Rate the player above.

DeletedUser14356

Alright guys, lets get some action in this forum. ;)
I think everybody knows the game. Lets start! :D

DeletedUser14356

For anybody who doesn't know how to play. Basically you rate the player above to give them some feedback.

"Player name"

Opponents defeated:
Tribe:

Points: /10 Discuss player's rank, and progression, how effectively they keep it.
OD: /10 Discuss players kill points, does it befit their rank, have they earned their position through hard battling or proven themselves fierce etc
Position(Area): /10 Do they have a healthy area, relatively safe with tribemates nearby, yet healthy access to enemies etc
Profile: /10 Is their profile interesting, or non existent.
Reputation: /10 What have you heard of their player, do they have any reputation on the forums, are they silent warriors or talkative fools.
Tribe: /10 A player is only as successful as his tribe, and vice versa, so how strong is his tribe, and have they earned their position, will they do good?
Farming: /10 How much, how quickly does a player farm, are they farming monsters, efficient in pulling in resources to get that boost on the competition. This last one will be hard to track however, unless players participating are willing to post the stat from their own achievement. As it will eventually top out with the final achievement milestone with what players can view of your account.
Total: /70

DeletedUser14356

Foxtrot
Opponents defeated: 14 (281.)
Tribe: WG

Points: 8/10 A Healthy amount of points to start with. hopefully with some troops as well.
OD: NA/10 Hes clearly hit some spiked barbs but otherwise he hasn't really had a chance to use his troops.
Position(Area): 7/10 Pretty good starting position. not many tribe mates in the area but also not much to threaten him :D
Profile: 8/10 Simplistic but shows of his accomplishments. Its a shame there is no trash talk though ;)
Reputation: 9/10 I haven't been on this server long. (moved from NL) but he seems to be known and a smart player.
Tribe: NA/10 I cant really judge since I don't know the skill levels of his tribe mates or know how they have been in previous worlds (as human beings not stats).
Farming: 5/10 Hes done a decent amount of farming however it is an area he could improve on.
Total: 37/50

(I apologise for the terrible grading)
Feel free to grade me. :D

DeletedUser11475

HungryPollarBear
Opponents defeated: 394 (32.)
Tribe: Evict

OD: 8/10 Quite high, potentially too high at this stage but only you will know if it has cost you more then you have gained.
Position: 7/10 Not the best farming area from what I can tell, but noble targets a plenty.
Profile: 9/10 I think I read something about eating people.
Reputation: NA/10 No idea on the people on this server or if anyone is still around that I know so can't judge.
Tribe 10/10 1st right now, can't get any higher. And I have zero idea on tribes on this world.
Farming 10/10 In top 20 too.

PreservationSociety

DeletedUser13859

PreservationSociety
Opponents defeated: 13 (859.)
Tribe: HD

Points: 9/10 Almost top 25 when started 2 days late, can't ask for much more. Top 20 would be 10/10 ;)
OD: 7/10 Pretty low at this stage, but I understand the reasons why. Not as much for me though.
Position: 9/10 Your farming area looks a little better than mine, some good players within touching distance though.
Profile: 8/10 Pretty simple, but I like it. Showing off your stats too.
Reputation: 9/10 I hope, Since W57 on .net, and a few over here. I reckon you're as good as you sound.
Tribe: 7/10 I haven't quite decided, but there seems to be a lot of you in a very small cluster.
Farming: 10/10 What more can I say, started 2 days late and 8th on farming.
59/70

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Warlord9
Rank 12
Opponents defeated: 1,039 (41)
Tribe: Fairys

Points 9/10 No need to get excited by points at this early stage but showing a good speed of growth
OD: 6/10 IMO OD before nobles is a waste of troops and farming time, plus on a church world I like to leave those close by alone to build villages worth a noble. Some people do it differently, I tend to wait and then farm the inactives they have kindly cleared..
Position: 8/10 Plenty of close by noble targets, looks like early noble stage could be fun in your neighbourhood but your likely to be the first to get to nobles... Right in the core so barbs at a premium...
Reputation: 5/10 I haven't seen you around, but then I've not seen many people around for the last couple of years..
Tribe: 8/10 Looks as decent as most of the tribes in the top 15, bonus point for not having a sister/academy tribe...
Profile: 7/10 Although I completely disagree with at least one statement on it, anything that keeps dabookman busy is a good thing... though haven't we all had invites from numerous tribes...
Farming: 2/10 More effort needed IMO... surely at 1200 points you must have at least 200 LC, not even 100 plunders in 24 hours is poor....

42/70

DeletedUser14377

Mancunia
OD: 831 (403)

Points: 8/10 - modest growth overall and exceptional growth in local area.
OD: 7/10 - not particularly high (and therefore good at this stage). Had the OD score been significantly higher, I would have given a less favourable score.
Position: 6/10 - fair bit of space, but I would expect a bit of competition over farming given the potential threats (existence of big players etc.). A few tribe members a bit too close which could lead to inefficient farming for all, but that argument could be balanced (i.e. potential support against local threats).
Reputation: 9/10 - don't know much about you, but am aware that you've been around for several years. Frequent activity in the externals earns you an extra point.
Tribe: 8/10 - decent tribe (not much to say as I can't comment on the skills of individual members; not familiar with many names though interestingly your duke's name rings a bell).
Profile: 5/10 - pretty empty besides the interesting photo.
Farming: 9/10 - achievements and growth indicate plenty of plundering.

Overall: 52/70

DeletedUser11475

William Shakespaw unless an alias maybe.
OD: None
Tribe: BKIP

Points: 7/10 5 days in and only 366 points isn't much but not awful.
OD: 10/10 - None and that early is perfect.
Position: 10/10 - Rim plenty of space
Reputation: 8/10 - Random number since no idea, but you are posting a bit which is a plus.
Tribe: 7/10 - Like the name.
Profile: 8/10 - Questions thing is good.
Farming: 9/10 - Got the achievs should have at that stage.

Overall: 59/70

Don't rate since stopped playing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13816

PreservationSociety

OD: 632 ( nothing special probably cleaned just barbs )

Points: 7/10 5.923 quite a lot points at this stage but could be better
OD: 5/5 632 not too bad but could be better
Position: 10/10 - Rim plenty of space many noobs round to noble perfect place to spread
Reputation: 6/10 random player never seen before in previous worlds,probably another barbarian muncher
Tribe: 8/10 tribe looks not too bad maybe i will join someday maybe not time will show :)
Profile: 8/10 - profile says that he gonna quit world soon as always :D
Farming: 9/10 - Got the achievs should have at that stage perhaps :D but not even better looter than me

Overall: 55.72

DeletedUser14377

PreservationSociety

OD: 632 ( nothing special probably cleaned just barbs )

Points: 7/10 5.923 quite a lot points at this stage but could be better
OD: 5/5 632 not too bad but could be better
Position: 10/10 - Rim plenty of space many noobs round to noble perfect place to spread
Reputation: 6/10 random player never seen before in previous worlds,probably another barbarian muncher
Tribe: 8/10 tribe looks not too bad maybe i will join someday maybe not time will show :)
Profile: 8/10 - profile says that he gonna quit world soon as always :D
Farming: 9/10 - Got the achievs should have at that stage perhaps :D but not even better looter than me

Overall: 55.72

I don't think you qualify to rate when all there is to your name are 4 measly barbarian villages lmao

DeletedUser13816

u dont even have second village in your little tiny tribe :) so sit and be quiet :D

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
2 PreservationSociety
30091_thumb
HD 192.638 09.01.2017

16 Pulgosas and Girlfriend
29664_thumb
Sim 120.970 yesterday

Please explain how he isn't a better looter than you?...