Rats start to Gnaw on Sins

• Thread starter DeletedUser10100
  • Start date

Reastablished

Reaction score
Indeed my scouts have outstanding ability, they can fly over your village and see your troops. And yes we gained info and im not pretending :eek:

360 you moan when we have low ODA then we start having to work for our villages and you moan what do you want from me man ;)

DeletedUser10100

I was wondering how long it'd take before Sins enlisted the help of Bam! Why don't you just merge?

DeletedUser

Ahhh yes, what i meant was come and have a go at opping us, you have poor war stats yet you will waste all those troops on recapping a village you shouldnt have lost?

DeletedUser13543

I was wondering how long it'd take before Sins enlisted the help of Bam! Why don't you just merge?

If we merged we'd have to rename the tribe :S or think of 3 more sins...if you have some ideas that would be great.

DeletedUser10100

I think it'll be a very long time before RP and IBF merge to be fair, we still have max accounts for one and RP still has an overflow tribe, Summer should create a lot of room on the world to be fair.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
If I have to read this drivel I'm going to have to comment as well since I'm not very good at biting my tongue. (And yes, derailing a thread that isn't about you by repeatedly demanding 1v1's id drivel.)

Anyone that accepts a 1v1 offer on TW is naive and gullible. Just because someone offers someone a 1v1, does not mean they are not going to get stacked or play by the rules they set forth. As such anyone who accepts the offer and assumes the challenger holds true to the idea is naive. Repeatedly making the offer while knowing you can't be trusted to honor the offer is inane and a very poor attempt at entrapment.

DeletedUser10790

Only way to 1v1 is a masters rented round, but most of this lot would likely suck as speed

blue

DeletedUser13668

Nauz your opinion was not asked for, you no doubt left this world after the first 5 weeks, so please allow legitimate convos between players of this world without commenting on it. in other words stick to moderating the forum.

DeletedUser

Nauz your opinion was not asked for, you no doubt left this world after the first 5 weeks, so please allow legitimate convos between players of this world without commenting on it. in other words stick to moderating the forum.

Being a mod I'm sure he has seen a lot of this before so why shouldn't he comment on it?

DeletedUser4147

It is his job to read, and moderate, these forums. Hell I am amazed he didn't delete all the off-topic and derailing crap in this, instead he decided to take an alternative route and engage with the members and keep discussion flowing. Then he gets flak for trying that approach, seems like a really bad job to have when he's going to be moaned at either way.

Blue I fully agree with you, 1v1 on masters is the only way to truely 1v1 and I also agree that a lot of people on this world will be terrible speed players and so the 1v1 they want won't be well achieved there. But really the notion of 1v1 is silly, because this is TRIBAL wars, you work as a team.

EDIT:

When you and IBF do, we will

Lets hope you're gone before then, I have no intention of being on this world if it ends with a merge to win and I certainly had hoped to get some conquers off of you before I left. But MK suggests we are merging, I have no reason to believe that as definite.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
It is his job to read, and moderate, these forums. Hell I am amazed he didn't delete all the off-topic and derailing crap in this, instead he decided to take an alternative route and engage with the members and keep discussion flowing. Then he gets flak for trying that approach, seems like a really bad job to have when he's going to be moaned at either way.

Blue I fully agree with you, 1v1 on masters is the only way to truely 1v1 and I also agree that a lot of people on this world will be terrible speed players and so the 1v1 they want won't be well achieved there. But really the notion of 1v1 is silly, because this is TRIBAL wars, you work as a team.

EDIT:

Lets hope you're gone before then, I have no intention of being on this world if it ends with a merge to win and I certainly had hoped to get some conquers off of you before I left. But MK suggests we are merging, I have no reason to believe that as definite.

+1

all moderators regardless on whether they played the world or moderate the forums have a right to post on any forum so i totally agree with everything you just said Biggsy.

DeletedUser6796

Having taken a break from posting to deal with life things, I am not surprised to return and find that Sins are still trying to capitalise on their choice of elitism.

Guys, you CHOSE to be just a tribe of seven. Accusing everyone else of foul things and gangbangs and stuff on the basis of you only having 7 accounts? That was YOUR choice. We would much rather you had 21 accounts so the joy could be spread (no pun intended), but you offer us only a third of that number to play with.

Individually, I have no doubt that you have skill. Unfortunately, I think you have overestimated your skill and, as a result, will be starting to realise that - as in the Magnificent 7 films - the seven generally die in the end.

You could have done impressive things with, say, 14 players. I think seven accounts is not enough and the maths have failed you.

So please quit the whining about how few accounts you have chosen to have. You have only yourselves to blame at the moment.

Lilli
x

Deleted User - 70854

Nobodys accusing anyone of foul things,

simple facts are, we are getting gang banged, anyone who thinks otherwise is frankly dilusional.

That being said, i expected no less, and I havent moaned about it once.

If anyone in Sins didnt expect this, then im not too sure what they were expecting, the only thing ive ever said as a negative to it is 1, calling it "brave" to attack us, 2, how badly (it seems to me) RP is doing (better than IBF tho i will add) considering the size advantage.

As for your comments on our "elitest" idology, I'd have to disagree with this.

Do I think im a good player? Ofcourse I do, and id like to think ive proved that. But do I think that makes me better than anyone, or anything like that? Ofcourse not. There are players better than me, worse than me, as good as me, and all the rest of it.

Anyone who knows me would know im not egotistical and my idea for making sins was not for bragging rights, but purely for my own enjoyment and also hoping to prove UK worlds can be won by means other than hugging and merging.