Rate the sig n av above.....

DeletedUser

8/10 - Its face is kinda weird.
10/10 - Looks absolutely stunning, well done Alex.

DeletedUser857

[gfx]Avvy: 3 - If you can't read the card it kinda defeats the object of having it as an avatar...
Sig: 4 - I don't really rate text sigs.

Wow that was harsh, I apologies :icon_wink:[/gfx]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol

The card says

Daedalus’s Labyrinth (4 mana)

As long as you have six or less cards in your hand you may search your library for a card and put it in your hand, then shuffle your library
(You may do this any time)

At the beginning of your upkeep, search your library for a card and put it in your graveyard.
When Daedalus’ Labyrinth is put into your grave yard from the battlefield, put a 7/7 minator creature token onto the battlefield.
Whenever Daedalus’ Labrinth is put into your graveyard or exiled from your library, the controller of the spell or ability gets an emblem “you can’t cast spells.”

The flavour text reads
To be lost in another person’s mind is to be truly helpless.

As for the sig look up what the effect is it will be funny. (the rating doesn’t need to change though. I accept that)

@ Sweetdeath20
8 for the avatar
7 for the sig

DeletedUser4083

avatar: 3/10- maybe something more readable or eye catching instead of a game card?
sig: 4/10- slightly hypnotic the video is, but a lot of people won't bother going to find out what it is :(

DeletedUser4083

Not influenced by CF's at all. Got the ball idea from a piece that SD made, and the text is something that I have been doing for a while in my avatars where I extend parts of the text, which that influence came from Kash2smash and Genetic Engineer.

avvy: 8/10 - that is your logo pretty much, and I think it would be hard to top that :)
sig: 7/10 - text and the flag are really nice, but I think the rest could do with a bit of improvement, especially the background.

DeletedUser

7/10 Avy, seen lots of concepts like this one, but my computer screen is a bit crap so its hard to see
8/10 Try outs on C4D?

DeletedUser

7/10 Is that a Royal Mail crown on top?

1/10 R2D2 without his legs visible is just too phallic for me to take it seriously. :S

DeletedUser

do you have a sign. i cant se it :icon_eek::icon_sad:

But if you had some it kinda be like 6/10 :icon_cool: