Rats start to Gnaw on Sins

• Thread starter DeletedUser10100
  • Start date

DeletedUser6796

Oh, there have been plenty of suggestions of RP being horrible to you all. There IS a lot of banging on about your tribe only having seven accounts as well. You, yourself, earlier commented about how you were fighting at odds of 7 to 1. You are choosing just to have seven members, so that is your mismanagement and ego, perhaps, rather than something entirely beyond your control.

360EV was also banging on about "Our whole tribe shares a front line with 2 tribes we are at war with. If you op somebody with 5 members (Pulse for example), we cannot support him much as the other tribe members need support for their FL with IBF (Tedd etc) as we are fighting two tribes."

Like I said. You chose the keep the odds against you, so you can't really use that as a stick to try and beat tribes you are at war with. You're fighting two tribes. Not seven. 2:1 are not shameful odds. And being at war with two tribes is a bit paltry for claiming it's a gangbang. I've had more aggressive threesomes.

Most of my post applauded your overall intent. I believe, and I think you are discovering, that seven is not quite enough for the win. I think that you should try this again on another world, but perhaps aim for ten. It's a laudable aim, and it has already gone a long way to challenge conventional 'wisdom'. I just think it more likely to have an impact if you actually win - and that does not look likely.

So having ended this post on a constructive note, I hope to keep it that way. :)

Lilli

DeletedUser

I think the point we are making more is that you are not 'brave' and you haven't done especially well given that it is 57 vs 7 (whether we chose to be that size is irrelevant).

St1cky35

Reaction score
I think the point we are making more is that you are not 'brave' and you haven't done especially well given that it is 57 vs 7 (whether we chose to be that size is irrelevant).

Are there not 10 in the tribe now?

DeletedUser

I was referring back to the original posting where Trojan quoted me from.

DeletedUser13685

My accounts finally been verified
God that took so long :-/

DeletedUser10100

To be fair it's never been 57 vs 7 at all. The first few weeks with RP vs Sins was 5 RP players vs 7 Sins, so we were outnumbered if you look at it that way, yes we outnumber support wise, but we've not required any other tribe support or stacks to be honest.

DeletedUser13224

The first few weeks with RP vs Sins was 5 RP players vs 7 Sins
so those 5 players went up against all 7 Sins?? pretty sure they didn't - but it's that far back now I don't recall (nor care)

...and things have changed, Sins are now 10 - so we can now debate about the ratio of gang-bangness being a little less
(yes, I'm pretty sure I made up a new word there!)

...for every response there's a counter - this could go on for months - oh wait it already is lol...

DeletedUser

Me and my fat pack are eating biscuits and confessing our sins daily

DeletedUser10100

As it's been a while, I think I'll update the stats thus far.

24q0hs7.jpg

DeletedUser13685

Lol that picture :)

My opinion you guys need to learn how to do a good rim job as pumping that iron doesnt seem to be getting you very far :)

DeletedUser13390

Lol that picture :)

My opinion you guys need to learn how to do a good rim job as pumping that iron doesnt seem to be getting you very far :)

wrightie was quick to throw in the towel :icon_rolleyes: only reason you are growing is from those internals am i wright? ;)

DeletedUser13685

Lolz spend more time sending attacks less time looking for crazy pictures and your sweet as a nut :)

DeletedUser12963

whats going on now then all i saw was a load of brown dots?

Reastablished

Reaction score
A little poem for our friends who were once the Deadly Sins...

As the alarm bell rings
The so called deadly sins
Are kicked from there tribe
For failing to snipe
The many trains they faced
As there idea is left disgraced
Now that they go there seperate ways
These rats continue to set the world ablaze