READ ALL ABOUT IT! Z~P Expenses Scandal!

DeletedUser7170

Time will come, and I will take all of those Cerbs villages of you B.Axe.

You ruined my motivation on world 4 by internalling +/- 40 of them :/

DeletedUser

Time will come, and I will take all of those Cerbs villages of you B.Axe.

You ruined my motivation on world 4 by internalling +/- 40 of them :/

Get real kid, you couldn't noble anything beyond isolated villages off BattleAxe, because you'll never have the talent at TW to amount a offensive strong enough.

DeletedUser7170

Get real kid, you couldn't noble anything beyond isolated villages off BattleAxe, because you'll never have the talent at TW to amount a offensive strong enough.

When that time comes, and I take a village from his ''cluster'', are you ready to retire from T.W. for ever ??

Let me remind you that, your old friend CerbX who was 'talented' enough to be in your Bi! was/is/are my apprentice.

DeletedUser

One last update for today :) Could be more in the next few hours but here's how it currently stands.

Side 1:
Tribes: +PEST-
Side 2:
Tribes: Z~P

Timeframe: 21/11/2010 00:00:00 to 21/11/2010 21:18:55

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 0
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 183,263
Difference: 183,263

chart

DeletedUser

When that time comes, and I take a village from his ''cluster'', are you ready to retire from T.W. for ever ??

Let me remind you that, your old friend CerbX who was 'talented' enough to be in your Bi! was/is/are my apprentice.

My presence on this world, if any, is nothing for you to guess what, simply something for you to be very worried about. Especially if you find me knocking on your front door on the Z~P frontline.

CerberusX was a very talented player and contributor to Bi!, and it was an honour to play by his side. We would not desecrate his name by allowing a noob such as yourself to take his villages. Bi! blood will remain within those in Bi!.

Go back to your barbs.

DeletedUser8195

WHO IS HE?!?!? Lol. I am the only one who has no clue? :p

Never played with CerberusX, but he didn't seem outstanding stats wise.

DeletedUser

Battle Axe could take all your villages within milliseconds. So please respect before you post

DeletedUser7170

CerberusX was a very talented player and contributor to Bi!, and it was an honour to play by his side. We would not desecrate his name by allowing a noob such as yourself to take his villages. Bi! blood will remain within those in Bi!.

Go back to your barbs.

I don't noble barbs except for those who have quit before I got there. Can check stats, anyone with a good common sense would of traced the account I'm on world 4 by now.

Yes, Alamin was talented, to whom he should thank me for it. But, he was my main motivation, to noble him out, but it seems world 7 will be the place for that. As for the rest, my comment wasn't/isn't because of an ego, I have none. I only have motivation to at least take them back, and shove it in his face once again, but to which will I fail or not, time will tell.

My post was an normal comment of my will, and I must say, why do you, Adellion, or the rest, except for B.Axe to which he was obviously addressed, are getting rational and abusive about my gameplay, without even knowing of who I am? No need for the ''gangbang'', because reading back, I don't remember picking a argument or a fight in my first comment.

DeletedUser

I don't noble barbs except for those who have quit before I got there. Can check stats, anyone with a good common sense would of traced the account I'm on world 4 by now.

Yes, Alamin was talented, to whom he should thank me for it. But, he was my main motivation, to noble him out, but it seems world 7 will be the place for that. As for the rest, my comment wasn't/isn't because of an ego, I have none. I only have motivation to at least take them back, and shove it in his face once again, but to which will I fail or not, time will tell.

My post was an normal comment of my will, and I must say, why do you, Adellion, or the rest, except for B.Axe to which he was obviously addressed, are getting rational and abusive about my gameplay, without even knowing of who I am? No need for the ''gangbang'', because reading back, I don't remember picking a argument or a fight in my first comment.

Because people don't tend to like cowards who hide behind Alias' and expect there word to be taken for granted. Respect, trust & rights are earned not given out. There was no "gangbang", only your ability to post upon these forums with ignorance and foolishness was questioned and rightfully so.

DeletedUser

There is a reason why players such as BattleAxe and myself are more reputatable than you. We don't hide behind alias. We don't have a pathetic and low rank. We aren't in a rubbish tribe who can't noble threats to save their life. We are proud holders of top-10 accounts (or were, in my case).

We'll flame you because of your inabiility to show respect to superiority. And I think the rank of BattleAxe is a fitting example of how superior he is compared to you, therefore, beyond pot-shots, you won't be able to noble anything off him, and he is more than capable of unleashing devastation upon you with his sheer size and power.

DeletedUser

Kubis, stop derailing my thread! Go discuss your grudge with battleaxe and Bi! elsewhere.

good pnp had me chuckling. :)

Glad you liked it :)

Here's a day 2 update, still little opposition from Z~P. Some of them seem to have got the hang of defending at last so there might be a chance yet!

Side 1:
Tribes: +PEST-
Side 2:
Tribes: Z~P

Timeframe: 21/11/2010 00:00:00 to 22/11/2010 16:17:01

Side 1: 30
Difference: 30

chart

Side 1: 228,698
Difference: 228,698

chart

DeletedUser

In the interests of thorough disclosure, I should reveal that elements of Cold have invested resources in aiding our devotees in +PEST-. We do not claim to have played a majorly significant role; our main contribution has been to make the TW-Stats graph display properly:

Side 1: +PEST-, Cold
Side 2: Z~P

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 1

chart

Side 1: 228,698
Side 2: 6,133

chart