READ ALL ABOUT IT! Z~P Expenses Scandal!

DeletedUser5769

sorry being a noob, forgot to post the original quote

Not nobling barbs, not faking players on the frontline with another tribe other than your own, not being a pointwhore with a high points rank through nobling NOTHING but internals, having a good OD score (ODA and ODD without villa losses) leading a decent tribe, giving the opponent chills down their spine when they see an OP from you... that might help.

I'd fall asleep from boredom if players like Britecraft or Olis tried to OP me.

DeletedUser

I never was on an account the entire time hahaha...

I play as Ifarmyourhidingplace? on UK7 currently if that helps, but only to practise my startup skill which I feel is inadequate and needs to be improved on.

So more empty threats? :icon_rolleyes:

(Smooth though mate :lol:)

& I already knew that so y'know....

DeletedUser

Hehehe, do you really think I'd tell you what account I'm on if any? Maybe I am, maybe I'm not; you have no right to know. Only +PEST- know.

DeletedUser

Oh god... here come the mind games!

/hides before mass-confusion

DeletedUser8195

Hehehe, do you really think I'd tell you what account I'm on if any? Maybe I am, maybe I'm not; you have no right to know. Only +PEST- know.

I'm your ally though! I have the right to know! I'll hold my breath!

DeletedUser5769

Don't please Jimmy, we like you and wont be the same without you, Adellion show mercy on Jimmy!!

DeletedUser

Maybe you should tell me where you are, and i dont think .iwo. is bored or falling asleep at the moment.

please dont involve me to that kind conversations i dont like talks like this. from my point maybe i am not sleeping but in some moment i saw incomings from 20 players i am still zp main target. i am not gonna paste statistics etc but on this moment i lost one my vill one brand new vill and nobled from zp ~13 and those 2 vills i lost day and 2 day after my op on one of zp players and that day 5 new vills without walls was in frontline. so maybe i am not top player but i am sleeping well