rate the player

DeletedUser

[clt]Zalastian

Points: About average, not sure what your activity levels are like but considering your skills should be higher, had a great start, first to axes and HC, but i feel you should really be in the top 20. A random slightly to your east with higher points. 7/10

Position: Good area, not a great deal of competition, plenty of barbs. Much better than my area! 8/10

Tribe: I'm yet to make up my mind about about 404. I see some talented names and average points per player is very good. No doubt will be a strong tribe, but after seeing some recent nobles, are the teachers doing a good enough job educating the students in the tribe? 8/10

OD: 25th, very good and shows in the amount of barbs, you are obviously taking control of your area. 9/10

Rep: Good rep on the forums, experienced and skilled player, havent met anyone yet with a bad word to say about you, although i dont know you personally 10/10

Total: 42/50
Decent score!

Im playing The Scarecrow Awakes.[/clt]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5774

Sexysmurf

Points: Not great but not awful, there's a fair few people localy with higher. 7/10

Position: Terribad! So many <100 point inactives in your CR, must be horrible falling victim to the 20:1 ratio everywhere you look. And there's a player bigger than you, who's gonna noble who....4/10

Tribe: The worst tribe ever! Star-studded line up, the only way they could be better is if I'd started that side of the world. 10/10

OD: Decent rank, but is that perhaps the reason your growth isn't quite as high as it could be? 7/10

Rep: meh, I'd assumed your other stats would be better than they are so I guess that means a good rep. 8/10

Total: 36/50
Gonna give you 5 bonus points cause i feel I was a little harsh 41/50

It sucked, trust me. So I had to put my axes to use by clearing these two turtles, hence the OD T_T

Still, all these ickle players when barb, so happy farming :3. As for the guy next to me, me thinks his a turtle :icon_eek:

DeletedUser6775

The Scarecrow Awakes.

position: 7/10 - some barbs and afew 2000 point village within your 15x15
OD: 7/10 - 22.828 (6th) oda at time of write you have been working hard for your points
Rep: 8/10

DeletedUser5774

Damosk8ss

Points: 8/10 - Respectful rank 203 at time of writing, pretty damn good.
position: 10/10 - Excellent position, alot of high pointed barbarians to farm with.
OD: 7/10 - 7.271 (109.) pretty good :D
Rep: 7/10 - seen you around but don't know you

32/40

DeletedUser

SexySmurf

position: 7/10 has alot of barbs, but alot of competition to the East of their village.
OD: 10/10 Fantastic!
Rep: 8/10 Seen you around, you don't get on my nerves which is good.

DeletedUser5774

Sentrii

position: 6/10 Alot of barbs to the north and all around but, but a very close neighbour and alot of competetion
Rep: 8/10 I don't see you around, but you've got a nice way about you :3

DeletedUser

SexySmurf

Points 8/10 Really grew alot
Position 8/10 I think farming could only be better if you were in the middle of the "Grey band" a few big guys in your 15x though
ODA 8/10 Pretty big jump just outside the top 40
Rep 8/10 Well know on the forums. We had a run in once or twice, but overall you seem pretty reasonable.

DeletedUser

TGS

Points 7/10 - zeelbeno next door has outgrown you, but you are ahead of your other local competition. Rank 62 at time of post.
Position 6/10 - a few big barbs nearby, but with competition from others around you, farming could prove fruitless at times.
ODA 8/10 - looks like you are the person that has done the clearing in the area, or the majority of it. Rank 28 at time of post.
Rep 7/10 - Made a big thing out of himself and his tribe at the start of world 4, he seems to be holding up, and so are his tribe.

Overall 28/40

Rate: ReelyBigFish

DeletedUser5774

Points 6/10 - Your join date, according to twstats, was the 15th of march. It's not bad for your start time, but you should be doing a little better.
Position 2/10 - Not only are you next to a Bi! member, you have alot of competetion and no barbarians. I supose when yours and theres BP ends, you'll have to mark farms, but a poor location nevertheless.
ODA N/A
Rep 7/10 - Recently joined the fourms of UK4 but some nice posts. I look forward to debating and chatting with you later on if you ever continue to play :3

@TGS: Thank you. Yes, I have grown quite alot. I started playing properly :icon_razz:

DeletedUser3473

Sexysmurf

points 7/10 - you started a couple of days late I think so pretty good
position 9/10 - Barb city, plus some nice noble targets to your east
oda - 9/10 - 15k and top 40, steady recent growth
tribe - 10/10 - proving predictions right, predictably!
rep - 8/10 - seen a fair bit of you and it isn't all bollocks, I like your work

DeletedUser

Pipsdad

points - 8/10 - outgrowing bazza the brave next door :p ... ranked 24 at time of post... good going :)
position - 8/10 - looks like your area is pretty clear now - farming will be easier for you than for most with those close barbs...
OD - 10/10 - rank 13 says to me one of 2 things - thats either very good or very bad - depending what way you look at early game OD
tribe - 7/10 - Insane are good - but if i remember rightly, you were in MH, and most of their members ended up in 404 - why didnt you?
Rep - 8/10 - a great guy who knows whats what, and who talks sense on the forums... :)

Overall - 41/50 - not bad... ;)

DeletedUser

Reely Big Fish

6/10 - Pretty low but considering your so near the rim and obviously started later then most I can´t be too harsh. Marked you up a couple of points as your the largest villa in you 7x7 tho not the largest in your 15x15

Position 5/10 - Pretty subjective this. Is being on the rim a good or a bad position? No nice barbs though so you have to farm your neighbours. Again, is this a good or a bad thing?

