Rats start to Gnaw on Sins

• Thread starter DeletedUser10100
  • Start date

DeletedUser10100

27x10k1.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

125nrpe.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As trumpets blared a fanfare to the smug and smiling Kiam,
He waved a royal kerchief to his tribe, its time to carpe-diem;
"I shall release this Player, and so the Internalling begins:
The brave Rat Pack up against the Seven Deadly Sins!"

30mxq4j.jpg

The world cheered, we checked our spear nukes and our shield,
We launched our sword nukes, and poor Sins fell on their knees to yield;
And then came an OP on Pulse, Spear to Spear and Sword to Sword,
so beware our random attacks, they should not be Ignored.

sy86cl.jpg

"Hurrah!" the Rats cheered, as we received a royal prize,
'Twas seven lots of fertile land, that the Sins did provide,
"Well done, Rat Pack," cried Kiam, applauding from his throne,
"You are the best tribe ever, but either way I'll still have a moan"

w1r345.jpg

As the rats bear down on kiams fragile throne,
The Deadly Sins see it's entirely homegrown;
Our message is, by now, somewhat clearer -
An end to the sinning has become so much nearer.

DeletedUser10100

Thanks ;) Rats are pretty brave when it comes to stealing someone else's Biscuit ;)

DeletedUser4147

so the 52 - 7 gangbang begins ;)

I'm just going to say this now, no-one in sins should complain about this. It was destined to happen, and was always the inevitable outcome of the formation of sins. Lets consider who is in sins:

1) People who abandoned IBF -> Thus they are destined to be enemies.
2) People who were members of Ted -> Thus they already were enemies of IBF & Up! (now part of RP)

That out of the way, this is what you always wanted tedd, 7 vs the world. You sure you got the right 7 though?

DeletedUser10100

To be fair it's probably going to be 7 vs 7 between RP and Sins as lets face it we have other Wars going on and only a few on the Sins front, but it's still a front and we need to give our members every opportunity to grow :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13543

I'm just going to say this now, no-one in sins should complain about this. It was destined to happen, and was always the inevitable outcome of the formation of sins. Lets consider who is in sins:

1) People who abandoned IBF -> Thus they are destined to be enemies.
2) People who were members of Ted -> Thus they already were enemies of IBF & Up! (now part of RP)

That out of the way, this is what you always wanted tedd, 7 vs the world. You sure you got the right 7 though?

What about people from ROAR? Don't i get a mention of why ppl hate me too :(

DeletedUser

Lol 'Brave'.

You can now make the most of the mass recruiting you did with zil and mek and the others :)

GL.

DeletedUser10100

Ha, Ha. Mass Recruiting because 3 players is on mass. lol You do make me laugh

"Well done, Rat Pack," cried Kiam, applauding from his throne,
"You are the best tribe ever, but either way I'll still have a moan"

DeletedUser13543

so should it be called Massive recruiting then? since you recruited 3 massive players?

DeletedUser13615

You would be more in your tribe, but you like to eat up your members.. Your problem.

DeletedUser6796

No, but it could be called 'incorporation of just three substantial players to make a tribe of 21; being a one seventh increase in the number of account names'. 'Mass recruiting' and even 'massive recruiting' are woefully inept descriptions of the process and are supposed (certainly by me) to be an attempt to insult.

Recruiting three big accounts is still only half as bad/mass/massive/incorporative as Sins who recruited six to start up; Being a Seven Sevenths increase (or was that eight sevenths?)

Lilli
x

tedd66

Reaction score
False.

1- it's my tribe

2- I selectively recruited all 6 of my members, based on my own knowledge/suggestions. That is why we have 7 members.

Ideally I would have had 8 at the start but the 8th member is currently playing hard to get.

DeletedUser10100

so should it be called Massive recruiting then? since you recruited 3 massive players?

How many Massive players had/have Ted/Spread/Sins recruited over their time on this world?

I refere back to Comic 2, Envy! we at Rats are truely sorry that your tribe has not lasted as long or remained stable throughout this world.

DeletedUser13390

You would be more in your tribe, but you like to eat up your members.. Your problem.

sorry perik i know it is easy to get messed up but i do have to defend them on that part, your referring to the previous tribe "Ted/Spread"

only reason rodgermi got into Sins in first place was because he quit and offered them the internals no other reason then that.

False.

1- it's my tribe

2- I selectively recruited all 6 of my members, based on my own knowledge/suggestions. That is why we have 7 members.

Ideally I would have had 8 at the start but the 8th member is currently playing hard to get.

well i wouldn't want to mess up your name now would i ;)

DeletedUser

Trojan you're saying you increased by 1/7 - maybe in terms of players but you recruited huge players that gave you i think 10 million more points at the time?

Sins have never recruited, the tribe started out with the intention of having these players and we haven't taken anyone in since then.

Not even gonna reply about the Ted/Spread comment, completely different tribe, stop living in the past.

Why don't IBF and RP just join in one war, then you can all see when i get better war stats than all of you ;)

silly gangbangers

DeletedUser13543

Im waiting for the IBF vs RP war to start, I'd say there enough of a FL for the 2 (non-allied???) tribes to fight.

DeletedUser13390

Im waiting for the IBF vs RP war to start, I'd say there enough of a FL for the 2 (non-allied???) tribes to fight.

topktribes.png

forgive me if i am wrong but.... i see a very minimal front line between either tribe.

once you dirty sinners are out the way i'm sure we will have a sufficient Frontline with them rather then fight a bottle neck where both side would just stack those villas proving it to be a pointless effort.

DeletedUser6796

My point is that suggesting that the recruitment of three players - no matter how many points they have - is 'mass recruitment' is just plain silly.

Sins did not join this world as a pre-made. One person set it up and invited the others. At some point, there must have been someone that made the suggestion of the tribe. After that, each person who agrees to join it is recruited. They joined because they were approached - not through a mystical alignment of crystals, drinking a particular pint of sweat out of a boot, planting magic beans or by accidentally pressing a button.

A tribe does not go from 1 to seven without 6 new recruits.

I didn't mention Ted or Spread. I will now.

Tribes are made up of players. Players have histories of varying lengths, and the players that end up in a tribe pretty much define the nature of that tribe. I have said all that before. People WILL mention Ted, Spread, and prior IBF involvement because those are fundamental parts of the player histories of the members of Sins.

No matter how much you seem to wish it, changing tribes does not give you a clean slate in the eyes of the world. People who did not like you whilst you were in tribe A are not guaranteed to automatically like you once you are in tribe B.

So expect to have your history on this world mentioned. It's fair game; it's how and where you gained the villages you now have, so entirely relevant. Your history on other worlds is, as far as I am concerned, irrelevant.

DeletedUser10100

I would Rep +1 but I seem to be giving you alot of Rep recently Troj. You'll have to slow down with all the relevant / factful comments you make :)