Rate W5

DeletedUser

Disclaimer: I did/did not [delete as applicable] blatantly steal this from the World 3 forums. The fact that there is a thread there with the same title, questions, wording and was posted before this is a complete coincidence.

I think everyone can work out what should be done here, so I won't insult you all by giving you step by step instructions. I know there have been similar threads, but rate the player has ceased to exist, and rate the tribe is pointless given there is only about 5 important ones. Now, let the ratings begin!

1. Best Moment On W5? (this can be personal to you or tribe based)

2. Funniest Moment on W5? (again personal or lets be honest much better to reveal one of your tribemates finest hours involving probably alcohol and a mouse but lets hear it!)

3. Worst moment on W5?

4. Player you respect the most (cannot be someone in your own tribe)

5. Player you fear or go oh noes when see incoming from them?!

6. Moment that defined W5 to get where we are today?

7. Best PnP?

8. Player you miss the most? (someone who has left W5)

9. You can steal one player from another tribe who and why?

10. Best Tribemate. Tell us who is your favourite tribemate and why!

DeletedUser7967

1. Uhh there's a lot. Merge of Vulgar into ALO maybe.
2. ALO vs Meow
3. Not sure
4. True warrior or J3east
5. Every time I see an incoming i panic and shut down my computer by unplugging it! ;) on a serious note - no specific person scares me more than another. I like defending
6. Merge of Tophat into CLOAK
7. Not sure.. I'll leave this blank.
8. Magisterium or Rassilon
9. J3east - Nice growth, Nice ODA, nice amount of villages.
10. This is hard to say. I don't have a way of measuring my tribemates so this is only one of many - Fropp

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5851

Best moment for me.. erm... this is going to sound bad being a Hmmm? member now but finding a tribe in cloak who were willing to stand up to Hmmm? (at that time they had no allies in the war and it took great courage i believe)

2. Funniest Moment on W5? (again personal or lets be honest much better to reveal one of your tribemates finest hours involving probably alcohol and a mouse but lets hear it!)

Anytime Matt speaks :icon_biggrin: or the convo on my profile with Super Hamster and Matt! Nearly died laughing.

3. Worst moment on W5?

Easy this one but ill leave it blank as it doesn't need to be brought back up.. very disappointed with certain people in this game to say the least.

True Warrior for being a pitbull :icon_biggrin: and Zider for his hard work for his tribe.

No-one really, ive seen my fair share of attacks some great ones some erm not so good but i wouldn't say i fear anyone.

Hmmm? declaring on Tophat.. it lead to where we are at now so must be the defining moment for me.

7. Best PnP?

Not sure to be honest... most just ends up as rubbish :lol:

God to many to list... some good friends and great enemies have left :icon_sad:

Erm just one? I'd have liked True warrior on my side i think, or KevinSudd.. great guy

Loads of them! past and present... Ruffus, Markie B, Kash and J3east play the game how it should be played.. Liam, Adam and UkAlex make me laugh.. and lots of others i could mention but my fav has to be my co Matt :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

• Has to be the war with EwAR, Was in my prime leading attacks and opps, back when I had loads of time to play hardcore

• I once woke up with 3 new villages and no idea how I had got them. Turned out I had sent my full force at 3 villages with perfect noble trains and support to back them up. I must have been on for about 3 hours virtually passing out because I don't remember any of it

3. Worst moment on W5?

• Probably when I had to take a break for exams, I got left so far behind in terms of nobling villages :/ catching up now though, slowly

• True Warrior, I've never seen someone with so many nobles and kills. Really does turn the tide I think

• Not really had many incomings, and when I do I defend well enough so yeah :L

• CLOAK declaring on Hmmm?, it's a fight that is still going on and it's been fun

7. Best PnP?

• N/a. I find PnP just a way for people to big up theirs and their tribes egos :/

• Ergo Zile, he was a great player and helped me along at the start of world 5 with some great sits :L It's always nice to come back from a holiday with a couple more big villages

• It would be silk, I lost a lot of support defending him!! ;) Naah him and matt are great players :)

• This one's difficult. we all get on so well and work together really well too. Either the cabbie or zider

DeletedUser

I've missed out on the past 3-4 months so bear with me :)

When Why? disbanded I suppose, made the world a lot more fair. Also when SLAP! took on Kings/Avaz/Rabdog/K46 :D

2. Funniest Moment on W5?

When ZD merged everyone within range into them and got 200(?)+ members

3. Worst moment on W5?

That one time we lost a village :( And when SLAP! broke apart.

