READ ALL ABOUT IT! Z~P Expenses Scandal!

DeletedUser

NEWS W4 - We're so unbiased it hurts!

EXCLUSIVE: Z~P In Expenses Scandal!

An astonishing number of claims have been made by Z~P on barbs. There have been assorted claims on second barbs, funded by the taxpayers money!

The +PEST- Commission are currently investigating political reform in which Z~P's could have their [FONT=&quot]constituencies [/FONT] moved to the rim. Then the claims will have to be fully repaid.

They also made the unpopular decision of bailing out their close neighbours Ireland, I mean PROX recently whose economic climate had worsened.

There were rumours Z~P had been in talks with =FATE= and Harriet Harman had this to say on the matter 'We all know what it's like, you're at Fresher's Week, you meet up with a dodgy bloke and do things you regret. Isn't it true they've been led astray by =FATE=?'

And of course there's the smear campaign a Z~P held in order to try and get elected using this image in their leaflet. They claimed that +PEST- worked with Islamic extremists in order to get the angry white vote.

zpsmear.png

And this wouldn't be a cheap skanky tabloid with out some tits so here you go!

Blue_Tits_Parus_caeruleus.jpg

DISCLAIMER: The content above may be made up or exaggerated. Then again, isn't that what real papers do?

To those who can't read between the lines, +PEST- declare war on Z~P :D

Well, when I say +PEST- I really mean only a couple of players. Ad when I say war I really mean expansion. But it was a chance to make a pnp so i took it :D

This is my first PNP so don't be overly harsh :D Thanks for reading and if you like it rep me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Phew!!!!

I thought you were declaring on Ireland for a while there. As if we don't have enough problems to deal with at the moment.

Great PnP. Have fun.

DeletedUser

Great PnP. So are you doing this because WETLUV are at war with them? (I think?)

DeletedUser

so, eventually, you grow balls, congratulations

Coming from a tribe that currently is not waring, oh no wait, you are scavenging from wetluvs victory over WAR or DBD whatever its called now. Bravo you.

DeletedUser8532

Coming from a tribe that currently is not waring, oh no wait, you are scavenging from wetluvs victory over WAR or DBD whatever its called now. Bravo you.

hahahahahahahahaha. Scavenging!!! you do make me laugh battleaxe

DeletedUser8532

And battleaxe, thats rich coming from the number 1 barb munching tribe!!!!

DeletedUser

Z~P are allies with Wetluv,
Wetluv are allies with +PEST-,
+PEST- are now at war with Z~P

The possibilities for fun are high in this three way love triangle :)

(I think +PEST- are also at war with Fate and UR but I can't confirm this).

DeletedUser

WRONG! We're allied with Z~P.

Oh Ok ! :)

Z~P are allies with Wetluv,
Wetluv are allies with +PEST-,
+PEST- are now at war with Z~P

The possibilities for fun are high in this three way love triangle :)

(I think +PEST- are also at war with Fate and UR but I can't confirm this).

FATE are at war with PEST yes :lol: Biggest war on this world.

DeletedUser8195

Yes, we're allied to Z~P. We're not fighting them.

Scooby, I wouldn't start on BattleAxe about barb nobling. He loves it, nothing you can do.

So does this mean there's a ceasefire with =FATE=? Or is this war just for northernly PEST members?

DeletedUser

So does this mean there's a ceasefire with =FATE=? Or is this war just for northernly PEST members?

Just some of the northerly ones, it had been quiet up there for ages :D Was about time we had a decent war!

And here are current stats a couple of hours after declaration :)

Side 1:
Tribes: +PEST-
Side 2:
Tribes: Z~P

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33,375
Side 2: 0