READ ALL ABOUT IT! Z~P Expenses Scandal!

DeletedUser

Bad idea I think, what happens if the attacker misses out on the village? Leaves it on 1 or something, Then you got a pretty useless village.

DeletedUser8195

That you can

But is a very frowned upon stratagy

I didn't know it was one! I thought I'd made it up looool.

Bad idea I think, what happens if the attacker misses out on the village? Leaves it on 1 or something, Then you got a pretty useless village.

Ah well... You think too much :p you could just wait for him to send another noble? Or tell a tribemate that it's on a low loyalty and you don't have enough D to defend it and ask them to take it :p

DeletedUser

That you can

But is a very frowned upon stratagy

Whilst account sitting - I've seen somebody use that strategy

Probably reflects more on the player (not sure yet whether its a tribe thing)

DeletedUser5769

Good point Jimmy, can we get a list of who is entitled to criticise and what the minimum requirements are to get on the list??

DeletedUser

It involves a complex questioning process. The first question is "Are you Adellion?" :D

DeletedUser

Good point Jimmy, can we get a list of who is entitled to criticise and what the minimum requirements are to get on the list??

Not nobling barbs, not faking players on the frontline with another tribe other than your own, not being a pointwhore with a high points rank through nobling NOTHING but internals, having a good OD score (ODA and ODD without villa losses) leading a decent tribe, giving the opponent chills down their spine when they see an OP from you... that might help.

I'd fall asleep from boredom if players like Britecraft or Olis tried to OP me.

DeletedUser5769

Maybe you should tell me where you are, and i dont think .iwo. is bored or falling asleep at the moment.

DeletedUser8195

So what am I Ade? Lol. I'd say people get a chill down there spines when they hear I'm planning to spam them! And they get chills down there spines when they get op'd by me cos my spear nukes iz da beesstt.

DeletedUser

Not nobling barbs, not faking players on the frontline with another tribe other than your own, not being a pointwhore with a high points rank through nobling NOTHING but internals, having a good OD score (ODA and ODD without villa losses) leading a decent tribe, giving the opponent chills down their spine when they see an OP from you... that might help.

I'd fall asleep from boredom if players like Britecraft or Olis tried to OP me.

You don't have a clue what type of player I am you ignoramus.

All of things above, barb nobling etc... I have never done.

So stop running your mouth off unless you are willing to make your own account and backup your claims little man.

DeletedUser

So stop running your mouth off unless you are willing to make your own account and backup your claims little man.

You wish! :lol: He's hiding behind another name in PEST and mouthing off that he'd murder =FATE= if they OP'd him

DeletedUser

I never was on an account the entire time hahaha...

I play as Ifarmyourhidingplace? on UK7 currently if that helps, but only to practise my startup skill which I feel is inadequate and needs to be improved on.

DeletedUser5769

Well under the terms of your criteria you now bar yourself from being able to comment on W4 issues, what a shame

DeletedUser

Well under the terms of your criteria you now bar yourself from being able to comment on W4 issues, what a shame

You have no right to tell me where I can and cannot post, nor do you have the talent to challenge me.

DeletedUser5769

i'm not the one who made up the list of criteria for who could and couldnt comment, i think you will find that was you, i'm not saying you cant as it's everyone's right no matter how much of a noob to comment, but when you set down the criteria for who can and can not comment then shouldnt you adhere to your own critera?