Havent really met anyone outside of my tribe since ive got back :( But anaskelos for his farming probably. Used to have a srs commitment to it

Havent really had an incoming since ive got back :(

Why? disbanding, Hmmm? merging SLAP! ;D The fall of EWaR/Meow.

7. Best PnP?

Go SLAP! ;D

GHD / Taras / Sparks / S Sultan

ibilis111 I suppose, no idea how good he/she is as ive never talked to her/him but meh, top of points + 3rd in ODA which isnt bad.

Rob <3

DeletedUser3194

1. Best Moment On W5?

Not sure really, the world has it's best moments still to come.

Zoidan and their 'recruitment methods'

3. Worst moment on W5?

Any time I overnobled:mad:.

Apo or TrUe WaRrIoR again (if I would steal them for my tribe I should respect them really)

I still get nightmares about the attacks we received from Jalfrezi

When Why? decided to quit, that gave a lot of tribes a chance to catch up.

7. Best PnP?

Wasn't all that much decent PnP on this world to be honest, Monkey's PnP was good and sWARm folded shortly after. Diary of a TopHat by NYK was another good PnP and that gets my vote.

GHD I think, guy was an absolute monster and i'm sure a lot of Hmmm?'s enemies breathed a deep sigh of relief when he decided to quit. Shout out to Hammer235 (Chip) as well, is a quality payer and was a real shame he left.

I like the guys on the Apotheosis account, just seem like decent guys and are good players. TrUe WaRrIoR also deserves a mention as he is another good player.

I like my Co Lee (when he is actually active:icon_razz:) so him but... but Ruff, Markie, silkGPN, Kash and gorki deserve a mention too.

DeletedUser

Taking a village off J3east ;) terrific sense of achievement when that was managed.

There's a lot of great ones with Markie B and his morphine ^__^ anytime in the Hmmm? chat room is usually a riot though. Some great characters in there.

3. Worst moment on W5?

The incident that led to my departure from CHOKE!. Not a pleasant time.

Kevinsudd is probably the best contender for this. Great guy, always a pleasure to chat to, and has helped me out many times in the past.

Alphaking ;) he's always terrorizing my villages D:

Pipsdad leaving Tophat. It was the catalyst for the Tophat/Hmmm? war, which has led to the whole world war situation thing happening atm. Definitely a defining moment.

7. Best PnP?

Not sure tbh, not seen that many of them myself.

Jenada. Top bloke, very much missed.

Kevinsudd or True Warrior. Both fantastic guys, would be great having them on my side again.

10. Best Tribemate. Tell us who is your favourite tribemate and why![/QUOTE]

Oh god, difficult to choose. Ruffus, Markie B, J3east and Gorki are all incredible players. Everyone in the skype room always makes me smile and laugh. And of course my coplayer Gav, who is simply fantastic.

DeletedUser7687

My time in Avaz with Kilroy and Jojo. Fun times with lots of laughs.

Kilroy on the forums tieing everybody up with his ramblings which no one understood.

3. Worst moment on W5?

Sitting players with multiple incomings - I hate it.

Zider, Kilroy and Jojomodjo before they left.

Me (not fear, just: OH NOES I messed up again!)

Breakup of Why? - good someone else got a go!

7. Best PnP?

Anything by Kirloy - but PnP's are really just ego boosts.

GHD - still top of ODA charts a month after he left.

Zider - seems to talk a lot of sense on the forums and is doing great for his tribe. Prepared to send attacks from so far away to ge the job done.

Gav from SILK (sorry Matt don't really know you) and a1kierana1, been with both of them for most of my time on this world. Fun to work with and always there to support if needed.

