rate the player

DeletedUser6720

GBS
Points 8/10 not bad
Position 5/10 few barbs, faraway villages, and a nearby tribemate
OD: 9/10 great ODA
Tribe: 8/10 reasonably high APP, top 20 for a pretty long time
Rep: 7/10 I've seen you around the forums a lot...

DeletedUser

totally wasted
points 4/10 not very good
Position 7/10 a few barbs and some good players for nobling in your church radius :D
OD 6/10 at least better than your points
tribe 3/10 seems a pretty noob tribe to me lol
reputation 5/10 never heard of you
total: 25/50

DeletedUser

E=MC2?

Points - 9.5/10 - top 10... must be doing something right :)
Position - 7/10 - Some big juicy barbs, and some big players worth nobling close by too... :)
OD - 6/10 - Perhaps your low OD is a compliment to the amount of troops you have preserved?
Tribe - 8.5/10 - Nice to see that the tribe isnt completely untouchable - the ODD shows someone has been attacking you guys atleast! But a good tribe all the same...
Rep - 7/10 - See you around the forums with good contributions... :)

38/50 - Good score, but i have probably been a bit harsh... :)

Rate - ReelyBigFish

DeletedUser

ReelyBigFish

Points - 8 outgrowing those in your area so have to mark high.
Position - 7/10 - Not many players turned barb but presuming your farming them . .
OD - 1/10 - Extremely low but will presumably increase in the coming weeks, but means that your are not yet farming the bigger players in your area.
Tribe - 1/10 - Never heard of them.
Rep - 6/10 - Seen you in the externals, seem like a good guy.

23/50 Poor score but will rate you again in a few weeks, I reckon will improve greatly.

Rate - Philalot

DeletedUser

philalot
points - 6/10 not bad
position - 8/10 nice barbs and good noble aims
OD - 10/10 wow even though your deffensive OD is a bit too high for my taste :D
tribe - 6/10 got a few names I recognize from uk3 but far to much members
rep - 6/10 you haven't been posting much as far as I know
overall 36/50

DeletedUser3953

Xadron999

points - 8/10 not bad
position - 5/10 seems 90% of the decent villages in your area are your tribemates
OD - 6/10 high ODD, but terrible ODA, maybe go after larger villages and you can kill more troops
tribe - 7/10 4 nobles over 3k and 1 village lost over 3k, not really impressing me
rep - 7/10 has some decent posts, and doesn't seem to post to see his avi or sig, like some people seem to do on this world
overall 33/50

Nauzhror

Reaction score
clamjukiller

Points: 7/10 Better than average, but nothing to write home about.
OD: 7/10 Decent, I guess.
Tribe: 6/10 Looks like Jaigosian left, know nothing about current leader. If on the other hand Jaigosian is leading as another name 9/10.
Location: 7/10 Decent noble targets, though also chance of becoming someone else's noble target.
Rep: 8/10 Remember you from W2 uk, you are doing there well now, but weren't high ranked at all when I played there.

DeletedUser

Nauzhror

Points: 6/10 - Good growth. You probably won't catch the leaders of your K until nobles though.
OD: 7/10 - Decent I guess. Not to many people around you that would need a clearing, so I'll give it to you.
Tribe: 7/10 - Some names I recognize, some I don't. Relapse is one cool cat though.
Location: 6/10 - Some decent barbarians. It's sort-of rimmish.... =P (You should've joined earlier and .net is no excuse.)
Rep: 9/10 - Psh. Silly Nauzhror, Ady's ego is the only 10 in this category.