OD
7/10 - Taking into account that your points place you in 2481 but your OD is 1195 so obviously your not afraid to attack and have more OD then alot of people who started earlier

Tribe 3/10 - Looks like a standered small rim tribe. Nothing from the profile makes me think you guys are especially together or different from other similar tribes. Nice pic and name though but as a tribe nothing special yet.

Rep 8/10 - If your a noob as you claim (though your stats and posts suggest you might be new but are not a no0b) then its good that you´ve got involved with some very incisive posts. Personally I always enjoy your contrabutions

Overall 29/50 - Very respectable considering the point in which you joined.

DeletedUser

Bella Muerte

Points 7/10 - Could be better considering you're in the core. Probably had problems with 404 though, stunting it a little..

Position 4/10 - Surrounded by 404. Not great.

OD 9/10 - Couldnt ask for more with the points youre currently at could we?

Tribe 9/10 - Would get 10, but i dont like your CoA. Sorry. You know what they say, a good CoA makes a good tribe...

Rep 8/10 - Starts some good discussions and never seems to humiliate one's self. Plus, admission to Bi! usually means there is something about you.

Overall 37/50 - haha. 37=fail. noob.

DeletedUser

um....you do realise i´m *in* 404 don´t you? Seems a bit odd to mark my position down becuase i´m surrounded by my own tribe members...

Next person please rate The Mongouse

DeletedUser

The Mongouse

points 7/10 - Pretty poor even considering your start date, I am sure I was over 1k within 2weeks infact 11th March so 3 weeks, maybe harsh here.
position 8/10 - bonus and barbs, pretty early on
oda - 7/10 - Fair for your size
tribe - 1/10 - 5 players your own, all tiny, merge or recruit
rep - 4/10 - well at least you posted.

27 / 50

Edit: changed points to 7, cause i am nice

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Reely Big Fish

Points 6/10 - Pretty low but considering your so near the rim and obviously started later then most I can´t be too harsh. Marked you up a couple of points as your the largest villa in you 7x7 tho not the largest in your 15x15

Position 5/10 - Pretty subjective this. Is being on the rim a good or a bad position? No nice barbs though so you have to farm your neighbours. Again, is this a good or a bad thing?

OD 7/10 - Taking into account that your points place you in 2481 but your OD is 1195 so obviously your not afraid to attack and have more OD then alot of people who started earlier

Tribe 3/10 - Looks like a standered small rim tribe. Nothing from the profile makes me think you guys are especially together or different from other similar tribes. Nice pic and name though but as a tribe nothing special yet.

Rep 8/10 - If your a noob as you claim (though your stats and posts suggest you might be new but are not a no0b) then its good that you´ve got involved with some very incisive posts. Personally I always enjoy your contrabutions

Overall 29/50 - Very respectable considering the point in which you joined.

@bella - points wise i am yet to see another player with more points than me in my 15x15, and troops wise, i doubt anyone will be anywhere near me nearby - i just cleared the second biggest guy in my 15x15, and the closest player to me that is bigger than me is fuzzhead... if i am honest, i love the rim, i was just lucky i have been active enough this time round to give myself a relatively quick and decent start up... and the position with no barbs is no worries, i have gotten me a load of farms, and the area is really fruity - its all good! And the tribe - although small, i wouldnt be here if i thought the members i was in with werent any good, so we shall see - its early doors and we could come to nothing... :) just thought i would clarify for you bella... reconsider your marks? ;)

DeletedUser

battleaxe

points:9/10 really nice points... nobled no village higher than 2000 points though...
position: 8/10 really nice... you have some 3000 villages next to you which makes it hard for me to understand why you nobled villages with 1500-2000 points
OD: 9/10 really good
Tribe 9/10 very good as well not 404 though :icon_confused:
Rep: 7/10 don't really know you but have seen you alot among the top players so thumbs up :lol:

ah and for those who don't get it by the siggi...
I'm E=MC2?

DeletedUser3473

E=MC2?

Points: 9/10 - can't complain at that, but you do have a co-player.
Position: 6/10 - some decent high point barbs locally but like me too many of your own tribe to share them with.
OD: 7/10 - good but you obviously didn't do all the clearing nearby, could be higher for your points.
Tribe: 9/10 - nice, can I join? Say hi to Meg.
Rep: 8/10 Within Insane you're dogmeat but I beg to differ. In game you seem sound to me.

DeletedUser

Pipsdad

Points 9/10 - top 30
Position 8/10 Strong position near allies. Several large villages near you. You only about 12 hours from me though...
ODA 9/10 Very nice. I assume that you waited, then took out players when they were larger?
Tribe 7/10 You have the points, and you have some good players. Your tribe has made alot of enemies though.
Rep 7/10 I haven't seen you much, but you seem decent