DeletedUser7549

- The moment I formed EWaR

-(1)ZD's mass recruitment spree and the Hmmm?/meow merge
-(2)Anything Surfrider said when he was drunk

3. Worst moment on W5?
-The day the world settings were released

-(1) Lordcarr: I have known him for years and fought alongside him on many worlds
-(2) Zider: Great leader, great player and a good friend

-No one comes to mind, but it would have been Hosea, his timings were spectacular

-fall of all the rank 1 tribes (mainly Why? EWaR and Meow ((when Hmmm? was with them))

7. Best PnP?
-Nothing comes to mind...

-(1)Surfrider
-(2)Toonkel

-All ex-EWaR members.. I miss the old team (Blue team/Stealth team)

-Not too many choices :lol:, but Astro Glide 2000 and I have always stuck together and he has always been there with me

DeletedUser

*bump*

CLOAK and TOPHAT standing up to HMMM? in the very beginning of the war. They were such an awesome prospect, a cut above the rest. Many of our players withstood tremendous pressure and, although we are far from perfect as a tribe, that Dunkirk spirit defines us.

chewy-nonx99's rants. Take your pick of many......Priceless!! :lol:

3. Worst moment on W5?
I'd rather not say - involved bullying.

There are a good handful of candidates but I'm going to say Apotheosis. He (they) are an inspiring leader, fantastic at both directing the tribe but including all members in the process. We share the same philosophy of the strength of a so-called 'family tribe' and a resolve to enjoy this game respectfully above all else.

J3East without a doubt. Ive only had long-range hits from him personally but Ive sat accounts where his assaults have been relentless and extremely intimidating :icon_eek:

Well, when Matt first put this up I was going to say the merger of CHOP!! and CLOAK as that has been crucial. We blended seamlessly at a time when we needed to. Because Ive been a lazy trout and taken an age to fill this out, I will now say the Alliance between ALO, CRUZ and us. Today CHOKE! finally surpassed Hmmm? in terms of vills conquered. Much of that is down to this alliance.

7. Best PnP?
Can't remember. Took too many drugs as a foolish youth :icon_razz:

jackson78 and Hwessel

Haha I want 2 but neither would be welcomed by all my tribemates (we love a good argument in CHOKE!.

I'm going to say Blindshot as Ive tried to invite him and Astro several times :lol: The guy is like Marmite it seems: loved and hated. Personally I love the swagger as it reminds me of my own which is still there at 43 lol. He isn't the best informed player on this world for nothing ;)

Plus I'd love to have SilkGPN back best defender on the planet but most importantly a fantastically patient and encouraging leader (both of them). Sorry we fell out Matt about the REBEL RUSS thing. If I said anything a bit out of order I'm sincerely sorry. My mate lost 2 arms and a leg just a few days before your post.

Impossible!! We are a family tribe and inseparable :)

DeletedUser

Plus I'd love to have SilkGPN back best defender on the planet but most importantly a fantastically patient and encouraging leader (both of them). Sorry we fell out Matt about the REBEL RUSS thing. If I said anything a bit out of order I'm sincerely sorry. My mate lost 2 arms and a leg just a few days before your post.

You have no need to apologise Zider. I am sorry we have fallen out in the past, but in the past it shall remain. Let's start afresh from here - cin vhetin.

I am deeply grateful for your compliments, and I can assure you the patience is a lot harder than the defending ;)

I hope in future worlds we can be on the same side again.

DeletedUser

when i found out that J3east had a crash on me....still posts something for me when ever he doesn't internal...

when J3east tried to recruit me to that sinking boat...how was it called ...something like ''sounds like a plane'' ...falling

3. Worst moment on W5?

when i had to turn that down cause of unlimited arrogant...

J3east ...and the five young cannibals ...isn't that a group?

all the mates of J3east... cause after that he eats them...or kicks them...

when J3east ended eating Slap members and started eating Hmmm? members

7. Best PnP?

Rassilon and old Rabbid dog

surely not J3east cause he s gonna eat all of us....:lol:

taylor2730 respect....unlimited

DeletedUser8109

Reaching the top spot on the OD charts..

I've only been blocked twice, by Dad's Army and The Spectre, very funny as I'd hardly pulled out of first gear!!

3. Worst moment on W5?
When I started feeling dizzy because I was on here tooooo much, not good..

Tracey, gotta keep on her good side..

It was God Helldog when he was off the leash

When Hmmm? took too many tribes on and made a fatal mistake

7. Best PnP?
Dunno

Dammo, she was easy to wind up but had fire in her belly..

Zider because I like his picture

Sir Tolga because he makes me laugh and Bornsurvivior because we've been team mates for years..