Overall: 35/50

Whomever rates me, rate Terms and Conditions

DeletedUser3753

Terms and Conditions

Points: 5/10 - Not to bad, compared to your local area. Just need to get your nobles busy sooner rather than later :)
OD: 3/10 - Could be better i suppose, i guess your not clearing bigger farms yet.
Tribe: 10/10 - Same tribe N/A
Location: 6/10 - Your in a bad area since it is close to me, i will probably gain the bigger villages and there are no particular villages that are outstanding in the area which will slow your growth.
Rep: 8/10 - Active and well known in the TW's community, good rep. Looking forward to play with you.
Overall: 33/50

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jester.Inc

Points: 9\10 Good and has obviously kept on top of his area.
OD: 9\10 as above has nobled players not barbs and at 16th position with little ODD has been on a killing spree from the word go.
Tribe: 10/10 at second place with half near half the members of rank one and 30% higher average.
Location : 6/10 nothing really close by to make a good conquer so quite spread out.
Rep: 9/10 Obviously known to TW and well regarded but unknown to me.
Overall: 43/50 Good player

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The ReaperWhoIsGrim:

Points: 6/10 Outgrown by 2 players in your 15x15, with a third at roughly the same size.
OD: 5/10 Too high, it likely is why your points are so low. (I don't mean making troops is bad, I mean killing that many of your own troops is.)
Tribe: 6/10 Decent I suppose, doesn't stand out as being anything special though really.

DeletedUser

Nauz

Points - 8/10 - considering your start date, and the fact that you are bigger than all in your 15x15 - you score high... :)
OD - 4/10 - Someone picking on you?! Your ODD is larger than your ODA... Would suggest you arent having the easiest time of things...
Location - 5/10 - Close barbs but some farming competition - so long as you can keep on top of the bigger players in your 15x15, you should be ok... :)
Tribe - 6/10 - Yet to make an impact, but for their size they have good OD - and if you stay committed to them, then you will no doubt come good... :)
Rep - 9/10 - You are well known on these forums... And your contributions are good :)

Overall - 32/50 - Expect this to rise - if it doesnt then something has gone wrong with Nauz!

DeletedUser

ReelyBigFish

Points 6/10 : Low, but considering the continent you are in, top-20 in K, so not too bad. Although, you are quite close to the K44 border, so you were one of the first on that K; perhaps you should farm a bit more?
OD 9/10 : For your size your ODA is impressive. No ODD, probably cause you haven't been attacked. A good thing at this stage.
Tribe 5/10 : Lnl - Small. But ODA rank is VERY nice.
Rep 8/10 : Seen a few posts from you, can't think of any bad ones that come to mind.

Oh, and yeah, Nauz sucks. ^_^

Guess who I am. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

vera causa/adellion

Points 7/10 not bad but can always be better
OD 8/10 its alrite i guess. dont realy want oda at this stage anyway. and hitting bonfire + cats doesnt get u much oda at all :/
Tribe 11/10 its got me in it wtf
Rep 0/10 your a noob :)

DeletedUser3753

Smile?

Points 10/10 : Best Score
OD 10/10 : Best ODA
Tribe 10/10 : Same tribe N/A
Rep 9/10 : Well known in the TW community, first time we have played together, looking forward to be playing with you.

DeletedUser

you have to rate the person above you, then someone rates you

yeah i couldn't be bothered

Jester.Inc
points 10/10 rank 3..
OD 9/10 rank 23, could be better but still very nice
Tribe 10/10 although im not sure if they will disappear once the start up period has gone
rep 5/10 - dont really know you or seen any posts from you
position 8/10 - looks like you have quite a few decent barbs around you, no competition around your main village's 15x15

total 42/50

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lindley08

Points: 6/10 - Twstats is down, so I don't know how long you've been playing, but there are 3 players with more points than you in your 13by13, suggesting you're not the fastest grower in the world.
OD: 8/10 - Largest OD out of those around you, which suggests you're the clearer, and those around you are pointwhores. Could be better, I guess it'll spike massively if you clear the big guys around you.
Tribe: 3/10 - Look like a generic mass-recruiting tribe.
Rep: 1/10 - Who?
Pos: 4/10 - Few nearby barbs, but if you clear some of those big guys you've got decent noble targets, and quite a few of them.

22/50

Spam moar, find bettar tribe. :)