rate the player

DeletedUser

lord dan win:
Points: 6/10 - 40k is very decent considering you started 4 weeks ago.
OD: 3/10 - Significantly lower than your points rank =/
Position: 9/10 - Some inactive players around you, and 10/10 if you are friendly with the tribes around you :p
Tribe: 0/10 - no tribe o_O
REP: 9/10 - seen lots of posts from you because I sneak around the forums reading everything :D

DeletedUser7217

Olis -
Points - 7/10
OD - 6/10 Not too high
Position - 9/10
Tribe - 10/10
Rep - 3/10

DeletedUser7690

Nobodyyouknow...
Points- 4/10 not bad as you are top 2 in K36 but overall its low
OD - 4/10 top 350 ODA but none ODD...
Position - 9/10 nice clearing and a good clusters...
Tribe - Gians is at top 20 tribe and I am in it as well.. Avg. point is really low but its on the edge so cannot expect much
Rep - 6/10 active on forum and starting posts around here

DeletedUser7217

BH
Points - 2/10 I know you, you are lucky you are my good friend :p
OD - 7/10 Quite high ODA comparing to your points rank and ok ODD
Position - 7/10 Tipster will own you sometime
Tribe - 6/10 Even if it is my tribe
Rep - 0/10 On forums - 1st post, but I know you

DeletedUser

emotionzz - i would rate you as the last poster however i believe from reading the external forums you no longer play w4, and therefore i believe that someone else is now on your account that and because i already rated you is why i have decided to rate the player above that instead, (please correct me if your still playing and i will rate you accordingly, be it on another account your playing or on this one above)

Boomheadshot
Points - 2/10 - 11,596 -very poor i have taken in to consideration you started later than the world release date but still very poor
OD - 5/10 - Rank: 766.(111,536 score) - points vs ODA impressive, however very low in comparison to other players
Position - 4/10 - AMPLE farms around however i get the feeling that isnt your doing (i appologise if it is) however you look like you could be easily dominated there
Tribe - 3/10 had no personal interaction with GIANS however going off the tribe rep and forum stats etc my opinion is low, maybe that will change on day if we meet IG
Rep - 0/10 never even heard of you before or seen another post

DeletedUser7217

mark, unfortunately both of us have quit, and he left his villages to be nobled. He has done everything that is shown.

DeletedUser

Raedil

Points: 7/10 - Top 50, not bad. The start of where it gets tough though!!
OD: 8/10 - (64) ODA (31) 1,235,727 ODD (283) 268,104 great ODA to points ratio, and you can do nothing about the poor ODD, I suppose prey for some incomings :icon_idea:
Position: 5/10 - you're safe as houses in the middle of the tribe, but you really need to get to the front line ASAP (It'll help with the ODD)
Tribe: 9/10 - =FATE= Think I've heard of them, The makings of a brilliant tribe and truly worthy of a 10 ... Taking it to the big tribes with a fraction of their numbers ... but 4th :icon_cry:
REP: 10/10 - you're on the externals all the time, now put some effort into the game from time to time which will hopefully build an account worthy of the rep :lol:

DeletedUser

Raedil

Points: 7/10 - Top 50, not bad. The start of where it gets tough though!!
OD: 8/10 - (64) ODA (31) 1,235,727 ODD (283) 268,104 great ODA to points ratio, and you can do nothing about the poor ODD, I suppose prey for some incomings :icon_idea:
Position: 5/10 - you're safe as houses in the middle of the tribe, but you really need to get to the front line ASAP (It'll help with the ODD)
Tribe: 9/10 - =FATE= Think I've heard of them, The makings of a brilliant tribe and truly worthy of a 10 ... Taking it to the big tribes with a fraction of their numbers ... but 4th :icon_cry:
REP: 10/10 - you're on the externals all the time, now put some effort into the game from time to time which will hopefully build an account worthy of the rep :lol:

Omglulz this will be fun.

OD : 8/10 ODA (6) ODD (17) ODT (5) : Stats are not bad, low ODD means not much warfare, its been more of a demolition of noobs which fail to retaliate, hence the fairly moderately high ODA that bulks up the ODT stat. Need to see you taking more heat and hitting the tougher players that pose more more of a challenge, and as the largest account on UK4, being a feared war-machine is always a plus!
Position : 5/10 : Somewhat surrounded by your tribe, a lonely outpost on the Bi! frontline, but that needs to be bulked up, and its still quite a distance from the majority of Bi!. Cannot say that Reverend is a frontline player in the war.
Tribe 8/10 : Far better than the the tribe they came from, and the low member count indicates sensibility in leadership without the need to mass-recruit to a zillion members like many other tribes. OD stats as a tribe are still pretty low though, both ODA and ODD well below their points rank; more fighting please? :3
Rep 7/10 : Don't post enough to say a lot, but not any major flaws from what few posts you have. There is significant reputation in being rank 1 (enjoy the noob mails), but do people believe you are truly dominant due to rank? :icon_eek:

You know who I am *smirk*

DeletedUser

I'm rating Adellion here not the other half of smile? btw

Points: 9/10 Ranked second but a lot to recently deciding to hit the enemy rather than the grey dots which is a bonus

OD: 10/10 Ranked no.1 nuff said though only took up the mantle this morning from yours truly, healthy ODA got to be said :)

Position: 8/10 OK only just reaching the frontlines though, where have you been for like 6 months?

Tribe: 10/10 Truly amazing tribe lol, bi! are good though thats beyond doubt I think. Like them or hate them ranked second with less than a third of urbans members.

Rep: 4/10 Has a reputation but generally its quite crap flaming everyone getting chucked out the forums, not a bad lad just a bit of a daft lad :)

DeletedUser6726

Points: 9/10 Ranked 8th at the moment, has been up the top end of the scorers for a while and will probably stay there.

OD: 10/10 Just been toppled fron No 1 by Adellions recent nuking spree. He has a knack for knowing where to send his support before any nobles are sent.

Position: 6/10 He has cut a massive scar across the centre of K54, this could be a problem if an organised attack is ever put together by his enemies

Tribe: 10/10 He is one of us:) Always willing to take part in our n00b removal program.

Rep: 5/10 Very rarely here, usually comes on to shout at his old buddy DRebel and maybe the occasional set of war stats

DeletedUser2154

morning star:--

OD:

Position:

Tribe:

Rep:

il update when im sober lol

DeletedUser

codywasnevergood

OD: 6/10 - ODA 44th (1,08 Mio.), ODD 73th (753.909), ODT 45th (1,83 Mio.) ... :-( i miss you being a mad nuker lol oh the good old w1n days lol

Position: 6/10 - spanning the length of k46 & k 56, nicely spaced clusters for expansion and 'OWNAGE' lol.

Tribe: 10/10 - had a few interactions with urban... great guys on a whole and love working with them, rank 1 says it all,

Rep: 7/10 - seen ample posts off cody in the past but you been a bit quiet recently... i take it drinking got in the way of tw again ... :D

codys a great guy and great player, and randomly sets up huge chats with random people no1 knows... always funny! lol