READ ALL ABOUT IT! Z~P Expenses Scandal!

DeletedUser8195

Ahahahaha, it's just I know you <3 stats and now we've kinda ruined it for you. Lol

DeletedUser8610

I would just like to say a massive congratz to Pest for another week of... what was the word Adelion used again??? Oooh right... "Murdering" us.

Side 1:
Tribes: Z~P
Side 2:
Tribes: +PEST-
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 106
Side 2: 73
Difference: 33
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 13
Side 2: 0
Difference: 13
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 657,852
Side 2: 603,087
Difference: 54,765
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 51,523
Difference: 51,523
chart

Ran outta steam fella's... If you need some nukes we've still got some here we can lend you.

With Love and Stuff :eek:)

DeletedUser

I would just like to say a massive congratz to Pest for another week of... what was the word Adelion used again??? Oooh right... "Murdering" us.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 106
Side 2: 73
Difference: 33
chart

Side 1: 13
Difference: 13
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 657,852
Side 2: 603,087
Difference: 54,765
chart

Side 1: 51,523
Difference: 51,523
chart

Ran outta steam fella's... If you need some nukes we've still got some here we can lend you.

With Love and Stuff :eek:)

We like to think out our plans :D You'll see soon enough!

And judging by the number of dead nukes I've seen you won't have nukes for much longer if you keep flinging them into stacked villages :D

DeletedUser8195

Well done Z~P. From stats it looks as though you've had a good week! :)

DeletedUser

Ran outta steam fella's...

We like to think out our plans :D You'll see soon enough!

I think this calls for an "I told you so!" :D

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 11/12/2010 00:00:00 to 13/12/2010 17:19:00

Side 1: 16
Difference: 16

chart

Side 1: 135,483
Difference: 135,483

chart

Looks like there's still plenty of steam yet. Think we've still got our faces too :D

DeletedUser

Well done again to +pest-, another well executed op with good results. Looks like we'll have to start our fight back all over again.

Big shout out to .iwo. he took 5 off me today quite easily (too easily if I'm honest). Totally faked me out and managed to noble from close range while I stacked the wrong villages :icon_sad:

At least it made for an exciting day of trying to move troops from multiple villages using my phone with a rubbish connection (not that this an excuse I would have lost the villages even with my laptop and a good connection).

DeletedUser

Strange that we havn't had a retort from britecraft or one of the others yet.

Here's the totals so far for this war

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 21/11/2010 00:00:00 to 14/12/2010 21:55:44

Side 1: 82
Side 2: 46
Difference: 36

chart

Side 1: 648,567
Side 2: 282,314
Difference: 366,253

chart

DeletedUser5769

Nothing strange about it, been chatting with .iwo. all day while we knock 7 bells out of each other, our villas seem to be on a "lazy sally"

As Roger s said - hats off to you you gave us a pounding yet again.

All i can say is that its taken a bit longer for some of us to shape up to the level of opposition, god knows we might even end up immortal if we survive.

I cant comment on how i'm doing, thats for others to comment on, i can either stand up and be counted or shrink away.

So I stood up, but as i said before at least its my name over the door, no sitter or co-players to blame here, if i cock it up i cock it up, today i cocked it up less than i did it right so not a bad day at the office.

Britecraft not aka for anyone

DeletedUser

One thing I did notice from the latest stats is the average points of village conquers from both tribes.

+PEST- have nobled 82 villages to date with a total points haul of 648,567 giving an average points of 7909 per conquer.

Z~P have nobled 46 villages to date with a total points haul of 282, 314 giving an average points of 6137 per conquer.

Nearly an 1800 points difference in the average size of villages being conquered. It would seem that +PEST- are conquering a better standard of village than Z~P thus making it quicker to build troops etc. If this trend continues then Z~P will be in trouble quickly.

DeletedUser

One thing I did notice from the latest stats is the average points of village conquers from both tribes.

+PEST- have nobled 82 villages to date with a total points haul of 648,567 giving an average points of 7909 per conquer.

Z~P have nobled 46 villages to date with a total points haul of 282, 314 giving an average points of 6137 per conquer.

Nearly an 1800 points difference in the average size of villages being conquered. It would seem that +PEST- are conquering a better standard of village than Z~P thus making it quicker to build troops etc. If this trend continues then Z~P will be in trouble quickly.

Maybe PEST have deliberately kept the villages on the frontline as low points so that if/when they are captured they are not as much use to the enemy? Seems like a clever tactic, because I would wager most of their attacks are sent from behind frontline.

DeletedUser

Maybe PEST have deliberately kept the villages on the frontline as low points so that if/when they are captured they are not as much use to the enemy? Seems like a clever tactic, because I would wager most of their attacks are sent from behind frontline.

Only an idiot would do that.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, we didn't try that tactic :D Its just that many of the villages on that frontline were more recent conquers whilst clearing out another tribe.

Its an interesting idea though, but not much use if you're planning to keep the villages as we are :D

DeletedUser8195

Just before someone takes a village and you can't defend it or take it back, you could cat down the barracks, stables and farm ;)