Rate the Tribe Above you

DeletedUser

Points: 2/10 - Considering my tribe almost have as many points as them, and have 1/10th of their players, they don't rate highly here.
OD: 2/10 - Again just comparing to my own tribe, who have been together a day, yet already have higher OD.. not impressive.
Position: 5/10 - Very close together, which will hinder you in the long run, however for now I think it will do you good, allowing you to not be nobled as easily as you might have been if you were all spread.
Rep: 1/10 - No players I know
Players: 6/10 - Whilst none of their players are good enough to be a noble target for me, for their continent they are going ok, even having the ranked one person.

Overall Oppinion - I agree with their name; Mostly Harmless.

My tribe: Haha?

DeletedUser

OD: 8/10 3 players is quite good but individually OD is better as Haha? was jus formed
Position: 7/10 you guys are the top 3 players in K55 but possition is not as good as it could have been
Rep: 6/10 Threesome is the only one i havent had the pleasure to talk to
Players: 9/10 All three of you guys are ranked 1st,2nd,3rd Nice job And i would say you have a good amount of troops

DeletedUser

Points: 8/10 Top 20 with a low member count. Could be up there with Rumble and Ra for a 10/10 though. Theres better
OD: 7/10 Low, but I know the capablities as part of the crew was Darts, and our ODT was rank 3, with 15 members. Will reward higher as it climbs
Position: 8/10 Not a bad setup. Some unattended areas, Im sure you guys will deal with them.
Rep: 4/10 Its nothing against the players, but the rep in my opinion is lowered due to Darts failing. 3 Merges, and Sabith failing. I realize its a new tribe. But thats the old rep of some players.
Players: 7/10 Top 3 are a three man tribe. Theres a bit of dead weight in there. And alot of players I believe are not so solid. But theres also talent.

34/50

DeletedUser

Players: 7/10 Top 3 are a three man tribe. Theres a bit of dead weight in there. And alot of players I believe are not so solid. But theres also talent.

Excuse me lol You just lost third lol jus cause i could lol but thats one member standing out atm. although with three co's my account may start to catch up other than the smithy taking for ever lol also a lot of potential talent although i have hardly talked to most the members

DeletedUser

Excuse me lol You just lost third lol jus cause i could lol but thats one member standing out atm. although with three co's my account may start to catch up other than the smithy taking for ever lol also a lot of potential talent although i have hardly talked to most the members

I was not ragging. Went easy on OD due to I know what your capable of all and stuff. Honestly only NUMBERS showing in Freak right now is Rank, points.

OD is like rank 100, thats bad for a top 10 tribe.

We did lose third. Look at that.

Stop telling me your going to catch up to me all the time, if it was so easy you would have already. Its rather annoying. Prove it, or stop talking about it.

And I know you have potential. I am not saying your a bad player. Im already solid in the ranks. Its harder to get up here, then it is to stay.

DeletedUser

Stop telling me your going to catch up to me all the time, if it was so easy you would have already. Its rather annoying. Prove it, or stop talking about it.

I seriously dont think we will catch you i think we probably will catch the top 20 and top 10 of the k although it will take a bit of work. Im unsure about the 10 vills though im wondering wat AP was thinking/ maybe that we need a target to motivate us lol. we will see

DeletedUser

Before Celtic and Elise get on me like in the other topic. And before im misunderstood about other posts with you.

I am not being a major egotistical freak. Im sure Sasuke can even admit to in every thread with us, bring up him "catching" me and how he is getting oh so closer. All I was saying was its annoying.

But with Admiral now coplaying. Who knows.

On topic, next rates Freaks?

DeletedUser

Freaks -

Points - 8/10 - Almost everyone in the tribe is off to a pretty good start with all bar one above 1k points.
OD - 2/10 - OD is severely lacking at only 9.1k for the entire tribe. Some players alone are 5x higher than that already if not more. Could definitely improve in that department.
Position - 6/10 - Fairly decently spread over K55 with a few members very close/over the K45 border. Guessing this will be their direction of choice to take over. Will most likely be the tribe that will rule K55 until others start to move in! :icon_wink:
Rep - 3/10 - Had honestly never heard of them until I had to look them up just now. Perhaps that is my own ignorance as they are a top 10 tribe, perhaps not.
Players - 3/10 - Only member I know of is satanscircus and thats because he posts on the forums a fair bit.

22/50

Tribe - Rumble

DeletedUser

Rumble

Points- 10/10 Rank 1 in the world and second highest average (I think).
OD- 10/10 Great OD-A and OD-D showing you can attack and defend well.
Posistion- 5/10 Very spread out over 5 K's. But good position in K54.
Rep- I havent been on these forums so I don't really know.
Players- 10/10 Great average and doing a very good job

35/40.

Tribe- Awesom2

DeletedUser

Awsom2

OD: 3/10 Poor for points rank
Pos: 5/10 Ermm not too good but ok.
Rep: 1/10 Family tribe. Boo
Players: 3/10 Little experience, not 100% active. Low player per point average.

Total: 18/50

Tribe: TM

DeletedUser

TM

Points - 6/10 - Average points are not bad, but have a few quite low players for the area they are in.
OD - 5/10 - 8.993 points, not bad, but should be more since a few of you are in K45, not overly aggressive.
Position -7/10 - A lot of you have some nice players near you and quite a few potential farms, shouldn't be too much competition for the higher players in the tribe.
Rep - 7/10 - Seen Osl112 on the forums quite a lot, selective recruitment too which is never a bad thing!
Players - 7/10 - Mixed views, have quite a few good players, yet quite a few not doing as goo as they could be doing!

Tribe: AAA

DeletedUser

TM

Points - 6/10 - Average points are not bad, but have a few quite low players for the area they are in.
OD - 5/10 - 8.993 points, not bad, but should be more since a few of you are in K45, not overly aggressive.
Position -7/10 - A lot of you have some nice players near you and quite a few potential farms, shouldn't be too much competition for the higher players in the tribe.
Rep - 7/10 - Seen Osl112 on the forums quite a lot, selective recruitment too which is never a bad thing!
Players - 7/10 - Mixed views, have quite a few good players, yet quite a few not doing as goo as they could be doing!

Tribe: AAA

Ummm, TM's main K is North K45, but mainly K35? But hey, I'm known!

AAA

OD: 8/10 Neat
Position: 7/10 Nice
Rep: 4/10 Could do with a better presence...
Players: 4/10 No one I've heard of

Total: 30/50

My Tribe: TM

DeletedUser

Ummm, TM's main K is North K45, but mainly K35? But hey, I'm known!

AAA

OD: 8/10 Neat
Position: 7/10 Nice
Rep: 4/10 Could do with a better presence...
Players: 4/10 No one I've heard of

Total: 30/50

My Tribe: TM

OD: 2/10 - its meh, not that you really want much.
Position: 9/10 - You got the position we wanted but this world expanded too slow :icon_cry:
Rep: 6/10 - Your names about a bit.
Players: 4/10 - Haven't heard of many. Mah first uk world though. Alias' ftw?