Rate the player

DeletedUser11006

2/10

we will let u all have your fun by domitating a dead server...

if tobi4981789 is 9/10, then is abd 30/10, adrian, me, dorin,my tobi, domi 35/10 and olli is 40/10^^

DeletedUser

7.5 dropped due to beta ;p

player like other players more than others.

DeletedUser12038

Gott. Adrian & Dorin are much more skillfulled then any of 0/team members! :p

You lost a 1v1 to me! Want revenge? You lost a 2v3 Whit your 0 Buds. Want a 3v3 Revenge?

8/10 Dezire HD ;3

DeletedUser7966

TeA are terrible players who can only win when no one decent plays.

DeletedUser

not our fault burnt out players like you are too smug to join. winning is a start to success

DeletedUser12768

I have asked Adrian to come back and test us, shame Matt disappeared also, right now, we won the tournament, 75/100 possible points beating the Dutch players. We're reading for competition, there just ain't none .

DeletedUser12768

This how thread is Tobi rating nick, nick rating Tobi

nick:6/10

DeletedUser12038

Uou know it was supoost to be a 3v3. Since you guys koined 5 we had to find 2 other people.

9.6 Dan

DeletedUser

9, our new team is a lot better now, we don't have navendu, witch is a huge difference. and yeah our first decent team we beat was Damn! from NL, may not be as good but they were still good.

DeletedUser

why are you guys rating yourself 9/9.6 out of 10...slightly egotistic as even i do not consider myself that high...i am more of a 7/10 at best

DeletedUser12407

why are you guys rating yourself 9/9.6 out of 10...slightly egotistic as even i do not consider myself that high...i am more of a 7/10 at best

At least someone who didnt diced while rating. I think 7/10 is a good number, so i say the same.

DeletedUser

yh i was rating how much i like them lol, nvm i will carry on as i should , 6 then

DeletedUser

dan, if so, not by that much, last time we played you very slightly outgrew me but i had more lc

DeletedUser12768

Saying you beet me on lc is saying that your better then tobi..

DeletedUser

dan dont try and act as if you and tobi are alot better than me, tobi has come a long way and has got a lot better, yet we are still toe to toe on startups, if it wernt for me you wouldnt be playing with dan and grim + you know i play very little.

Last edited by a moderator: