Rats start to Gnaw on Sins

• Thread starter DeletedUser10100
  • Start date

Deleted User - 70854

okay pal keep talking :lol:

like i said, the only practical 1v1 would be pulse, and why would he waste time with you? :icon_rolleyes:

You think weer scared, but like i said, were fighting with the odds stacked agaisnt us already, so how is fighting you worse?

DeletedUser12963

my mum was right (and im 29) dont arguee with a idiot as you will only be reducuded to there level

Deleted User - 70854

"When loosing an argument, always resort to petty insults" - How to internet for dummies

DeletedUser10619

As much as it pains me to say this, I have to agree with Teddles here, 1 v 1's are a non starter here. Every world I see people bang on about them, but it never happens, and just makes the person banging on about it look a little silly, so i'd ease off on it if I were you.

And to answer the point about IBF, no, none of our members will be considering entering into a 1 v 1 with SINS. This is a team game and we win or lose as a team, we dont need any glorified solo players here, no showboating, no egos, just get your head down and crack on.

DeletedUser10790

I think this lad has seen the new UK top players threads and wants to make a claim on a spot. What an idiot he is showing himself to be. Oh and whatever your name is, you would not beat tedd in a 1v1-just ain't gonna happen :D

On another note, keep up the good work the lads in Sins - I believe

blue

DeletedUser

@Akitamad1

I don't get why you are coming out here asking for a 1v1 with Tedd, or any sin member for that matter they have proven themselves while you on the other hand(looked at your stats) have done nothing this world but internal and noble barbs. Crap player imo.

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk21/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=701097&type=&pn=-1

Also anyone who has this on their profile is just a nub looking for some kind of glory for playing an online game l0l

rimmed
emcash
dedeczek
Matt1meo
KING KEVIN
UrbanChaos
lord hinkel

DeletedUser

@Akitamad1

I don't get why you are coming out here asking for a 1v1 with Tedd, or any sin member for that matter they have proven themselves while you on the other hand(looked at your stats) have done nothing this world but internal and noble barbs. Crap player imo.

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk21/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=701097&type=&pn=-1

Also anyone who has this on their profile is just a nub looking for some kind of glory for playing an online game l0l

Akitamad1 is Zombie Pirate? Hahahahahaha :lol:

DeletedUser13646

Zombie's just realized he's about to be destroyed.

Kiam (not TW360) :p

DeletedUser

7tOgQx.png

Lovin' the LC nukes :p gnawing away at us

DeletedUser12963

yea i missed the ram speed thought i would of got closer to ATOTD tho but 20k off with 7 ram nukes 1 axe/LC and the above report so not all a lost cause then theres always tomorrow i guess

DeletedUser

And how many nukes did you burn for a silly recap you should never have lost in the first place?

Reastablished

Reaction score
Nukes can be rebuilt, a village cant and the support you lost and the info we gained made up for the death of my beloved troops

DeletedUser

You said "a" village, not that village. Don't mess with Da Rainbow brah

DeletedUser

The info you gained haha? Don't pretend you came off better here....