it will eventually top out with the final achievement milestone with what players can view of your account.
Total: /70

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
I dont really like the area one, as players cant help if they are not in a good location, just happened to be their spawn

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Zara Larsson
Opponents defeated: 39.282 (112.)
Tribe: HUNTER

Points:8/10 - nobled a 164 point barb, must of pp it like crazy too, dont understand
OD:8/10 - a good OD is one that is low, means you're smart in your claims (as long as points are high)
Profile:6/10 - at least there is something wrote, shows abit of personality
Tribe:7/10 - 4th in the world, not bad, got some great players but some are also lacking, overall very good.
Farming:5/10 - my standards may be too high but with the amount of villages, points, and pp you should have alot of lc to farm with.
total:34/50

DeletedUser13052

Opponents defeated: 27.529 (202.)
Tribe: TEA

Points:9/10 - For the most part, good nobles, all above 1k and mostly from players apart from one barb, villages nice and close together makes for a good "base of operations"
OD:8/10 - Ehh, i like your comment about low OD being the sign of a good player and smart choices. No big wars yet so its hard to comment really, you've done what you needed to do.
Profile:10/10 - Playing a character, nice stuff. More interesting than me at least.
Tribe:7/10 - 1st in the world, great, you also have some well established players, why on earth do you have a brother tribe. Not a fan. Have allies, don't have "families".
Farming:9/10 - This is hard to judge? You've not hit 10 million res but nobody has and you've plundered over 10k villages which is what i would expect from you.
total:41/50

Just as a note, I still consider myself a rank amateur and casual player. I have however played against this account on W19 (WAR vs MAYHEM) before i had to drop out for RL, clearly good player(s), if you play like you did on world 19 it's looking good. :)